K25 Discussion

• Thread starter The Wumpian Emperor
  • Start date

DeletedUser99652

Oh hey General. =]
Yeah I was very disappointed in Bzk when zemeth wanted to have 2 academies.
I like family tribes, but usually only a total of 2 tribes. Easier to manage and usually a good ally to stand by your side.

And dont worry general, were wiping the floor with Bzk. ;D

DeletedUser

So far, K25 has been the continent of the family tribes for me.

I started by joining a small tribe, as everyone does when they still have one village. That tribe joined another tribe, and that tribe merged with Black!, a weak tribe with a tight cluster... Too tight. They were dominant in the northwest of K25, but only in the northwest. Aside from that they also had no less than 2 academy tribes; Blue! and White!. Needless to say, people got a bit grumpy when they got down to internal and barb nobling because there were no other options. I (one of the Black! top members... Which was nothing special by the way) and a few others then left and joined the HAW family... The only other option in this part of K25, really. Black! fell apart, as expected.

Now I'm in the HAW family. I actually have nobling options (as long as they're not claimed yet of course), which is a good thing. But it's a family tribe again. As far as family tribes go, though, this is a pretty good one. Quite a large number of people willing to support and help out in other ways, and a mix of experienced players willing to help and new players willing to learn. I won't go and claim everyone is a good player, because I simply don't know all players, but the tribal family at least has a chance.

K25 is now dominated by 2 family tribes: The Gians family and the HAW family. The only other good tribes on the continent with a decent presence (top 10) are Apathy and the one man tribe |W|.

There, my opinions. Do with them what you want ^^

DeletedUser

Keep this up! It is always interesting to read about K25.

Kaim the immortal

K25 is now dominated by 2 family tribes: The Gians family and the HAW family. The only other good tribes on the continent with a decent presence (top 10) are Apathy and the one man tribe |W|.

HAW isn't good. I recall in their last war their inability to take out a player who received next to no support for 3 weeks right against their main cluster. I don't reckon they'll last long against the likes of Gians.

DeletedUser104590

HAW isn't good. I recall in their last war their inability to take out a player who received next to no support for 3 weeks right against their main cluster. I don't reckon they'll last long against the likes of Gians.

I will eat them!

They attacked my mate!

i saw them!

Power to crazy people!

DeletedUser99652

Oh some more comments on this topic.
Oh hey tman.:D

Anyway, yeah this world is ravaged by family tribes, more then usual. Probably because of the tribe limit, kinda glad my tribe only has 25 members and close to 1 mill in points. =]

And Devil, they attacked zemeth?

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Oh some more comments on this topic.
Oh hey tman.:D

Anyway, yeah this world is ravaged by family tribes, more then usual. Probably because of the tribe limit, kinda glad my tribe only has 25 members and close to 1 mill in points. =]

And Devil, they attacked zemeth?

Hai there Daze. :)

Well even on older worlds with smaller limits there weren't as many families around. I mean they've always been around, but they seem to become more and more frequent.

They've been attacking him on and off for as long as I've known him. ^_^

DeletedUser99652

Yeah I know, I remember from my previous world. =P
But well some are good to have but only for a time. When inactives take hold or whatever and then merge them to one. But otherwise they are pretty much a liability as the main one usaully outlasts the others.