K32 based tribe.

DeletedUser

Hello my name is Qualtagh and i will be establishing a new tribe on W60.

K32 will be the base continent and unless you happen to be perched on the border, I will not be recruiting from outside this K. Unless you convince me otherwise.

I have prior experience on other accounts and worlds. W16 was my introduction to the game with the alias Bladefire28. I peaked at just under 300k but had to quit due RL issues. I also had the opportunity to work with a TW guru for a couple of months who taught me the finer details of tribal organisation and communication.

Less about myself and more about the tribe!

I aim to keep a well structured/organised/friendly and active tribe which will eventually dominate K32 and expand outwards. I plan to keep very active over the next few months and if you are interested in joining I assure you this tribe will progress.

I do not have requirements as such to join other than a fair bit of experience, it is also required that you are active AT LEAST twice a day if not more.

I will also be designating these positions. Feel free to apply although these are serious roles, which will require talent and experience in each of the areas stated.

- Support Coordinator.
- Attack Coordinator.
- Diplomat.

As a player I believe it is necessarily to play more with offense than defense, any turtles need not apply.

If you wish to know anything else about the tribe feel free to contact me in world or on here.
If you wish to apply straight away mail me a few lines stating prior experience OR ambition.

I will also be recruiting two players to teach them as much as I know about the game, however to obtain one of these positions you will need to be very active and willing to listen/learn.

User - Qualtagh
Tribe - w00t!
World - W60