k34 - a Possible battleground?

DeletedUser94846

Could k34 be a battle ground between some of the bigger tribes??

first, the k ranking's.

[SPOIL]Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 =STRH= 429.942 141
4 Party! 202.492 50
6 =LOCK= 123.527 49
7 PUNCH! 104.179 26
8 Act1 85.719 22[/SPOIL]

then map show where these tribes are :)

[SPOIL]
en54

Party - Purple
Punch - Blue
Act1 - Red
=STRH=.F - Black
[/SPOIL]

as you can see, act1 coming in from the west, punch from the north, party is there from merge/recruitment of storm players.
there is gonna be a conflict here imo, be interesting to see how this go's :icon_razz:

(waits to be be flamed :icon_razz:)

DeletedUser

=STRH= It a big noob tribe, they oppose no threat to any tribe, that are like or similar to punch, e.g. Act1 and Party, part could take them out with a whisper, and act1 would do it in a week. It is a matter of tribe until =STRH= get taken out, just a big noob tribe that has been un-opposed.

PetarPavao

sounds more like arena than battleground, if you know what I mean :lol:

DeletedUser94846

=STRH= It a big noob tribe, they oppose no threat to any tribe, that are like or similar to punch, e.g. Act1 and Party, part could take them out with a whisper, and act1 would do it in a week. It is a matter of tribe until =STRH= get taken out, just a big noob tribe that has been un-opposed.

they prob noob but could play a role in this. big tribes party,punch,or act1 could ally with them and then they could have a bit of help, they are noob, but any noob can build defenses and offenses troops, with all players in the k, that is decent amount of support and a few "good nukes", can not deny that.

and real reason i add them in k ranking was that, that is home k of them and they will be part of it some way or other :)

Edit: reason they would ally is cuz big tribe have small base in that k. just to clairify, my english bad so some times people might misunderstand what i say :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Guaranty you that they will Hug it out or maybe everyone will gangbang the n00b tribe

DeletedUser

Well what were to happen if punch and party decided to take out strh and act1? ...nothing.
because two god tribes = win the world and nothing will be done about it. if k34 is a battleground I can assure you it wont be between any of those tribes listed.

Basically, if Punch! and Party! Decided to hug, it would be like sitting in a corner with a ray gun on nazi zombies. Nothing will touch you.

DeletedUser

Well what were to happen if punch and party decided to take out strh and act1? ...nothing.
because two god tribes = win the world and nothing will be done about it. if k34 is a battleground I can assure you it wont be between any of those tribes listed.

Basically, if Punch! and Party! Decided to hug, it would be like sitting in a corner with a ray gun on nazi zombies. Nothing will touch you.

Until, you run out of ammo. :icon_wink:

I don't know where it's going, but for now, it's just small players with nice villages being picked off by the bigger tribes. When it's more densely compact with the larger tribes, problems could occur.

DeletedUser

I dont think any big tribes will care to make alliance with STRH, so they're dead for sure. We know Act1 and Party! cant get along, so it'll be Punch! to determine future of this continent. If a war between act1 and party! start, it'll have lesser effects on k-34, it'll more likely to happen between their home continents - k-33 and k-43. What will Punch! do then, we will see. They can get along and gangbang on us too, we will be ready for that either. But we have more options, and it seems we have more advantage too.

DeletedUser

Interesting- thanks for the thread :)

At a guess.. fast forward down the line a bit ... i'd say Punch to dominate north of K34
Party! to have a Eastern core and develop the South West
Act 1 the West ..and also the south West

So initially - if there is any "Big boys" conflict in k34, it would likely start first in the south West of k34...

Nukex will likely be the one to watch to take the core...

and rather than =STRH= being any factor, ref any 'useful' other ..in any battlefield as it develops
i'd say Nukex will be.

Best Blue :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You know punch want in on this fight :icon_biggrin: because lets face it, I don't see N00B exactly being the challenge you was looking for, you guys will be a major aspect of K34 in no time.

Originally Posted by Valth
We know Act1 and Party! cant get along, so it'll be Punch! to determine future of this continent. If a war between act1 and party! start, it'll have lesser effects on k-34, it'll more likely to happen between their home continents - k-33 and k-43.
I really would like to see K34 turn into a Free For All and let things get interesting :icon_smile:

DeletedUser94846

surpirise i was not flamed this time :D :D happy days :p
who do peoplee thinkk well be ruler of the 34 k in the end ? ? ?
parrty punch orrr act1 ? punch war strh so they be gone soon they nub :)

nukex no will rule k or be big part, to little to late i think is the expression, some there member merge mabe? they few good ones :)
buut thats all i see them for, is my opinion but i think peoplee would agree wit me

DeletedUser

It will be PUNCH! PARTY! and ACT! vs HijackThis! They are all invading my home continent :(

DeletedUser

Personally, I am wondering why people our focusing on K34? There is a whole world out there with top tribes owning 1 continent, soon they're going to have to move out, another tribe will move in, while another gets the jump on them, then another will get the jump on another.. The possibilities are endless :)

DeletedUser5351

Personally, I am wondering why people our focusing on K34? There is a whole world out there with top tribes owning 1 continent, soon they're going to have to move out, another tribe will move in, while another gets the jump on them, then another will get the jump on another.. The possibilities are endless :)

They're focusing on k34 because, as far as I can tell, we are the weakest kontinent around. We have no real super power here, the closest thing we have is =STRH=, and they're just a mass recruit tribe. They all want to ally with one another to "Kick Party!/Punch/Act/thatscarykitten out of the continent", but when it comes down to it they say a whole lot and do a whole lot of nothing. Nukex seems to be the only top 10 k34 tribe that hasn't joined this supposed coalition, and it turns out that we're the only ones to dent any of the Party! players (by way of retaliation). Oddly enough, we're also the only ones who don't mind having Party! here. I'm not pretending nukex is the best tribe ever, but we're apparently lot more effective than the rest of the other tribes in this K. Just look at when they tried to gang up on STORM!. The lost a bunch of villages then got saved because the storm leaders didn't feel like playing anymore.

Basically, whichever power decides to make a true push in to k34 will see massive and easy growth. Chances are more than one super power will see this gold mine of noobs and sim-city players in k34 and move in. That will cause them to share borders and result in village conflicts, then boom, big war, with k34 as the battle ground.

If we could pick and choose members from each tribe in k34, and put them under one good leader, we could theoretically slap together a super power, but they're all spread throughout (or leading) their respective mass-recruit-care-bear tribes. I guess they're just willing to carry a bunch of bads until an organized group of good players comes in and kills them.

DeletedUser

Well explained Kamarah, may I ask, which tribe are you part of, you obviously know K34..?

DeletedUser5351

Thanks. I'm one of the Dukes of Nukex. Same name in game. =)

DeletedUser

lay me down a towel im coming to the lake in k34, i heard the view is nice =P