k34 - a Possible battleground?

DeletedUser

They're focusing on k34 because, as far as I can tell, we are the weakest kontinent around. We have no real super power here, the closest thing we have is =STRH=, and they're just a mass recruit tribe. They all want to ally with one another to "Kick Party!/Punch/Act/thatscarykitten out of the continent", but when it comes down to it they say a whole lot and do a whole lot of nothing. Nukex seems to be the only top 10 k34 tribe that hasn't joined this supposed coalition, and it turns out that we're the only ones to dent any of the Party! players (by way of retaliation). Oddly enough, we're also the only ones who don't mind having Party! here. I'm not pretending nukex is the best tribe ever, but we're apparently lot more effective than the rest of the other tribes in this K. Just look at when they tried to gang up on STORM!. The lost a bunch of villages then got saved because the storm leaders didn't feel like playing anymore.

Basically, whichever power decides to make a true push in to k34 will see massive and easy growth. Chances are more than one super power will see this gold mine of noobs and sim-city players in k34 and move in. That will cause them to share borders and result in village conflicts, then boom, big war, with k34 as the battle ground.

If we could pick and choose members from each tribe in k34, and put them under one good leader, we could theoretically slap together a super power, but they're all spread throughout (or leading) their respective mass-recruit-care-bear tribes. I guess they're just willing to carry a bunch of bads until an organized group of good players comes in and kills them.

I must say you jump to your conclusions about STORM! very quickly. The leaders all left BEFORE =STRH=, Koh, =LOCK=, }|R|{, IOR declared on us.

Reason we tribe disbanded was the lack of time myself and nothino had to lead a decent tribe, hence the lack of experience in leading tribes.

Check out the stats, we did very well in the wars but didnt had the luck on our side when it comes to players staying active.

But, nukex is kicking arse in k34. Good job on that!

DeletedUser5351

I must say you jump to your conclusions about STORM! very quickly. The leaders all left BEFORE =STRH=, Koh, =LOCK=, }|R|{, IOR declared on us.

Reason we tribe disbanded was the lack of time myself and nothino had to lead a decent tribe, hence the lack of experience in leading tribes.

Check out the stats, we did very well in the wars but didnt had the luck on our side when it comes to players staying active.

But, nukex is kicking arse in k34. Good job on that!

Thanks for the compliment. =)

I didn't realize the leaders had left before the war. I assumed that they disbanded at roughly the same time that the leaders left.

So even without leaders, STORM was able to easily trounce that whole group of tribes... That's amusing.

We are going to have to see a lot better performance out of the other k34 tribes if any of them want to dominate the kontinent... and to keep other kontinents from moving in.

DeletedUser

We are going to have to see a lot better performance out of the other k34 tribes if any of them want to dominate the kontinent... and to keep other kontinents from moving in.

Its to late, k34 tribes are already screwed :lol: