[K34] Invitez meh?!

Forestfly

Haha!

Got'CHA!

Thought that this guy is looking for a tribe? Nah, you're 100% wrong. This is the tribe name - Invitez meh?!, Tag: p|0x!

Just a note, the "L" for "p|0x!" is actually the sign above the "Enter" + "Shift" = |.

This is a thread made on behalf of my friend, .DeStiNy., ex proud leader & founder of H0RDE & H0RDE2 in W11, now, the H0RDEs are known as -AC- & -AD-. Part of the Ateros Family.

Invitez meh?! is recruiting. Though it says recruiting, but it's SELECTIVE. Players must have good grasp of tribalwar skills and knowledge and also know that troops are more important than points. This is NOT A mass recruiting tribe.

The following is what .DeStiNy. requested me to post on behalf of him.

I would first like to extend a very warm hello to the players of TribalWars,

Allow me first to introduce who Invitez meh?! are. We are a group of players who are playing around the words "Invite me please" and we DETEST players who thinks that the invitation process is just a quick "Invitez meh pl0x!!!" ==> "Invite sent". NO. I am very particular about my players and you can expect a lengthy bout of questioning.

Invitez meh?! was founded by using the theme of "simple minded players who thinks that they can get an invitation into a good tribe with a simple mail" together with a set of values and principles that we operate by. The nature of being a Pl0Xis is to be part of a community, to progress through togetherness and to fight for the glory and honour of our tribe and this is best illustrated by our motto “Fear Is Not An Option”.We come together in the spirit of advancement and mutual protection and we consider ourselves purely ambitious, assertive & aggressive.

Do not take our lack of aggression to mean pacifism however, as we will defend our values by force if necessary and we will do the right thing. We function as a single disciplined unit, and this means militaristically and socially. We live the values of professionalism, class and mutual respect each day. We honour our word and make terrific allies, however formidable adversaries. You will find us reasonable in some situation and we favour diplomacy over military action unless diplomacy cannot solve THEN we'll use military.

In TribalWars-23 our goals are the same as they have been throughout our history. We aim to create a strong community and bring glory & honour to our tribe. We wish to promote justice, respect and we also wish to offer protection to all who lay within our ranks. We never sit on the fence and we love to get involved in in-game politics, hopefully promoting our values and beliefs. We respect however that everyone has differing beliefs and we will happily coexist with differing alliance principles as long as you respect our existence and do not compromise our interests.

We are pleased to share this fine game with you and we will be co-ordinating our formation into an alliance over the next few days. The majority of us reside in K34 region at the moment and we very much hope that people who have never experienced being a PL0Xis before, will join us in our quest to develope & expand.

We wish you the very best of luck and a Happy Farming Day!

~ .DeStiNy.

REQUIREMENTS
  • *WANTED!* Experience players with EVIDENCE.
  • No Continent Restrictions. But preferbly find 1~2 players to join you.
  • Account Sitting is COMPULSORY.
  • Have Decent amount of TROOPS.
  • Active TW Gamer.
  • Active Forumer. Those who are not active in forum will be dismissed/ dealt with seriously.
  • Village Thirsty.
  • Able to work well in a Team.
  • Able to follow instructions.

B(R&R)
(Basic Rules & Basic Regulations)
  1. Never attack an/a Ally/ Nap. Found guilty? Dismiss & Noble IMMEDIATELY without inquiry.
  2. Treat everyone equally regardless of status.
  3. Treat one another like brothers & sisters.
  4. (Learn to) Work well in a team.
  5. Attack a member of the same tribe? Inquiry... Guilty? Dismiss & noble. Not Guilty? Forgiven.
  6. Be active in tribe forum.
  7. Show care and concern to one another.

RECRUITMENT
Kindly contact the person below for a quick account sitting and an invitation. No account sitting = No Invitation. I don't care how experienced you are, without account sitting, there will be no invitation. Period!

• .Destiny.

Thank you for reading. Thanks Forestfly.

Okay, any questions to HIM (.Destiny.) not me --"

All the Best!

Last edited:

Forestfly

I'll answer this on behalf of .Destiny.

Well, both of us have life. Do you like to see so many tribes with the same common names like (no offence): SPARTA, SPQR, ROME, ROMAN, EMPIRE, SHADOW STORM etcs...?

This is something new to everyone too. At least this name is ORIGINAL and never have been used at all. To tell you the truth, i was quite shocked & stunned when .d. mentioned about his tribe but he says it's original & a witty way of discriminate those ppl who just send a simple mail to recruiters and expect to get a well written reply and/or even into a good tribe. That's their wishful thinking.

Besides having fun in-game & RL, this will enable us to bond closer and know each other cultures as different countries have different races and cultures. This is especially useful if there are multi racial ppl in your country. It's also useful for students who are still studying and on their way to maturity. Because in the open world, there are many kinds of ppl.

Well, we do have a life :))

DeletedUser

actually i suppose you do coz u dont have a sig

but your big formal posts make it sound like you don't

Forestfly

That's what you say. As long as I know what I'm doing, it's alright and fine with me =D This is my life, as long as I enjoy it, no one can take it away. Well, I like your sig. it's cute lol. I don't have a sig because I don't really like pictures and what's more, I don't know how to make one unlike you and others... Well, whatever you say, I won't take it to heart. ^^

DeletedUser

lol

i didn't make this sig but glad you like it
it's not cute

Forestfly

well, it's nice. ^^ Anyone interested in joining p|0x!, either post here or PM .Destiny. In-Game...

Nice meeting you Gee-String ^^

Forestfly

for now. .Destiny.'s way of recruiting is not many tribes will do... well, I will be leaving TW forum permanantly but my forum account will be used by .D. starting from next week...

he's an experienced player. Duke of V V V in W22.

Forestfly

Thought you're gone? Why back? Welcome what? Welcome those who read this and replied to this ^^ like you lo. haha!

Forestfly

Bump... Do consider joining. .Destiny. is indeed an experienced player. Well, up to you then... But do consider to join.