K35. Any Decent Tribes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Any decent tribes going in K35? I'm a player coming back from a break so no i'm not a noob. I just want a tribe to join thats going forward and not going to disband after a week.

DeletedUser

if you knew anything you'd know about the subforums. sigh.

DeletedUser

if you knew anything you'd know about the subforums. sigh.

Yeah theres one tribe. I wanted to know if anyone was running one but hadn't posted it. if only you knew your not really a smartass.

DeletedUser

no, you should post in that section asking this question.

allabing

An't Smile there?

Yes they are in here, though i am also looking in k35 for deciant tribes :S lots of mails going out :D

but yeh look round the forums before posting incase theres a forum for it or a thread allready discussing it.

DeletedUser

wow. great save matey, really covered up your fail didnt you.

DeletedUser

wow. nice save. really made my own less effective. btw you can't afford to go to the burn unit.

allabing

Ok he posted in the wrong part of the forums, we've told him that and i doubt it will happen again, stop with the trolling guys go post soming interesting in another topic...

DeletedUser

Posted.

Ok he posted in the wrong part of the forums, we've told him that and i doubt it will happen again, stop with the trolling guys go post soming interesting in another topic...

I agreed.

DeletedUser

An't Smile there?

He was asking for decent tribes, Evan. :icon_razz:

SMILE!:

When players don't come to you, you go to players! Everyone looks experienced, even if they've never played before!

We've gotten about 5 of these now:

[spoil]
Xanadux today at 02:50
Hello Mate,
Nice stats from W48.

We still have a few more spots for experienced members that wants to be part of a tribe that will rule this part of the world.

Many of us have been playing in w42 in a top 5 tribe; IDS. If you believe that you have what it takes to be part of our tribe and you want to be part of a group with serious players that loves the game but also have fun send me a pm.

All the best,
[player]Xanadux[/player]
Duke of [ally]SMILE![/ally]
[/spoil]

Now, if you can't recruit PAC members why not bash them on the externals?

[spoil]
Well PAC are an awful tribe. HITbycar asked me to spy on SMILE! for him, lulz.
[/spoil]

So, we thought it was weird that their duke Xanadux was gaining points in an awkward sequence. We couldn't piece together if he was building stables and walls or what!

[spoil][7/25/2010] HFPP|HBCIAN: 260 pts
[7/25/2010] HFPP|HBCIAN: with no farms?
[7/25/2010] HFPP|HBCIAN: i have closer farms
[7/25/2010] HFPP|HBCIAN: and im not even 260[/spoil]

So we decided what the hey, let's scout!

[spoil][7/25/2010 11:46:40 PM] HItbycar: i think so too
[7/25/2010 11:46:46 PM] HItbycar: yee
[7/25/2010 11:46:50 PM] HItbycar: just scout him
[7/25/2010 11:46:56 PM] HFPP|HBCIAN: he has scouts lol
[7/25/2010 11:47:00 PM] HFPP|HBCIAN: he will defend
[7/25/2010 11:47:02 PM] HItbycar: bs
[7/25/2010 11:47:04 PM] HFPP|HBCIAN: unless i send at axe speed[/spoil]

[spoil]
Subject: xxxxxxxx attacks [village][/village]
Sent:Jul 26,2010 07:13

Luck: -20.1
klee_grau.png

Morale: 100%

Attacker: xxxxxxxx
Village: xxxxxxxx
Defender: [player]Xanadux[/player]
Village: [village][/village]
Haul :
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png

Buildings scouted

Village Headquarters: (Level 5)
Barracks: (Level 2)
Smithy: (Level 1)
Rally point: (Level 1)
Statue: (Level 1)
Timber camp: (Level 14)
Clay pit: (Level 14)
Iron mine: (Level 7)
Farm: (Level 2)
Warehouse: (Level 6)
Hiding place: (Level 1)
Wall: (Level 2)
Units outside of village:

45 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0

converted by www.TW-REPORT.net
[/spoil]

Weird. Their duke with no stables, hardly any troops. I just had to question him about his method of operation!

[spoil]
HitByCar Is A Noob today at 07:15
you're kidding, right?

Xanadux today at 07:16
Are you?

HitByCar Is A Noob today at 07:17
You mass recruit in K35, trash talk us on the externals and yet you, duke of smile, pointwhore.

Xanadux today at 07:20
Mass recruit; check our members out, lol!!

Point whore?? Only building up recourses to mass recruit. By the way, if I'm a troop whore you should be happy; nice and juicy for you.

Concentrate about your own game or and see if you can take me out.

Happy hunting.

HitByCar Is A Noob today at 07:23
You guys gained them all in a couple hours, and they are grouped together. Don't act like you didn't.

You most likely coplay so I'm not going to waste my time with a cat and mouse game. Your tribe tried trashing us on the externals.

Oh and I see your recruitment mails ;)

Xanadux today at 07:27
Recruitment mails is right, but only after we have scanned the member for stats history. When it comes to externals; not sure what you're talking about; I have not posted anything on any forums???

By the way, we're a top 6 tribe in W42; we started out exactly the same way as we're now; so, we know what we're doing.
[/spoil]

[spoil]
Recruitment mails is right, but only after we have scanned the member for stats history.
Yes, scanned the member first! I wonder what they used to scan because some of us aren't even playing other worlds nor taking the single world we are playing seriously. But sure, you definitely do your research and see we have no connection with one another! :icon_wink:

By the way, we're a top 6 tribe in W42
Uh-oh, W42! If they have to brag about being top 6 in w42, they must be good! I mean, they have a family tribe - they must be outstanding. [/spoil]

[spoil]
ids.png
[/spoil]

Let's give them credit, though! They like to save their troops and not stir up any trouble.

[spoil]Smile!: Opponents defeated:906 (83.)
Number of members:26

PAC: Opponents defeated:1.533 (41.)
Number of members:9[/spoil]

But hey, ODA means nothing, right? What's a few farms of players who built up their resources mines? We should all just sit back and farm the barbs and 44 pointers, even when they're dry.

So, now in response to the topic. You're looking for a decent tribe in K35. I'm not going to tell you where to look for one, but I will give you some friendly advice.

If you wouldn't mind being clustered up beside your own tribe mates, competing for farms and eventually competing for noble targets then SMILE! is the tribe for you. All you have to do is make up a false TW history and an invite will be on it's way.

[spoil]http://www.twstats.com/en51/index.p...=543&centrey=400&nocache=1&fill=000000&grid=1[/spoil]

Good luck with your search, OP.

DeletedUser

ODA does mean nothing. Congratz on wasting your troops.
We have only hit 2 pallys :D

DeletedUser

Happy i would shut your mouth before you make your tribe worse than we already did

Status
Not open for further replies.