K35. Any Decent Tribes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

ODA does mean nothing. Congratz on wasting your troops.
We have only hit 2 pallys :D

Pretty sure ODA does mean something... and that something is you know how to play the game.

Sure its just another stat along with everything else. But you make judgments about players based off stats. SO therefore ODA (a Stat) means something.

allabing

Yup wasted my troops but I have more than your leader. Weird :icon_confused:.

To be a good leader you dont need to be a good player or even have a good amount of troops, though it does help. I remember a few times when my troops and points fell well below the tribes average whilst i was leadering due to the huge amount of time doing the whole leadership thing :icon_eek:.

Meby smiles good meby not this isnt the thread for it, nor is it the time to prove it one way or another.

DeletedUser

Wow, having ODA means you know how to play the game? That is news to me. I was always under the impression it meant you know how to hit the ok button, but finding out that having ODA really means you know how to play correctly. Learn something new every day I guess.

DeletedUser

Wow, having ODA means you know how to play the game? That is news to me. I was always under the impression it meant you know how to hit the ok button, but finding out that having ODA really means you know how to play correctly. Learn something new every day I guess.
Same can be said for farming. :icon_wink:
And does not having any ODa mean you don't know how to hit the notorious 'ok' button?

DeletedUser

Ok tell me this. In the later stages of the game does anyone recruit players with OD's under their points? Heck no. You wouldnt give them the time of day.

Od means something because judgments are based off of stats. When you sit on your troops and dont use them it looks bad. Find a good player once the world gets going with out ODA. I doubt you can.

DeletedUser

You can micro farm, smart farm, send blindly so on so forth. Not quite the same.

And does not having any ODa mean you don't know how to hit the notorious 'ok' button?

It obviously would mean you don't know how to play the game, duh! That is where I was so wrong. I thought ODA was simply killing things, and this whole time it was really a way to measure your knowledge of the game.

DeletedUser

Ok tell me this. In the later stages of the game does anyone recruit players with OD's under their points? Heck no. You wouldnt give them the time of day.

Od means something because judgments are based off of stats. When you sit on your troops and dont use them it looks bad. Find a good player once the world gets going with out ODA. I doubt you can.

At this stage, using ODA to argue anything other than someone being over wasteful is silly. I get your point later on, but right now it isn't that important.

As for the topic, why not look at the top playersr or tribes or highest PPA in tribes in the K to figure this out. Can be done pretty easy.

DeletedUser

Micro farm? Smart farm? You making up terms mate? :icon_eek::lol:

DeletedUser

Micro farm? Smart farm? You making up terms mate? :icon_eek::lol:

Micro farm, small runs. Smart farm, scout and lc calc and send the amount needed. Terms you haven't heard of, means I must be making them up? :icon_eek:

I don't have the imagination to make up such unique terms.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Micro farm, small runs. Smart farm, scout and lc calc and send the amount needed. Terms you haven't heard of, means I must be making them up? :icon_eek:

I don't have the imagination to much up such unique terms.
Ohhhh sorry, i wasn't familiar with nubby terms like that. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

At this stage, using ODA to argue anything other than someone being over wasteful is silly. I get your point later on, but right now it isn't that important.

As for the topic, why not look at the top playersr or tribes or highest PPA in tribes in the K to figure this out. Can be done pretty easy.

Well, players with no ODA are farming barbs, and people who haven't gained a point. Correct? Correct. :icon_razz:

If a player has some ODA this early on, that means they cleared something - obviously. When they cleared something they are gaining a new farm.

So, by clearing players you're gaining more farms than just barbarians and inactive players (whatever you want to call those who make a village and quit).

It's not always wasteful. In fact, it's better for the long run - is it not? I mean, obviously no one should go out clearing people whom are turtles (spears/swords/high walls) early on. However, clearing someone with a few spears and a paladin in order to make a new farm definitely pays off.

Hope you see what I'm getting at.

DeletedUser

Ohhhh sorry, i wasn't familiar with nubby terms like that. :icon_razz:

Indeed. Awesome come back. Anyone that uses nubby in their argument isn't really worth debating with. Even more so when they use the term blindly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, players with no ODA are farming barbs, and people who haven't gained a point. Correct? Correct. :icon_razz:

Never a good thing to answer your own question and be wrong.:p I have three farms off the top of my head with 100plus points yet I have no ODA.

If a player has some ODA this early on, that means they cleared something - obviously. When they cleared something they are gaining a new farm.

Maybe you missed what your friend said. 'Players with ODAshow they know how to play the game'. Or something along those lines. That is in no way true. Now players that know how to pick and choose who to clear and when to clear them, they know how to play the game, or at least part of the game. Getting a farm is not everything, it is the % lost and gained that matters.

So, by clearing players you're gaining more farms than just barbarians and inactive players (whatever you want to call those who make a village and quit).

True, but is it necessary? If you have enough inactives/barbs to farm and continue with full hauls and producing troops, why go willy nilly and clear to get more farms when your current income is more than sufficient?

It's not always wasteful. In fact, it's better for the long run - is it not? I mean, obviously no one should go out clearing people whom are turtles (spears/swords/high walls) early on. However, clearing someone with a few spears and a paladin in order to make a new farm definitely pays off.

You're right, it isn't 'always' wasteful. But often it is. And no, in the short term it might help but longer term not so much. While you empty the inactive/barbs and lose nothing your producing troops just like you would be had you cleared people, only you won't have the losses, and when you do clear players, you'll lose far less. So you'll get the same if not more back, and lose less.

I agree with the second part entirely.

I get what you mean, but that isn't what he said. Which is how this all started.

DeletedUser

Yup wasted my troops but I have more than your leader. Weird :icon_confused:.

Focus on K35..and stop eying my village your making me nervous. I treat my village fine thank you:icon_wink:

Otherwise I agree with what you said.

DeletedUser

You know the best player has maximum points for minimum oda. Why send fakes if you are going to hit stacks. Surely the point of faking is to reduce what you kill ?
The more you kill the less effective your attacknig is :)

DeletedUser

Indeed. Awesome come back. Anyone that uses nubby in their argument isn't really worth debating with. Even more so when they use the term blindly.
All i know about you is how you flushed down my w34 account. All i need to know. :icon_wink:
Yes, nubby.

DeletedUser

I never played world34, I think you are confusing me with someone else. :/

25/36/37/38/44/46/47/49/50 and here.

Status
Not open for further replies.