9 TG~CIB 45.353 4
10 PTT-G 28.465 10
11 ORION 23.397 9
12 -WE- 12.154 1
13 W.E 837 1

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hm...nope.

Should there be something interesting about it? Or do you want us to post the other 98 continents and analayze them all?

DeletedUser

Hm...nope.

Should there be something interesting about it?

I just find it interesting, that -WE- (rank 3 tribe, in a major war, top power of w7), their academy W.E, ORION (another GODS tribe) PTT-G, TG (friends of THE, rank 8), their academy, AurO (Ex NEMO and SHEN, part of MP family, main family that was at war with PTT), NEK (Part of SHEN family, bunch of players in the top North East of the map), NEMO itself, PTT-B, TFB, THE, and FxF, all are in the same K!

Or do you want us to post the other 98 continents and analayze them all?

Huh? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I just find it interesting, that -WE- (rank 3 tribe, in a major war, top power of w7), their academy W.E, ORION (another GODS tribe) PTT-G, TG (friends of THE, rank 8), their academy, AurO (Ex NEMO and SHEN, part of MP family, main family that was at war with PTT), NEK (Part of SHEN family, bunch of players in the top North East of the map), NEMO itself, PTT-B, TFB, THE, and FxF, all are in the same K!

Huh? :icon_confused:

I'd say make the Kontinent a freefight pit, where no diplomacy stands, just to fight against boredom and save tribemates from going inactive. ;)

Lordofwar08

Anybody else find this K interesting?

Tribe ranking for the continent 35
Rank Name Points Villages
1 FxF 11,03 Mio. 1.097
2 THE 8,10 Mio. 780
3 T.F.B. 6,77 Mio. 665
4 PTT-B 4,22 Mio. 396
5 NEMO 510.946 52
6 NEK*S 133.713 26
7 NEK*K 88.334 12
8 AurO 59.422 6
9 TG~CIB 45.353 4
10 PTT-G 28.465 10
11 ORION 23.397 9
12 -WE- 12.154 1
13 W.E 837 1

We have 2 villages in that continent and somehow we have become a matter of interest ?

Are you bored ryan13 ?

DeletedUser

It's an interesting K indeed, where notribe has real predominance over it, lots of PTT noobs they gained from inviting ex-troy, and most of the major powers have a good foot there

DeletedUser53550

Dull area actually. FxF and THE are NAPd, TFB wont attack THE or TG (and vica-versa), PTT wont attack TFB (mainly cos the players all used to be in the same tribe)

DeletedUser

Dull area actually. FxF and THE are NAPd, TFB wont attack THE or TG (and vica-versa), PTT wont attack TFB (mainly cos the players all used to be in the same tribe)

you lack to see the potential of things :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We have 2 villages in that continent and somehow we have become a matter of interest ?

I just find it interesting I see the name there lol. Along with all the other tribes, such as -WE- who only have a few villages there, but there name is still there :p

Are you bored ryan13 ?

No actually I need to be leaving, but I was honestly interested to see if anyone else had noticed this K :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Well, actually most K's are extremely dull lol. But atleast this one has potential :S. Unlike a K ruled entirely by one tribe or a bunch of allies.

DeletedUser53550

I beg to differ sir!

Which part Lizy?

FxF's recent behavior with their old NAPs could make life more interesting for THE (and vica-versa)

@ Ryan - yes, there is potential, but only if some NAPs and alliances get broken; otherwise it's the old "FxF vs. PTT" battles again.

DeletedUser

Which part Lizy?

FxF's recent behavior with their old NAPs could make life more interesting for THE (and vica-versa)

@ Ryan - yes, there is potential, but only if some NAPs and alliances get broken; otherwise it's the old "FxF vs. PTT" battles again.

the same should be told about PTT and rules: soft rules of alliances and NAPs and hard rules of the game itself

DeletedUser

Which part Lizy?

Nah, there isn't really even any battling going on there.

Maybe in the future it will.

But I am sure in the future things will change in that K. Something is bound to happen eventually.

Also, if you want THE to war FxF, trying to get FxF so instigate it is the wrong way to do it. You have to get THE too lol. You need to work on your propaganda bro. Bro dawg man dude