k35

DeletedUser

W.E is a little tribe in the southeast
Description
W.E was founded by tenko86 and yunie10ko.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
And so their journey begins…

FROM THIS DAY UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD BUT WE SHALL BE REMEMBERED. WE, KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC, SWORN, FOR HE WHO SHEDS HIS BLOOD WITH ME SHALL BE MY BROTHER!

They sound hardcore :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser53550

Nah, there isn't really even any battling going on there.

Maybe in the future it will.

But I am sure in the future things will change in that K. Something is bound to happen eventually.

Also, if you want THE to war FxF, trying to get FxF so instigate it is the wrong way to do it. You have to get THE too lol. You need to work on your propaganda bro. Bro dawg man dude

I don't care if THE attack FxF or not. I just pointed out that your recent history w.r.t. NAPs is not that good. This could be different as THE could cause you serious issues. Who knows.. who cares?

Morcs

I don't care if THE attack FxF or not. I just pointed out that your recent history w.r.t. NAPs is not that good. This could be different as THE could cause you serious issues. Who knows.. who cares?

Yeah we need to exchange some villages first to make a hardcore front line running down between K5/6, K15/16, K25/26 etc.. first :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Yeah we need to exchange some villages first to make a hardcore front line running down between K5/6, K15/16, K25/26 etc.. first :icon_razz:

That would make the northwest VERY interesting...

DeletedUser

I know and THE knows, and we both care. And those NAPS are nothing in comparison to THE. And I think you know that. A 200m point tribe doesn't compare to a 20m point tribe. One matters, the other one doesn't.

And I know you and PTT care. You need something like that to happen :lol:

DeletedUser53550

Which is why I said (and you quoted) that "this could be different as THE could cause you serious issues".

Really, I don't care :) FxF will have their border with THE well defended so any war between you two is not going to remove support from your other K's

DeletedUser

This argument again?! Come on!!

In order for something to be an argument there has to be two sides to something, in this case it is purely one sided, therefore no argument exists :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

In order for something to be an argument there has to be two sides to something, in this case it is purely one sided, therefore no argument exists :icon_biggrin:
It is two sided, even if its the same thing over and over again. It's the people who hate PTT vs. PTT

DeletedUser

It is two sided, even if its the same thing over and over again. It's the people who hate PTT vs. PTT

No, we were talking about something that has two sides to it. In the case of which are non existent. It is like arguing that water doesn't exist. It just does, there is no argument about it :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

K25 was my home from the beginning and it was extremly interessting.
From start it was owned by MP and short after PTT-B came and war began. MP in north and PTT-B in south and hell broke loose.

MP had a few good nukes inbound, and just before they hit their targets they got banned, and when they got back PTT-B already had got their defences up and MP had to fight the game mods all the time. I don't remember the names right now, but they did impressingly good and would be end gamers of they continued with the detication.

When i say MP i mean the MP alone, not MP*xxx since MP*xxx were allies. MP was a major force in the beginning of this world but they got irritated by the game admins and left the game.