K41!!

DeletedUser

Just a tip for recruitment, if you going to noble barbs, dont willingly show that you do. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

oh well just 4/12 of my vill are barbs >< cos i want nice positioning =x okok i will be careful about that ^^

DeletedUser

Just a tip for recruitment, if you going to noble barbs, dont willingly show that you do. :icon_wink:

shhh everyone !!!

He nobles barbs and you noble ACTIVE members..

so we can calm down.

Kwitchabichen

I count 4 out of 11 conquers that are from barbarian origins.

@ kamarifalls, are you just jealous because usually its you getting nobled?

DeletedUser

Actually, kamari was reffering to the fact that Celebreus criticised the nobling list of SkyPony, while himself had a lousy nobling list.

DeletedUser

LMAO i havent got nobled scince the kiwi account on w16 ....

Who do you think you are to critisize me when you dont even know the facts .. so before you start posting think dumb azs.

lallaalaal stick up for celeb cause hes in active and ranked 38 :O

friggen noob.

DeletedUser

I count 4 out of 11 conquers that are from barbarian origins.

I mustve nobled you... otherwise you wouldnt be a prick.

unless this is celeb's alias account... according to all the posts he has i believe it :)

nerd

DeletedUser

no not celeb but i definatly nobled u ;)

sorry for triple post

Kwitchabichen

No actually, you have never nobled me. See, now you are wishfully thinking as well.

Triple posting, you must be raging. It's cool though, I mean, your flaming attempts have less effect than a match does lighting in an open field on a windy day.

DeletedUser

Actually, kamari was reffering to the fact that Celebreus criticised the nobling list of SkyPony, while himself had a lousy nobling list.

Poor attempt to stick up for kamari- I did not criticize SkyPony's nobling record, I stated its not wise to publicize it on an recruitment request if its not what they want to see.

kamarifalls said:
unless this is celeb's alias account... according to all the posts he has i believe it :)

Once again, you post about me without knowing whom I am, this is a new alias. And you post thinking im Kwitchabichen? Lol, hell ill take that as a compliment.

You post constantly without knowing who the person is or their IGNs, and post on their skills without knowing their accomplishments.

Stop derailing threads because you cant get over the fact im better than you.

DeletedUser

Stop derailing threads because you cant get over the fact im better than you.

ok Im done with the forums... for now, but were just gonna have to wait and find out what we have been saying. cya in a bit.

DeletedUser

Poor attempt to stick up for kamari- I did not criticize SkyPony's nobling record, I stated its not wise to publicize it on an recruitment request if its not what they want to see.

If it isn't wise to publicize, then it certainly isn't something you can be proud of, which in my eyes is criticism. I know what you said, but you implied something slightly different.

Kwitchabichen

If it isn't wise to publicize, then it certainly isn't something you can be proud of, which in my eyes is criticism. I know what you said, but you implied something slightly different.

Regardless of if you feel he is critisizing the nobling record, or if he was actually just stating that he shouldn't be proud enough to be open about nobling small barbarians villages at a rate of almost half his nobling, he is right to do so when SkyPony is looking for a tribe.

Not only does it give SkyPony feedback on what he is doing wrong in which he can then make a change from to better himself, but informs those out their that may look to recruit him of his track record. So he is doing a public service.

As a mod, not only would I expect better and more wittier reponses from you in your attempts to defend what kamari brings upon himself, but a slightly less opinionated mind. But I guess you gotta defend your tribemates even though they are reaping what they have sewn.

ok Im done with the forums... for now,

Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.

but were just gonna have to wait and find out what we have been saying. cya in a bit.

Blah blah blah. Wait and see blah vblah blah. That's what everyone says. Hell, Willovain said the same thing before the collapse of Evil after Dice's first Op in which he countered by saying "Evil has never launched an Op, wait until you see what we do" and did nothing.

You need to just give up, delete your forum account and preferably take a raxorblade to your obviously self-loathing selves wrist. You wont be missed for the time your gone.

Once again, you post about me without knowing whom I am, this is a new alias. And you post thinking im Kwitchabichen? Lol, hell ill take that as a compliment.

You post constantly without knowing who the person is or their IGNs, and post on their skills without knowing their accomplishments.

Awww you're so sweet. Squizzle snuggles!!! lol