K41

nasme

I have been looking through the ranks of tribes looking to recruit players out of the forrums, and I have noticed they usually don't work, but they might get 2 members to join, and 2 members would be fine for me, because 2 more members mean 2 more people, now on to recruitment :icon_biggrin:
I am in a tribe located soully in K41, named K41T, I don't like the name but I am willing to live with it,
Basicly we are a small tribe,
We are not looking for only the experienced, but instead we are looking for the active, activity to the maximum is our goal,
I choose activity over experience because of past experience, and a war I am in on W27, I will explain, don't go :ram: me just yet :icon_razz:
In W27 we have some top class players, we have 400 or so players from various small tribes ganging up on 1 big tribe named shadow, that dominates the world,
the group of 400 or so is easily 2 times the sise of Shadow, but we have around 20 active members amongst those 400 players,
so every day we lose around 100 villages, perpetually,
this is why I choose activity over experience

another note, experience players will get tired of the game easier because they have played more,

but on to recruitment,
If your in continent, and are willing ot follow me and my tribe to domination in K41 look me up under the name magentastudios. I make a recruitment a story, see if you can tell anything about me from that :icon_biggrin: