K43

DeletedUser

Hey. I am the Duke (the guy who holds everything together) of the tribe K43. We are a tribe of elite players. I have little to say, except look us up. We have the highest average for any tribe in K43 and we have 12K points currently.

If you wanna join, message me, make sure you are close to our tribe average(it's 718 at the moment, but will change) and have more than our tribe average in troops.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm confused :( 660 is the troop average? or 65?

how do you know your tribes troop average?

oh lawdy

DeletedUser

Hehe he must have not read what he wrote I do that sometimes...

DeletedUser

Hahaha, okay, it's 718 now, we are in the top 10 for tribal averages on this world.

DeletedUser

I hope that is better, next time, try not being so pedantic.

DeletedUser

How bout you take your actually "elite" players and drop all the dead weight and come over to NATICS. ;P

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi, currently looking for a tribe in K43. I've got 777 points should be up at 850 later tonight and up at a 1000 by tomorrow evening. Heres my town (302|499) K43. Message me on world 36. Thanks.

DeletedUser

Hi, currently looking for a tribe in K43. I've got 777 points should be up at 850 later tonight and up at a 1000 by tomorrow evening. Heres my town (302|499) K43. Message me on world 36. Thanks.

lol 777-1000 in less than 24 hours? Excuse me sir. are you building troops?

DeletedUser

i know... i wish he was near me. i bet those resource pits are atleast level 20 and warehouse has to be big to. why isn't he near me :(

DeletedUser

warrior i am looking at you on the map and you have a 1.2k and 1k next to you. Do you really think you should be wishing for more farms when you cant handle the people around you?

DeletedUser

warrior i am looking at you on the map and you have a 1.2k and 1k next to you. Do you really think you should be wishing for more farms when you cant handle the people around you?

LOL. I guess you haven't ever heard of letting villages grow to be noble targets. Just so you know, i scout these villages on a daily basis and have their troop counts and walls down. If i wanted to i could clear them right now, but i'm not going to. As for the other villages. They are all either farms, or people i cleared once and are no longer worth farming because of hiding places/low resource pits.

DeletedUser

I've heard of shaping villages for nobling. Not letting them grow widely. They are double your points, meaning double your troop production in some cases. You find it wise to let five players within your 15x15 to outpace you in such a way? Once people in your area being nobling, i see a very dark future for you.

DeletedUser

I've heard of shaping villages for nobling. Not letting them grow widely. They are double your points, meaning double your troop production in some cases. You find it wise to let five players within your 15x15 to outpace you in such a way? Once people in your area being nobling, i see a very dark future for you.

They most certainly do not have more troops than me. Like i said, i've been keeping their troop counts down. None of them have gotten so out of hand that i would need to attack them as they are only a minor threat with less than 200 offensive troops total. I could careless how many points more they have than me since they have an extremely minimal offensive presence.

They won't noble me with swords.