K45: A Tale to Tell

DeletedUser122108

Paranoia is preparing an OP against O.M.G. to block the growth of Code and Beast up north. Little did they know, Code and Beast is waiting for this moment, for Para to waste their nukes on their fronts then cancel the NAP and prepare to launch on Paranoia Frontlines.

Best of luck Paranoia, you badly need it. Perfect time to be paranoid, isn't it?

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
All Hail The Greek Invasion!!!

Since people like Paranoia.... I want to place my bet crazy theory.

2 villages that Para and Beast ally and OP Code why not add Awaken in the mix for some spice

Any takers :p ?

DeletedUser114002

Paranoia is preparing an OP against O.M.G. to block the growth of Code and Beast up north. Little did they know, Code and Beast is waiting for this moment, for Para to waste their nukes on their fronts then cancel the NAP and prepare to launch on Paranoia Frontlines.

Best of luck Paranoia, you badly need it. Perfect time to be paranoid, isn't it?

Block the growth of Code/Beast? I would rather say block O.M.G's growth if you dont mind ;)

DeletedUser66411

Top 4 tribes all in the same K.. I'm thinking when things finally start popping off this will be the most interesting K yet.

DeletedUser122108

Para is soon to be Riot! East. NAPs will be cancelled and will get hit from all sides. They don't have enough Firepower to overcome this onslaught. Just a matter of time before they crumble and members jumpship to other tribes. Like I said, Good luck Paranoia. You badly need it. Perfect time to be Paranoid, isn't it?

DeletedUser50733

You sound desperate.
I was thinking this. Sounds like a butthurt somebody trying to stir up a war.

May be someone Para recently targeted, trying to divert attention off himself?

#PoorEffort

DeletedUser118822

I’m curious to see if Para family can beat back Beast/Code if this fight really does happen.