K45 is where it's at! For now...

DeletedUser100563

Currently I am rank 592 over all, not that it means much at this point of the world. The surprising thing is that I am rank 516 in K45.

516 of the 592 currently top ranked and growing players are in K45, that is 87%.

The question is, will this play out into troops and skill, or does it just show the greatest point whores?

Either way, K45 seems to have the advantage, where either the best players will emerge (notice that APOC and OUCH are not present in the top of the K for tribes), or the best farms, which yields the most fortunate results for the players within who have troops.

DeletedUser

Amazing thread, I will be seeking that 2 Apoc increase their size in k45 to take it over, aswell as set up another couple tribes in k45 to help

DeletedUser

I'd still expect most core players to be spear rushing so actually that turns the tables and just shows k45 is doing it wrong. :icon_wink:

imo.

Slytnt

I think it's not anywhere. APOC will just screw over every K anyways :S.

DeletedUser

If Apoc make a few more tribes this world might end due to dominance before someone gets there first village lol

Slytnt

Currently I am rank 592 over all, not that it means much at this point of the world. The surprising thing is that I am rank 516 in K45.

516 of the 592 currently top ranked and growing players are in K45, that is 87%.

The question is, will this play out into troops and skill, or does it just show the greatest point whores?

Either way, K45 seems to have the advantage, where either the best players will emerge (notice that APOC and OUCH are not present in the top of the K for tribes), or the best farms, which yields the most fortunate results for the players within who have troops.
Your obviously wrong, Im rank #231 in the world and in my K #53. False thread.

DeletedUser

Actually, it just shows that you are one of the 76 from other continents who also happens to be in the top 592.

DeletedUser100563

What K are you in? Unless you are in K45 you are mistaken, for this just helps to prove my point. More of the higher rank players are in K45 than the other K's.

DeletedUser100195

hummm....is this you?
rank in k45: 138 world rank:592 HumanInDisguise tribe: HIDDEN points: 143

DeletedUser

Dude, you can't read or you just misunderstood but I do not think that it was the latter. Re-read his post.

[SPOIL]
Actually, it just shows that you are one of the 76 from other continents who also happens to be in the top 592.
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser100563

hummm....is this you?
rank in k45: 138 world rank:592 HumanInDisguise tribe: HIDDEN points: 143

Yes...

Odd, It said I was rank 519 in my K... Must just be slow to update K rankings?

In that case, oops, my apologies on starting this thread.

DeletedUser100563

Note to self: In the .net worlds, ignore rankings completely until it has been at least a week.

DeletedUser

...try 3. Farm upgrades take the longest time for the least points. Guess what the top players in the first week dont have?