k45 player

DeletedUser

Hmm I am playing this world and looking for a tribe :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

My tribe is plague. I'm looking for players that can farm other players, who have lots of troops, and don't mind that we have no allies. we play aggressively, i can't play as much as i'd like to but i already have over 35 spears and i'm farming two players next to me.

I only want players that are as aggressive as me, so if you want an invite mail me ingame and tell me a bit about your history and so on. if you are not like that or already have a tribe just disregard this

DeletedUser

My tribe is plague. I'm looking for players that can farm other players, who have lots of troops, and don't mind that we have no allies. we play aggressively, i can't play as much as i'd like to but i already have over 35 spears and i'm farming two players next to me.

I only want players that are as aggressive as me, so if you want an invite mail me ingame and tell me a bit about your history and so on. if you are not like that or already have a tribe just disregard this

what if I am more aggressive than you :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

but seriously, if you are then thats better. i have my strategy in this game and i look for players with a similar strategy to join my tribe. my tribe is active and anyone you ask would say they are glad that they joined.

DeletedUser

The tribe i am currently in has potential to be the best tribe in K45.

UNNW

You might want to consider it Relentless.