K47 Action Stations Billy is Having FUN

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Once upon a time a player decided he had designs on world domination

So he sat down and plotted how he could achieve this

images

He came up with the idea that the first step involved having a hold over a whole K

So what he decided to do was recruit everyone and anyone regardless of skill or ability .

pha0009l.jpg

At first it seemed to be working and he was happy

Then one day he realised - in fact very quickly he realised he could only have 60 members

Now being a clever player he thought about this and came up with the ultimate answer in his own mind

"Lets have another tribe and then another in fact lets Hug our way to domination"

So with this in mind he set up a massive family under the banner WARLORDS.

HLODHANDS.jpg

FAMILY TRIBE example

At this time there was another tribe a little more selective in their choice of players - at least thats how
it seemed

The Duke of this tribe approached a few players about making moves on this bunch known as WARLORDS

He was also approached by a few players who sounded him out about the same said moves.

Orginally the feed back was very positive and he got a TOP RANKED tribe and another ( Yes my tribe ) to consider some joint operation to remove the HEAD FROM THE SNAKE of the family tribe that was the scurge of K47

His tribe had seen some success in their attacks and was very confident of removing these wannabes.

How ever imagine my surprise when I woke one glorious day to find that

BOTH TRIBES were MERGING

images

Arrrrggggggghhhhh shock horror and not only did they merge they got to RANK 7 by doing so.

Now this springs to mind

3stooges.jpg

Now I do not speak for everyone as you all have your own opinions but I take this upon myself to expose to the
world that we have a high ranking tribe that does not deserve their position based on troops, activity or
effort apart from threats and many invites. They have even managed to slip in ranking as they cant keep up

I am not posting the full info at the moment as I am sure these guys will read this and come to P&P and make
some silly comments about the situation

Just before you do chaps remember I am not stupid I have all our conversations ready to expose your inabilities and
weaknesses

I have all the kind offers we made to you and yours to try to help you out and WE Billy have more ability in game

So here we go W30 we have a DAVID and GOLIATH situation and Mr William Hill is offering the following odds as an
indication of the outcome expected by those in the know

FAMILY TRIBE RANK 7 with COUSINS and NEPHEWS in 2 other tribes to make up numbers 4/1

Billy - Small but selective, aggressive and co-ordinated 2/7

Merge between all parties 3/1

Merge between all parties IS A DOG GONE STUPID bet and word from the inside is BAGS said HEll would freeze over while pigs fly past and Leprachauns take you to the Pot of gold at the end of the rainbow before that happens

Hold on

Latest ODDs now coming throug

FAMILY TRIBE RANK 7 with COUSINS and NEPHEWS in 2 other tribes to make up numbers 9/2

Billy - Small but selective, aggressive and co-ordinated 1/4

Merge between all parties 33/1 (Mr William Hill appologies for the TYPO originally and will honour all bets on MERGE at 33/1)

PS

Looking at the panic in their shared forum is sooooo funny even players claiming that sending a few fakes would unsettle us.

No stats yet and may be a little while before we have some good ones but what I can say is

This is the type of reception we get when we knock on their doors

images

POWER to the LITTLE MAN and Good LUCK to our opponents in this renactment of the biblical classic D&G

PS - If your in this family becareful seems they eat themselves HERE

PPS

Seems this is getting funny already

Author said:
hhahh5 on 08.02. at 09:57 Hi everyone as you all may know we are currently at wat with Billy i want everyone to mail me there offencive troop counts that is how many axes light cavalry, rams, cats and mounted archers in one mail.
Then in the same mail send me there defencive troops spears, swords, archers and heavy cavalry this is so i can set you targets and make Billy sorry for what they did.
hhahh5 on 08.02. at 19:04 I only have about 5 people that sent me there troop counts that is ridicolous if everyone in the tribe does not send me there troop counts then there will be some members dismissed so if you read this and are not bothered in sending me your troop counts then get ready to be dismissed within 2 days.

Yet the MAIN duke tells me

Author said:
Nefastus today at 19:53
Bags seriously, enough talk, you wanted war, and you got one, it that simple. Why bother mass mailing our members, its just silly, and regarded as something a weak tribe would do. Show your intent with troops not with meaningless spam.

Thanks,

Nef

Does the left hand know what the right hand is doing or do the finger not even talk

DeletedUser

Bags,

You do know that {Boss} was ranked 8th in ODD before the merge right ¬.¬
You are just quoting selectively, how clever of you.
You should probably look at TWStats more closely before coming on here.
About the internal nobling, we noble players that have gone inactive like any tribe would.

I have to admit it is a rather good attempt, at least you put some time and effort into it, it is alot better than the mass spam that you sent around earlier. To be honest I think you are a bit sore because you didn't manage to get us to kill each other, so your tribe can grow unhindered.

In any case, good luck, have fun, and I'll see you on the battlefield :)

Nef

DeletedUser

Was wondering how long this would take.

@The top ranked tribe (i'll let you remain anonymous now :p) and billy, I wish you luck.
I already warned VHA that this would happen so they had a pretty good idea, but I had to put my friends first before leaving. The people who matter should know why I left (and it wasn't out of fear :p).

I wish the former BOSS players all the best, we had an excellent tribe with excellent potential and I hope you all do well in the future. Nef, I think you mean rank 8 on ODA? :eek: We were around 35 on ODD I believe.

The merge was doomed from the start imo, leadership going inactive for RL reasons kinda messed things up for a while and through nobodies fault, the tribe panicked.

It'll be interesting to see how this one goes..

Edit:
I'd just like to point out a few inaccuracies:
The Duke of this tribe approached a few players about making moves on this bunch known as WARLORDS

He was also approached by a few players who sounded him out about the same said moves.

Orginally the feed back was very positive and he got a TOP RANKED tribe and another ( Yes my tribe ) to consider some joint operation to remove the HEAD FROM THE SNAKE of the family tribe that was the scurge of K47

I wasn't a duke, just a respected member really. I didn't approach anybody, I was quite happy to take WL on alone. We were approached by the 'top ranked tribe'. I never actually had contact with billy, the 'top ranked tribe' did.

Would have been fun to slice that head off though, the WL members will fall in their own arrogance, although I think BOSS were taught quite well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bags,

You do know that {Boss} was ranked 8th in ODD before the merge right ¬.¬
You are just quoting selectively, how clever of you.
You should probably look at TWStats more closely before coming on here.
About the internal nobling, we noble players that have gone inactive like any tribe would.

I have to admit it is a rather good attempt, at least you put some time and effort into it, it is alot better than the mass spam that you sent around earlier. To be honest I think you are a bit sore because you didn't manage to get us to kill each other, so your tribe can grow unhindered.

In any case, good luck, have fun, and I'll see you on the battlefield :)

Nef

Your ODD really in BOSS scares me - what am I going to do now wait for your spears to attack me

Or was that another mistake :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

So just to be clear, it Billy vs which tribe?

I found the OP a bit confusing. Please clarify the sides and tribes here.

Thanks.

DeletedUser

Thanks.

You will see there tags in Larry Moe and Curly as its apt

DeletedUser

Thanks.

Agree/Affirm, that was more confusing than the popularity of those lower back tattoos that barsluts like.

DeletedUser

Alright lets get two things straight here.

1. nice post it made me laugh, but seriously VHA is so the moe of the group lets be honest here.

Agree/Affirm, that was more confusing than the popularity of those lower back tattoos that barsluts like.

2. Those bar tats are hot.

That is all.

DeletedUser

firstly, why do you always send long messages? and you still need to get your caps lock button fixed...
secondly, ODD? ODD shows you've been attacked a lot, so why is having a better ODD than us a good thing? also, any stats you get for VHA, VWA and VSK only show the OD of the tribes for the last six days, they were formed six days ago.

and I like the stooges. did you do that on paint? you should improve your brushwork a bit, you can still see black spots around the names.

DeletedUser

firstly, why do you always send long messages? and you still need to get your caps lock button fixed...
secondly, ODD? ODD shows you've been attacked a lot, so why is having a better ODD than us a good thing? also, any stats you get for VHA, VWA and VSK only show the OD of the tribes for the last six days, they were formed six days ago.

and I like the stooges. did you do that on paint? you should improve your brushwork a bit, you can still see black spots around the names.

Did you read the entire thread or just my post?

Your Duke mentioned ODD as being being very very good and was corrected as it was alledgedly ODA more confusion.

Now you want to pick on why is ODD a good thing - Well it can show many things I personally prefer to avoid ODD and ODA if I can, it means I am growing efficiently but again your Duke raised the subject.

Now for my most recent post, explain to me how we get good ODD - Oh I know this when your tribe attacks with Defence troops and they die on our walls ( the secret here is to click the link and see the report before you embarrass yourself in P&P )

DeletedUser

First Stats - Yes the enemy list is long but they all merged LOL Happy Families

Side 1:
Tribes: Billy
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WL {BOSS} -WL- WLL VHA VSK VWA
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 222
Difference: 187

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 0
Difference: 5

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 72,099
Side 2: 376,882
Difference: 304,783

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12,524
Difference: 12,524

image.php

tomas torquemada

Valhalla response

Love the charts and as usual you find the truth flexible, really am suprised you didnt add another two dozen tribes in there on our side to make it look even more like a gathering of the masses. :icon_eek:

try doing the charts again with no warlords in there - who have nothing to do with us.

Side 1:
Tribes: VWA VHA VSK
Players:
Side 2:
Players:
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 73
Side 2: 18
Difference: 55
image.php

Side 1: 0
Difference: 0
image.php

Side 1: 145,946
Side 2: 42,485
Difference: 103,461
image.php

image.php

and finally the response of the three stooges towards billy :icon_wink:

2065_Custard-pie-the-headmaster-2.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

here's one with a different time frame, showing that all but one of the noblings made by billy were on warlord players AFTER the merge - the ones they nobled were inactives. The 5th player was called moelner, and he had been inactive 6 days when they nobled him just before the merge.
Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: -WL- WL WLL {BOSS}
Players:
Total conquers:
Side 1: 18
Side 2: 20
Difference: 2
image.php

Side 1: 4
Difference: 4
image.php

Side 1: 42,485
Side 2: 31,935
Difference: 10,550
image.php

Side 1: 11,515
Difference: 11,515
image.php

and here's another graph showing the stats sinse VHA was founded.

Side 1:
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: VHA VWA VSK
Players:
Total conquers:
Side 1: 18
Side 2: 73
Difference: 55
image.php

image.php

Side 1: 42,485
Side 2: 145,946
Difference: 103,461
image.php

image.php

no noblings yet, but billy have 2 villages on under 60 loyalty, with noble trains currently heading for another 3 villages.

DeletedUser

oops, tomas torquemada edited his last post... oh well, more graphs reinforce our point.

DeletedUser

As a member of Billy I'm pleased to report that the VHA family has taken their first village from us...

Why am I pleased? Because currently there are another 6 nobles inbound to that village along with clearing waves and support from the VHA family.

May I be the first to congratulate then on their exellent co-ordination skills and use of resources. It is almost as good as their skills of attacking with defensive troops.

DeletedUser

so, dark harbringer, I see billy are also making attempts to noble villages? before you laugh at our error this time, you should try and fight this war isntead of hiding behind words.

and actually, it's only 4 nobles, and the player sending them isn't at all bothered, she has plenty of resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.