Village: Deathcamp Extraordinare K47

Quantity: 0 0 xxx 0 xxx xxx 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 405 0 23 92 0 0 0 0 0 0
Belief: Your troops were religious.

Defender: greylord
Village: Core (759|436) K47

Quantity: 0 0 4849 0 58 1460 397 50 79 78 1 0
Losses: 0 0 4849 0 58 1460 397 50 79 78 1 0

[Edit] Maybe You should not acually noble with your clearing force :)

Sorry for the double post but you really should learn NOT to put your losses in the forum also we have a thing called simulator so now everyone can work it out.

Now if we want to start posting a load of reports I am happy to

DeletedUser

hmmm

Oh no! i mean its not like the one who i attacked had a report!

So you know the faith, wall level and luck without looking at report? How the hell? I'm scared.

DeletedUser

Jay

I cant be blamed for posting that ---- But I will say it reinforces my comment about players having FUN during war its not personal its a game of war as you so rightly know and why should we not have fun on the way.

Soomer is one of many that we have had fun with in PM I think you will agree he is having fun too. No "I am gonna bash you head in you (words not printable here)" type sore loser pms just banter.

Soomer - Long may it last its fun -

I agree that you should have fun, but I disagree with the fact that BOTH OF YOU take things so god damn serious. You can either be nice or polite to each other. Don't start hating each other, it's not good for the game :>.

DeletedUser

Hmmm

We already know you are the king of wall of text attacks. keep it coming, maybe ill lose three spearmen by accidently laughing too much and clicking wrong button.

DeletedUser

I agree that you should have fun, but I disagree with the fact that BOTH OF YOU take things so god damn serious. You can either be nice or polite to each other. Don't start hating each other, it's not good for the game :>.

You're right ofcourse, but i think it's opposite. I'm quite not serious :)

DeletedUser

Jay

I do not hate anyone - I will not start to hate anyone - I cant hate anyone.

I love to play I even tried to help him by suggesting he really should not delete just the attacking force but should also delete his losses its too easy to work out. Seems I am helping him more than his dukes.

DeletedUser

Jay

I do not hate anyone - I will not start to hate anyone - I cant hate anyone.

I love to play I even tried to help him by suggesting he really should not delete just the attacking force but should also delete his losses its too easy to work out. Seems I am helping him more than his dukes.

Do your tribe members not send you reports when i attack them? You should tell them to :|

But i really didnt want to not show my losses, i rather like losing 800 farm space against 14,000.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Do your tribe members not send you reports when i attack them? You should tell them to :|

Soomer

YES is the simple answer we do collect info

Now for your education your not only fighting Billy members there are others around that will read your post and think I know I have an offence village there that is an easy kill. They may then just decide to pay you a visit and kill all your troops. These players are known as opportunists.

As I said I am trying to help if you dont want my adivce as your dukes about posting they may know better.

DeletedUser

Oh, don't worry about me, i think you should help out some of your tribe mates a bit more. They will get jealous.

Your tribe has gotten 20,000 ODA in last two days reading from TWstats. I got that much from that 1 attack alone.

DeletedUser

Oh, don't worry about me, i think you should help out some of your tribe mates a bit more. They will get jealous.

Soomer

The tribe mate your talking about is the one your lads sent 8 nobles too.

I should know I was sitting him at that point.

What you should also know is this

Billy look after their own. We do not discard players when they lose a village or take one for the team.

Can you say the same about your DUKES. There seems to be a lot of people ledt aside in the merge thats why we will noble them.

Now was that BAD recruitment or was it BAD management.

DeletedUser

For anyone interested soomer had:

Having looked at the reports I will take my hat off to him for a very well timed strike on a recapture.

Greylord had his noble land after VHA family had wasted 6 extra nobles on his village but soomer managed to have an attack inbound landing as greylord took the village back.

At least now they are wasting another 3 on nobles on that village.

DeletedUser

For anyone interested soomer had:

* axes * scouts * light cavalry

Having looked at the reports I will take my hat off to him for a very well timed strike on a recapture.

Greylord had his noble land after VHA family had wasted 6 extra nobles on his village but soomer managed to have an attack inbound landing as greylord took the village back.

At least now they are wasting another 3 on nobles on that village.

You're not allowed to share the amount troops in public of someone else :>. Only when the owner has given permission it is allowed, and I doubt he has given you permission, so if I were you, I'd edit your post :>.

DeletedUser

You're not allowed to share the amount troops in public of someone else :>. Only when the owner has given permission it is allowed, and I doubt he has given you permission, so if I were you, I'd edit your post :>.

Since when?

DeletedUser

Sorry, was not aware of that. I suppose the same doesn't apply to troops killed? Otherwise how can anyone ever put up a report? What about when people put up a report that actually has surviving enemy troops it it?

DeletedUser

Since when?

Well, what's the point of hiding your amount of troops in a report if everyone just shares the real numbers afterwards? And even so, it shouldn't be allowed (and as far as I remember from reading the rules, it ISN'T).

EDIT: I must have made a mistake. Probably the travian rules that are still fresh in my head. But anyways, it shouldn't be allowed.

DeletedUser

Well, what's the point of hiding your amount of troops in a report if everyone just shares the real numbers afterwards? And even so, it shouldn't be allowed (and as far as I remember from reading the rules, it ISN'T).

EDIT: I must have made a mistake. Probably the travian rules that are still fresh in my head. But anyways, it shouldn't be allowed.

Jay

I think your right it was another game - In here you certainly can share what ever info you like as long as it is game related. Hence I can post bits from a forum in another tribe:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Jay

I think your right it was another game - In here you certainly can share what ever info you like as long as it is game related. Hence I can post bits from a forum in another tribe:icon_wink:

Could be. I was wrong, but still against it :>. I rarely publicize my reports for this particular reason :>.

DeletedUser

"maybe you shouldn't noble with your clearing force"

Grey was using the clearing force to kill whatever was left in his village after VHA's mass nobling party.

I won't bother to put all the numbers up again, suffice to say soomer actually did something right in among all the errors that occured while VHA was trying to co-ordinate nobles.

Our only consolation is that VHA probably lost quite a few troops cross nobling each other.

DeletedUser

update:

geylord of billy has lost one village.
marcos99CC of billy has lost one village.

Status
Not open for further replies.