K47 Action Stations Billy is Having FUN

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

But at what cost zeranzak? I don't think 8+ nobles for one village is very cost effective do you? Also, how's timmit enjoying Marco's village? He lost a lot of defences there http://en30.tribalwars.net/public_report/ea5adf867c1c788549af98b859bdad53

No walls and no church hurts. It also doesn't have a farm or a warehouse as far as I remember. You might want to check the status of some of your players villages, they won't be doing anything for a while (I love the smell of catted farms in the morning) and, unlike your members, we don't noble villages that aren't going to be useful without several days of farm building.

You should edit greylords name in your message, wouldn't want you falling foul of forum rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

just want to point out a few things from a page or two back:

bagohanme, you posted that picture of greylord's village incomings showing 18 loyalty and 8 nobles incoming. this makes everyone think we were being stupid. we had a slight error with sending two noble trains to the same village, but I need to point this out:
the loyalty was on 18 because greylord had already sent a few nobles at it himself so we would lose more nobles.
I meant there were 4 nobles incoming after the first wave.

and again, bagohanme, you say that it would be good to add tribes to our list on the war stats? ok, let's add a tribe to billy's side...

Side 1:
Tribes: Billy ~CON~
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: VHA VWA VSK
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers:
Side 1: 40
Side 2: 86
Difference: 46
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 2
Side 2: 4
Difference: 2
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 87,211
Side 2: 183,586
Difference: 96,375
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 8,871
Side 2: 14,287
Difference: 5,416
image.php

do you think that makes you look better?
and congratulations, your 20k or so point player nobled a village off a 4k point player. I hope this makes you feel 'ard. the other noble was greylord re-nobling his village - which is now ours again.
PS. I used ~CON~, not out of cruelty to them, but because I know we have nobled some of their villages, two of them I nobled myself.

DeletedUser

several days of far building? it has a church already, it was built sinse your last attack. so, under a day... doesn't fit the criteria you posted.

are you sure we're the only ones who have had farms catted?

you say you don't noble villages that won't be useful - you seem to prefer nobling players a fifth of your size instead.

and another thing I noticed from a few pages ago - one of you said that VHA slipped rankings because they weren't nobling fast enough. you might want to do some research there, the aim of tribal wars isn't to noble as many villages as you can as fast as you can.

JayDie, this whole thing is silly, I really don't see why we need an external forum topic, sending all our members mails was enough, but I do get annoyed by people trying to get support for their cause through, basically, sl*gging off the opposition. I consider that low.

DeletedUser

PS. I used ~CON~, not out of cruelty to them, but because I know we have nobled some of their villages, two of them I nobled myself.

Your using your nobles and armies on others when you at war with someone giving your tribe mates a licking - WoW want an invite

Zeranzak - Let me ask a simple question you may manage to answer it

Have I or any of my members ever been duke of ~CON~?

Have I or any of my members ever thrown them out of my tribe as I or my members were incompetent of leading them?

Have you admitted you added them because you know you have nobled some?

Are you a leader of any description in any of the tribes I have added on your side?

Need a clue

NO

NO

NO

Can you answer the last one?

Please amuse us more here your doing more damage to your tribe than helping them

DeletedUser

Sorry for DOUBLE POST but it is stats time

I am the thread originator so I decide who goes in the stats and as I explained it is little old us vs WL family and {BOSS} people + the merger to make a mega family with a few stragglers to boot.

Side 1:
Tribes: Billy
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WL -WL- WLL {BOSS} VHA VSK VWA
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 39
Side 2: 236
Difference: 197

image.php

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 3
Difference: 5

image.php

Side 1: 85,925
Side 2: 417,549
Difference: 331,624

image.php

Side 1: 25,264
Side 2: 13,174
Difference: 12,090

image.php

DeletedUser

WL -WL- WLL {BOSS} have nothing to do with VHA except that many of our members came from these tribes when we formed. There is no residual loyalty, no open communication channels and once Billy is neutered there are a lot of people wanting to finish them off.

It's quite misleading to include them in the count.

DeletedUser

Kyande

Your DUKE stated I was hoping {BOSS} and WL family would rip themselves apart and Billy would pick up the pieces

I include all members of the FAMILY past and present that seem fair.

However look at this

He started it :(

something better than words:

[Edit] report edited out for now

[Edit] Maybe You should not acually noble with your clearing force :)

Wise words indeed.

Maybe you should educate your players about how to conduct their attacks and defences

OUCH

DOUBLE OUCH

Now is this not the player you were claiming weak as he never had a church

Now who was trying to help Timmit with his attacks

Who never helped Timmit out when he asked

You want evidence of all this

Ok

Here you go from your forums again

VHA - timmit on 10.02. at 23:02 Quote Village nobled, please send support asap.
I <3 nobling marcos (758|461) K47
VWA - dreadivinezer on 10.02. at 23:03 Quote 2-0! wooohoooo! lol.

change the village name to "I <3 nobling marcos".
VHA - timmit on 10.02. at 23:11 Quote Good one!
If you can't send support, start attacking his other villages. Without a church he'll be weak.
Need support at:
Needs attacking:
marcos99CC
I <3 ASCII SWORDS (756|459) K47
VWA - Silversmith on 10.02. at 23:13 Quote GJ guys....Keep it up...I would send support If I could...
VHA - jaysfree on 10.02. at 23:14 Quote I have nobles headed to

marcos99CC

If i take it whoever has it claimed can have it. Im just sending to help timmit. of course if no one wants it and i take it ill keep it. lol
VHA - timmit today at 00:01 Quote He just scouted with 100 scouts.
VHA - timmit today at 00:03 Quote Here's his previous attack report:
http://en30.tribalwars.net/public_report/32cb97a427986344662ae3d7717c41fa
VHA - timmit today at 01:11 Quote marcos99CC
He is attacking my village right now. He will be returning to his village at exactly 3:53:10. Please attack and take out his offense.
VHA - timmit today at 02:30 Quote http://en30.tribalwars.net/public_report/bcd53536136b1348381c4e03eb07682b

His troop count is growing. I need to get rid of those cats to keep warehouse / farm
VHA - jaysfree today at 02:49 Quote got attacks on the way hold on

Would the NEW OWNER care to post the village CONFIGS that they managed to waste so much for so little on please?

Keep going lads Billy have nearly had enough ----- Has anyone seen my WHITE FLAG---- we cant fight much more for laughter

DeletedUser

Atleast post a proper report. You nobleing WL -WL- WLL {BOSS} member has nothing to do with your war with VHA VSK VWA.
WL -WL- WLL {BOSS} are inactive tribes.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: VHA VSK VWA
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 39
Side 2: 91
Difference: 52

image.php

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 4
Difference: 2

image.php

Side 1: 85,925
Side 2: 203,683
Difference: 117,758

image.php

Side 1: 8,871
Side 2: 16,589
Difference: 7,718

image.php

DeletedUser

You don't have the members, villages nor troops to keep it up, thats why all we see You doing is Wall of Text attacks :)

A bit of proof to show how valid is your report. lets check your last week stats against wl -wl- and {boss}

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WL -WL- {BOSS}
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 6
Difference: 14

image.php

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 0
Difference: 5

image.php

Side 1: 50,812
Side 2: 11,048
Difference: 39,764

image.php

Side 1: 15,384
Side 2: 0
Difference: 15,384

image.php

You took 5 villages from inactive tribes in a week and you play it off as a war victory against us. Please do better than that.

DeletedUser

We shall see soomer, from what I've seen we've still got plenty of troops left, while your family has lost quite a lot. I wonder what the tribe OD stats will show for todays action. Your slaughter of greylords troops will boost the numbers on your side, but we had a similar success and cleared 4 - 6 thousand defensive troops as well for little loss. It seems your members haven't yet grasped the importance of the church.

Also, have you failed to read what was written before? We began attacking WL etc. as VHA was founded and some members transitioned between the tribes while we were attacking. So we included them in the figures. --> In reply to Soomer's edit VHA has been a tribe for less than 1 week according to TW stats, previously they were {BOSS} and the WL family, thanks for proving our point.

[EDIT] Heres some ODA and ODD stats, I'm not 100% sure if they are a combination of players ODA/ODD in the tribe OR if they are
ODA/ODD earnt by players SINCE joining.

ODA STATS 23:33 TW TIME

Billy Ranked 60 --> 487.581 points
VHA Ranked 68 --> 455.568 points
VWA Ranked 307 --> 80.855 points
VSK Ranked 561 --> 31.244 points

ODD STATS 23:33 TW TIME

Billy Ranked 94 --> 183.203 points
VHA Ranked 178 --> 135.950 points
VSK Ranked 546 --> 50.387 points
VWA Ranked 648 --> 39.147 points

DeletedUser

This is because tribe was just founded and ranking only counts ODA and ODD after founding.

Your 60th rank is all your ODA since your tribe was founded. ours is since last week.

If you don't belive check TW stats. it counts members total ODA.

VHA members alone have total of 1,305,279 ODA.
Billy has 444,721:
VWA has 331,848
VSK has 159,928

DeletedUser

Thanks for clarrifying. I suppose that means an average ODA of 20.2k per Billy member (going from TW stats figures which lag behind a bit) and 7.8k per player in the VHA family since the beginning of the world.

DeletedUser

Soomer

For the last time and as I said earlier WL -WL- WLL {BOSS} VHA VSK VWA

FAMILIES once you have a family you can not cast them aside when you cant control them if your 2 dukes decided to merge and not take all the players with them that is not our fault. This is what happens when you merge and become inbreeds.

You have managed to skip well around the number of players in your family that have been cleared local to us how many players do you have

Lets play your game for once and JUST include the V family

VHA 55
VWA 60
VSK 53

168 members

Billy

21 Members

Now that is 8 x our membership

As your dukes have said ACTIVE PLAYERS

You have nobled 4 villages WOW I mean WOW think how scared we are

Please Soomer post the villages we have gifted to you from a remote player show how much you have gained and I will show how much you have lost getting them.

You see we had made plans and those plans included you getting some villages at this cost

Try harder if you want to play here

DeletedUser

Inbreeds is merging with totally another tribe? You have a weird undesrtanding of words.

You should not include them because they are inactive tribes and are not part of our family. If you want to have war with them go ahead, but they are not part of our side in this war, so don't count them in war stats if you want to show which side is doing better/worse. Those three tribes, yes tree nobled 6 villages by their own last week (i think VHA VSK VWA nobled around 70+) showing they are as good as dead. So including them in stats means your picking nobleings from inactive tribe to boost your stats. All your 5 nobleings were in past week, none before that while those tribes actually were active.

I like the village i took very much, thank you. Academy, lvl 24 farm, lvl 24 resources, lvl 16 stables. Noting broken except walls. more points then my second village, i try to keep points low for moral, maybe it was a bit fat i guess.

I have no quarrel with you other than because we are at war, but publishing stats like these, including inactive tribes is just wrong

DeletedUser

Soomer

As your DUKE compounded earlier -

Billy and {BOSS} were talking of taking out WL family

{BOSS} or at least thier DUKE decided they were not up to it and merged with said family

Then Ex DUKE of {BOSS} now Co-Duke of family and myself were talking about working together your players decided to carry on inviting my neighbors - Those that we had started attacking in the OLD WL tribes being invited and accepting after they had been cleared and then your tribes threatening even though your Duke were trying to work it out in your tribe

Therefore we decided enough is enough and declared on all of you -

Dont like it leave you tribe find one I am not at war with

DeletedUser

You can be with war with the whole continent, that does not mean our side includes all other tribes. I am talking about war statistics of your side vs ours in this war.

WL -WL- WLL {BOSS} are not part of our side. As such, the statistics you shown might have been your statistics but not our war statistic.

WL -WL- WLL {BOSS} are neither our allies, nap nor family. They are not part of our side in this war.

DeletedUser

Soomer

They are part of your side as every time we attacked one your side invited them

They were taken in as refugees

How much more simple than that do I have to put it

DeletedUser

Some might have been more eager to join us when they were attacked, sure.

I don't know if they are refuges or not, that does not make their old tribe part of us. if those tribes were part of us, there would have been no reason for them to leave just because you attacked them, if their old tribe and the one they joined would work together.

It does not change WL -WL- WLL {BOSS} have been inactive for a week now, and you adding them to war stats is just adding you nobleing inactive players form a tribe that arent on our sides.

i say it again WL -WL- WLL {BOSS} is not part of our side.

DeletedUser

Some might have been more eager to join us when they were attacked, sure.

I don't know if they are refuges or not, that does not make their old tribe part of us. if those tribes were part of us, there would have been no reason for them to leave just because you attacked them, if their old tribe and the one they joined would work together.

It does not change WL -WL- WLL {BOSS} have been inactive for a week now, and you adding them to war stats is just adding you nobleing inactive players form a tribe that arent on our sides.

i say it again WL -WL- WLL {BOSS} is not part of our side.

What part do you not understand that every time we attacked one you invited them

Therefore they are in my to do list and your tribe is part of it for back tracking on a deal we honoured originally

Go ask you leadership for clarification on this before I embarrass you further

DeletedUser

They might be on whatever list you want. That doesn't change WL -WL- WLL {BOSS} is not part of our side and are inactive.

Do you really want to include nobleings form inactive tribes that much? Show those in your tribe forum maybe, but trying to make your tribe look better on global forum with stats from nobleing inactive tribes..

Status
Not open for further replies.