K47 Desert Scorpian 2nd Battalion

DeletedUser

Hello World 40!

I am the Co-Founder/Second in command of ~DS2B~ Formally Desert Scorpian 2nd Battalion. I have been playing the game off and on for the past 2 years, my first world was world 33, and I rejoined and was placed here, on world 40. When I first joined again, I hoped to start a new tribe, and to become a great power, just like most people beginning a tribe. I hoped to learn the game again, with the help of my tribe mates.

The aim for my Tribe, is to let everyone grow, at their own pace. Here's the only catch; you must be active on the forums, and activly playing the game. I hope to gain allies, and work together with them to accomplish mass power within the world. I mean, you can't get anywhere without the help of friends. Right? We will be sitting accounts for new members, to make sure that they are willing to play the game.

I, and the rest of the government, will, and are, working hard to make sure this tribe is as structured as possible, (in a military way). We love to joke around with each other, and it's a nice community, if you will. We also make it our job, to insure that all of our members are war ready, at a moments notice.

For new players, we ensure that we can protect you, and help you figure out the game until you can understand attacking another village to nobling villages. We will also be more then happy to answer any questions you have about the game.

Requirments to join:

1-Activity. This does not just include logging on to check your village. We want you active on the forums, and we want to know who you are! And we are always working together.
2-Know that troops fight, not points.
3-Understand English
4-Accept to be account sat for check-up in a max of 3 days from joining (soon will becone mandatory prior to joining).
5-Be ready to go to war at a moments notice, without question.
6-Agree to follow all guidlines that are posted on the forums.

If you are interested in joining, please message me in-game or reply to this thread and include:
1-Why you want to join
2-Do you have past experience? If so, please explain, if not, please tell me what you hope to gain from us.
3-What is your gamestyle? (offensive/defensive..etc)

Cheers,

Isalith

Remember, Continent 47 only!