K52 Generally meaningless commentary

DeletedUser

Actually FATE should have the next one. I was going to cap another but Mag talked me into letting up briefly. I do believe I just got a green light.

Two of them have managed to wear down Mag's village enough so they'll get that. It's farm is being catted though so it won't be a very useful village for them for a while.

I wouldn't necessarily call it a gang bang. I figured it was about an even fight from the start except for my morale disadvantage. The winds seem to be changing though.

netjakdim

I wouldn't necessarily call it a gang bang. I figured it was about an even fight from the start except for my morale disadvantage.

Wait let me get these numbers right
FATE = 30 Members
BDSM = 4 Members (2 of which are not even out of NPP yet)

DeletedUser93392

Considering that Ex is the largest player on the continent by almost double second place, though we might be teaming up against him I really wouldnt call it unfair.

netjakdim

22,000 with 6 villages (3,666) - 24,000 with 9 villages. (2,666)

Looks to me like someone was rushing academies:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

1 ExSilentio BDSM 22.415 6 6
2 rugsbunny FATE. 11.548 4 4

Looks like double to me.

DeletedUser100054

not anymore :D

Rank Name Tribe Points Villages Total villages
1 ExSilentio BDSM 22.760 6 6
2 rugsbunny FATE. 14.944 5 5
3 Destijah FATE. 10.707 4

DeletedUser

Seems this deserves a quick update as well, though I haven't got anything to show, assides perhaps a few ODD changes. Though other then that there hasn't been any conquers today.

DeletedUser

Seriously, we're down to arguing mathematics?

Mostly a moot point at the moment. They've agreed to what I wanted. I'm going back to my business. :)

We'll see how long it lasts.

DeletedUser

You are the 3 players right? I'll go for you. If the situation gets interesting, I may do a piece for this on the next issue.

DeletedUser102178

Well, anyhow it would be nice to get a map. :icon_rolleyes:

[spoil]
9asnyq.png
[/spoil]

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: BDSM
Side 2:
Tribes: FATE.

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,942
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2,942

chart

[/spoil]

The first strike goes to BDSM, let's see if FATE will be able to re-cap the village of a fallen tribemate.

stats were posted here as well as map lol

DeletedUser4346

You know I have never really been a big fan of gang bangs but you have to admit there is some kind of irony in the possibility that a tribe that is gangbanging a smaller tribe would soon find themselves being the ones outnumbered.

and they soon will be

DeletedUser

So from reading this thread, all I see is crying..
All FATE did was responded to a possible invasion, if a tribe moves in on your turf. Then you're going to have to wipe them out, even if they're small. Are they just going to wait for them to become big and threat, and then say. "Hey man, I'm going to attack you now. Prepare for a massive attack in 24HRs." <-- Very honorable but stupid.

This is tribal WARS, get use to the wars bro.

DeletedUser

No such thing as a fair war. Especially when its wars to dominate the K.