K54 premades?

DeletedUser

Hi i am petrospanteli leader of draco in w30 and w33...i will join this world but as you know only 20 members per tribe...i will register this world but i would like players that will join southwest and that will have premium...we will see many elite tribes and this mass recruiting wont happend in this world...so if any players with experiance in worlds and have their stats i would like if they could mail me in any world 15 27 30 3

i will accept only elite players to work with me and i also look to work with experiance leaders...

cheers petros

ps(i idnt whanted to place this in the recruitment section cause i just look to see any elite tribes from other worlds that will join k54)

DeletedUser

I don't understand why you didn't post this in the recruiting section but you need to.

DeletedUser

Most of the new guys to the forum do this

I did it in w29

But is he even new??

DeletedUser

well you also double post thats not alloud in public if you are experianced here :)anyway i never looked in the recruiting sections cause only noobs check there...i just wrote it here so i can find some decent players...most of the experiance players never look for a tribe in the recrioting section

DeletedUser15106

well you also double post thats not alloud in public if you are experianced here :)anyway i never looked in the recruiting sections cause only noobs check there...i just wrote it here so i can find some decent players...most of the experiance players never look for a tribe in the recrioting section
I've seen one or two good tribes advertised in the recruitment section before. To think that you can recruit in the p&p forum simply because you are is experienced, to use your own words, screams "noobs". I doubt you will gain much in the way of experienced player support from a thread here.

Child in time

petros, i'm a n00b but can i join you :) I will be teh recruiter!!¡!@1

DeletedUser

not interested on leading any tribe..so not need any recruiter ;p

DeletedUser64073

i was gonna join SW so to find an elite tribe who are on the forums, count me in, im under this name on the world, c u then

colonelabbas

well you by posting here for anything abut recuitment prove that you are the bigest n00b overhere.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

i was gonna join SW so to find an elite tribe who are on the forums, count me in, im under this name on the world, c u then

pls mail me in a world i play or in skype..i use the same name

well you by posting here for anything abut recuitment pre that you are the biget n00b overhere.
see you there and we will see who is the noob ;p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

can i join ur tribal plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz you sir?i am good player and i play for first time here what shall i do when the worlds open?can you tell me plsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss?shall i just build my market???????/i dont think i wil lneed troops....i will waste tyhe resourse for building my village beutifull

omg lol!!!!!!!!