K54...?

• Thread starter The Wrong Enemy
  • Start date

DeletedUser

So how did two tribes that started in K54 end up the last two tribes on the world with a chance to win?

DeletedUser

don`t tell anyone this but there is a mastermind behind this and it is all a part of an evil plan..

[spoil]
unlimited-power_opt.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well... realistically the Kata premade has had interesting history & only -CorE- survives (although not with his original middle starting account).
* Note a case can be made for -MonI-

Some folks who started in Kata are now in NMS - there was a merger between those early tribes in 2009 & Kata was reformed as a southern rim tribe.

DeletedUser

My tribe got wiped out by them really early. Niroshan quit and Lazarus took over leading, but who exactly brought the tribe Kata back to W40? I am curious to the exact name of the individual and congratulate him/her for the result of their efforts.

DeletedUser

That was -CorE-

He is our past, present, & future leader.

DeletedUser

Much respect to him for taking it this far. I won't be surprised if you guys win the world.

It is an honor to have died to you guys of all people, at least. What ever happened to .famine.? He is the one who personally rimmed me. Lol.

DeletedUser

Retired - a W40 legend.

We still remember & commemorate the 4 horsemen in our op names from time to time & our council thinktank is named the Council of the Apocalypse in memory of their original theme.

DeletedUser

and of course dont forget the me, the noob who made all those drama :)

Regards to all kata, i'm bored so I reminisce and waste my time typing

DeletedUser

Bump.

Well good job on world dominance being not far from now.

DeletedUser

May be over, but we will enjoy winning the battles we win. It isnt over until you get to 1 tribe and 90% dominance :p.

DeletedUser

hevisko? guess u enjoy the battles your losing?

btw nice sig