K55: A great place to grow.

DeletedUser911

The resource cost for PP is consistently ranging up to 150 every day. The price occasionally drops below 100, but goes back up shortly after.

The price makes for a solid opportunity for a late startup for savvy 'late-start-rim-players'. Also, a lot of people are PP farming in K55. This will eventually mean a lot of easy food (as pp farmers often prefer either Pits or LC rather than wasting on defense). Consider contacting INNO for an invite.

-SocratesJC

Age of Ultron

i think this should be put under the recruitment to tribes section . We get it that you need players, but better to keep it to one section.

Deleted User - 4669627

The resource cost for PP is consistently ranging up to 150 every day. The price occasionally drops below 100, but goes back up shortly after.

The price makes for a solid opportunity for a late startup for savvy 'late-start-rim-players'. Also, a lot of people are PP farming in K55. This will eventually mean a lot of easy food (as pp farmers often prefer either Pits or LC rather than wasting on defense). Consider contacting INNO for an invite.

-SocratesJC
I hear the climate is eternal spring? The air & water pure? Free healthcare? Santa brings every child a pony? And the streets are paved with gold?

DeletedUser911

i think this should be put under the recruitment to tribes section . We get it that you need players, but better to keep it to one section.

Actually, I am not in leadership whatsoever. I have no plans to do any recruitment at all. The main idea I had was to give information on the PP market in our area. The mentioning of the tribe (Inno) was a side note.

I was toying with the idea of creating a thread to inform people of all the pp market prices in every continent. However, I won't do so unless there seems to be interest (mainly in reporting such a thing).

Age of Ultron

Actually, I am not in leadership whatsoever. I have no plans to do any recruitment at all. The main idea I had was to give information on the PP market in our area. The mentioning of the tribe (Inno) was a side note.

I was toying with the idea of creating a thread to inform people of all the pp market prices in every continent. However, I won't do so unless there seems to be interest (mainly in reporting such a thing).

Well you're just misleading people in a way , you're just giving them half of the information, i.e the rates for exchange in your K and calling it a good place, what if i were to tell you that there are other K's which have higher exchange rates than your k. Youre just trying to get some late starting "rim players" to join k55 by providing them half the info and saying "Join inno" at the end.

If you actually did want to make a thread about market rates in your K, what does free food and growth opportunity have to do with it? o_O You could have just asked others to post the exchange rates in their K, but i dont see you mention that anywhere.

DeletedUser911

Ok. Would other people be interested in posting information about other continents and their PP price?