K64 And K65 hostilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

1- how many spy gave you our info and target?
2- how many of the b*tches supported your villages?
3- you never could do attacks like then one on ricca if they werent with you.
4- 90% of those villages were for inactive players and 5% our b*txges toke it
thats leave you just with 5% :lol::lol::lol: be happy they are too much :lol::lol::lol:

1. What targets? You never attacked us in a coordinated way? (Ok, maybe once.)
2. I believe ignorance is the proper word here. We supported ourselves.
3. You gotta be kidding.
4. You're telling us that ROBOT is just a bunch of inactive players? Old news.

Pathetic as usual? Any other ROBOT members wants to join you in your patheticalness?

SaMSoOoM

1. What targets? You never attacked us in a coordinated way? (Ok, maybe once.)
2. I believe ignorance is the proper word here. We supported ourselves.
3. You gotta be kidding.
4. You're telling us that ROBOT is just a bunch of inactive players? Old news.

1- how did you know?:icon_surprised:
2- oo really? whitch village have you supported :icon_twisted:
3- dont talk to me like that .. im not your hasband :lol::lol:
4- yeah because you guy where so pathetic that your tribe start beggin our player to join w00t s :lol::lol:

Pathetic as usual? Any other ROBOT members wants to join you in your patheticalness?

actually all pathetic player joined w00t s .. robot is pathetic free now :lol::lol:

DeletedUser

actually all pathetic player joined w00t s .. robot is pathetic free now :lol::lol:

...and going straight to the rim, good luck on that though...

Throughout the entirety of the conflict w00t S have done an amazing job at supporting each other (look at the twstats OD - Defense), which explains why your limited success was achieved only when you attacked our isolated players, ie. moneyman and agoracy.

DeletedUser

1- how did you know?:icon_surprised:
2- oo really? whitch village have you supported :icon_twisted:
3- dont talk to me like that .. im not your hasband :lol::lol:
4- yeah because you guy where so pathetic that your tribe start beggin our player to join w00t s :lol::lol:

1. Maybe, ...now concentrate real hard so you can grasp the concept... , more than one player from your tribe attacked one of our players. Hence I said maybe, cause it wasn't really coordinated.
2. I alone have more than 300k defensive units on K65.
3. Pathetic...
4. Begging? Is that your way of begging to be spared? I can tell you it's not really working... Actually, it's not working at all...

How did you do in this war anyway? Besides being inactive for weeks, what did you exactly do? Do share with us, please...

SaMSoOoM

1. Maybe, ...now concentrate real hard so you can grasp the concept... , more than one player from your tribe attacked one of our players. Hence I said maybe, cause it wasn't really coordinated.
2. I alone have more than 300k defensive units on K65.
3. Pathetic...
4. Begging? Is that your way of begging to be spared? I can tell you it's not really working... Actually, it's not working at all...

How did you do in this war anyway? Besides being inactive for weeks, what did you exactly do? Do share with us, please...

1- you are a witch:icon_surprised:..
2- and how much is your total defence troops? :lol::lol::lol::lol:
3- thats you.:icon_twisted::icon_twisted:
4- how did you .. ohh you are a witch :lol::lol:

beside being inactive i sit over your head and pee.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

longclaw

Naloz man u might as well debate a cow over the theory of evolution than argue with this guy. The cow might surprise you.

DeletedUser

1- you are a witch:icon_surprised:..
2- and how much is your total defence troops? :lol::lol::lol::lol:
3- thats you.:icon_twisted::icon_twisted:
4- how did you .. ohh you are a witch :lol::lol:

beside being inactive i sit over your head and pee.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

1. If you say so... I'd say I use my brain cells more.
2. Somewhere 4x the amount I wrote up there.
3. Nope, don't think so. Last I checked it was you who got that adjective pinned on himself. But hey, better than "Kick me" sign.
4. Ad 1.

How do you do that if you're inactive? Good going, your bladder and kidneys will be healthy.

DeletedUser

Naloz man u might as well debate a cow over the theory of evolution than argue with this guy. The cow might surprise you.

I can enjoy putting him down or report almost all of his posts. Which one would you choose? :icon_wink:

SaMSoOoM

what other stuff you do with cows except talking longclaw :lol::lol::lol::lol:

longclaw

I don't know what you and your family do with cows, besides talking to them, and I don't aim to find out. I've got a weak stomach.

Naloz to put someone down, that person would have to have enough intellect to know he has been put down. An amoeba has more than this dude.

SaMSoOoM

I don't know what you and your family do with cows, besides talking to them, and I don't aim to find out. I've got a weak stomach.

Naloz to put someone down, that person would have to have enough intellect to know he has been put down. An amoeba has more than this dude.

you are stupid .. time will show you :lol::lol:

DeletedUser

Player samsooom
samsooom
Tribe: ROBOT

Well, this says all.

Status
Not open for further replies.