K64 Noodle cleanup

DeletedUser

Oh Angel.

For crying out loud, you are the worst, most inexperienced duke ever.

Back in NEW, you NAP-ed Noodle. When members got attacked by them, you sent a mail saying something along the lines of "Oops my bad, I accidentally made them purple. It is non-existent, please ready your defenses." Then you proceeded to kick all members who got attacked by them first.

Someone is angry :icon_redface: First of all get your facts straight before speaking and making your self seem like an idiot.
Accidentally napped them? They agreed to a 5 day nap and dropped it 1 day before hand, doesn't matter tho. Kicked the players that got attacked, um I never did that? Again facts my friend.

There's a reason why you're at 16K points when you quit.
There's a reason why you nobled

2 villages less than 2K points.

There's a reason why NEW never made it.
There's a reason why you got rimmed.

I think I was bigger than 16k points :( I was taken out by a player 3 times my size, in the end I did get rimmed, but meh it happens.

You just suck.

You are a disgrace to JG as well and I cannot believe you dare use their tribe tag in your signature.

Quit this game and play maplestory.

I never claimed to be a fantastic player, but I do not suck ;) your just a very angry person. Lol a disgrace to JG? :lol:

Any ways the past is the past. Doesn't matter anymore, Versa got played by Noodle, seem to be going over the supposed 150 villages they were allowed to noble in k53.

DeletedUser

oh pleas man your making a fool of yourself :D your a noob leader i don't know why you even consider leading anyone if you can't play on your own little acc :D

Last edited by a moderator:

earthquake girl

Nooooooooooo. You're here in case we need a scapegoat. <3