K64 Noodle cleanup

DeletedUser100507

versa were a meat shield, New lost there leadership and Noodle got theres back

DeletedUser100507

and you know whats ironic, you saying Noodle havnt done anything (war-wise) in a war thread where Noodle declared on TDP

DeletedUser80951

NEW was winning until Noodle recruited Versa to fight for them from everything I saw.

You sure ?
There is post in that thread of the moment that versa joined the war that shows we were ahead in states when they joined in .

DeletedUser

I double that kourosh ;) new was never a threat to noodle only 4 players in new were good enough to go against us and those were ex-noodles all others were just death weight including that ex new leader angel something .

DeletedUser

You sure ?
There is post in that thread of the moment that versa joined the war that shows we were ahead in states when they joined in .

I am not saying Noodle or any of the top tribes suck, you are missing my point if you think that is the case.

I am saying there is a lack of top tribes fighting decent wars without manipulating other tribes to do their work for them. I am not saying its not an effective way to win a world---but it is a really boring way to play a world.

DeletedUser

it makes the first few wars easier while everyone gets ready for the big wars.
personaly at the start i think its the way to go and then when you get to the bigger wars then bring on the 1v1 where its much more fun :D

DeletedUser

Has Noodle actually done anything? There is becoming a really horrible pattern in this game of the big tribes afraid to fight the big tribes in an honest battle.
Instead they just manipulate the little tribes to fight their battles for them. This always happened to a degree but it is becoming way to common.
I have been looking for a decent 1 on 1 war for a few worlds now but they don't seem to exist.

Aye, I sure do miss the old days... :icon_sad:

yeil

Noodle now turn on a player that left to sort his basher tribe out, waited for him to be offline and didnt even let me know they was dropping the nap.

Sly, sly players. Knew that if they did it fairly id take them out.

DeletedUser92753

Noodle now turn on a player that left to sort his basher tribe out, waited for him to be offline and didnt even let me know they was dropping the nap.

The plot thickens!

alexwong

51-0 does not exactly denote an actual war.

bullyboy.jpg

a picture speaks a thousand words

DeletedUser105211

Shadowblazer, who is Yeil on this forum, is nothing but a pointwhore who feeds of his Bashers and doesnt honor NAPS

Let me give you a quick run down.

He collected together a group of gullible players that he convinced to become his Bashers. They joined the tribe "Crash Bash" renamed recently to "Sly Noodles.".
These Guys did his dirty work for him.
Now this didnt bother true Noodlers all that much, thats until he started using them to attack tribes we have NAPs with, like |SoT| , |SoV| etc
Complaints started flooding in, as you could imagine. Shadowblazer was told to instruct his Bashers to stop there actions or suffer the consequences.
They didnt listen so |SoT| , |SoV| etc were informed of this and that Noodlers would not protect Shadows Bashers.

When Shadowblazer heard of this he had a little Hissy fit and left Noodle to join his Bashers.

Lets just say that since then Noodle and Shadowblazer relationship has deteriated

DeletedUser

it makes the first few wars easier while everyone gets ready for the big wars.
personaly at the start i think its the way to go and then when you get to the bigger wars then bring on the 1v1 where its much more fun :D

Good point, but I argue that by the time tribes set up these so-called good one on one wars that the majority of the good players get bored and leave the world. Maybe I just miss this games hayday.

DeletedUser

I double that kourosh ;) new was never a threat to noodle only 4 players in new were good enough to go against us and those were ex-noodles all others were just death weight including that ex new leader angel something .

Meh, if we weren't a threat why did you need to get Versa? Why did you need to get tribes to fight us as well? Thank you :)

DeletedUser

Oh Angel.

For crying out loud, you are the worst, most inexperienced duke ever.

Back in NEW, you NAP-ed Noodle. When members got attacked by them, you sent a mail saying something along the lines of "Oops my bad, I accidentally made them purple. It is non-existent, please ready your defenses." Then you proceeded to kick all members who got attacked by them first.

There's a reason why you're at 16K points when you quit.
There's a reason why you nobled
003 | Farm Me! (334|502) K53 1,843 Barbarian angelgod1 [Pew] 2012-02-16 18:46:29
002 | Farm Me! (338|503) K53 1,548 Dudehjd [~D@MU~] angelgod1 [Pew] 2012-02-10 23:04:31

2 villages less than 2K points.

There's a reason why NEW never made it.
There's a reason why you got rimmed.

You just suck.

You are a disgrace to JG as well and I cannot believe you dare use their tribe tag in your signature.

Quit this game and play maplestory.