K65 Goes Nuclear Free

DeletedUser

It came to the attention of the Alpha W0LF that the radiation in k65 was starting to infect the local countryside where the wolves run free. After seeing the sickness spread from other tribes to ours, it was decided to remove the terrorists involved.

no-nukes.jpg

So in the dark of night, he told his pack to go out and search for the deadly missile silos. While this mission was deadly, he knew that his wolves could finish the job and rid the world of NUKE for good.

nukeexplosion23709.jpg

For they called themselves nuke, but have been found to be full of hot air.
Nuke-Explosion-23709.jpg

DeletedUser

All I can say is goodluck with that. It appears you guys are already on a downward slope ;)

DeletedUser19821

:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:

Love it!! Nicely done..

DeletedUser

Good luck :)

There is like 8.Wolf tribes are they all related to you lot ?

DeletedUser

Good luck :)

There is like 8.Wolf tribes are they all related to you lot ?

lol. They stole our name even though they were there first :lol:
There are actually three of us. Check for the zero where the O should be in WOLF.

DeletedUser

So you're basically a family tribe, ganking a somewhat average tribe. That is indeed interesting news that deserve its own topic!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LMAO Is this the same fail wolf family from w48?
If yes,then good luck,you will surely need it doesnt matter which tribe you are going against :lol:

DeletedUser

It seems maybe your tribe should have waited till you got the upper hand, cause it's gonna look really bad when you fail;)

DeletedUser

Not a very interesting war, but a war at that...

Good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

Honestly... this thread confuses the hell out of me :S

Or is that me just being overtired and unable to think clearly? (highly doubt it xD)

DeletedUser

lol, duno what your confused at?

maybe the same pictuer posted twice?

DeletedUser

+1

BTW you here too scott?

Yes I am haha under a different atlas ;)( me will never tell)

I joined here to get away from some of the drama and hassle of all the other worlds, but I should know that in 6-8 months it will be the same haha<<<<off topic

DStev45

All I can say is goodluck with that. It appears you guys are already on a downward slope ;)
Ha your talking about our recent rapid decrease in members. That was simply taking off the fat from our tribes. Anyone that did not meet our requirements was kicked. We only kept the strong consistent members that participated on the forums and with the tribe. This is basically a test for all members as well.
Oops looks like fail...
hahahaha.png

LMAO Is this the same fail wolf family from w48?
If yes,then good luck,you will surely need it doesnt matter which tribe you are going against :lol:
No we aren't the same tribe from w48, If we had been there they would not have failed. :icon_wink:

So you're basically a family tribe, ganking a somewhat average tribe. That is indeed interesting news that deserve its own topic!
We are a family tribe ganking a somewhat average tribe. That being said if we continue to get attacks from Wolves of Lost Faith it will be us against 2 somewhat average, since they are currently coordinating attacks against our tribe with NUKE. So they are getting desperate and taking help from a tribe that has asked every tribe in the top 20 of our K for an alliance.

DeletedUser

Hmmm I've refrain from post the reports of atleast 30 of you members being catted,also if I'm not mistaken about half of those members are no longer in the pact:(

But if you wish for me to start post the reports just keep on with yours, the game is tribalwars and in wars there are casualties so really one player that cleared several villas be fore he finally hit a stacked villa is not much of a lose lol

Loving this
Scott

DStev45

Hmmm I've refrain from post the reports of atleast 30 of you members being catted,also if I'm not mistaken about half of those members are no longer in the pact:(

But if you wish for me to start post the reports just keep on with yours, the game is tribalwars and in wars there are casualties so really one player that cleared several villas be fore he finally hit a stacked villa is not much of a lose lol

Loving this
Scott

Hah and I could post all of yours as well.

I was merely swooping down to his level to show his real strength. He cleared several villages? This was his first attack against use that I am aware of. And your right casualties happen.

As stated before we kicked all the people that where performing inadequately, basically all you have attacked are our weakest members kudos.

DeletedUser

Ok so the 12 reports I have looked at just today of villas being CLEARED were all weak members? It seems you should check your recruitment standards if that's the case. Or is it a case of YOU the baron or whatever your suppose to be has taking up all the support so in return leaving all these fellows unsupported? Cause your the only villa that we have not cleared that we have tried to so far, and let me mention the two-three member that have no farm(that happened today swell;))

With much hate ;)
Scott

DStev45

Most of our members where from two mergers into us. We didn't have time to check all of their members before joining. Now we are checking everyone boss. Don't worry about us.

Yeah I have like 7 people supporting and not letting them withdraw it so that I can stay safe at least. They are happy to make the sacrifice!

Oh by the way your top member was asking about a week ago to join us. We declined. You know him, the first guy to noble....

DeletedUser

lol, nice bit of info there. Now they just need to find thouse 7 players and cat them down till they

1) quit
2) recall support
3) leave the tribe/get booted for low points....

unless you were being sacastic.... then meh /just woke up.