DeletedUser

Has anyone seen the dominance in K66

Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 War. 2.491 25
2 CnP 425 4
3 |R| 396 4
4 TOS 246 2
5 SMURFS 242 3

Who's been mass recruiting? I think thats disgusting personally.

DeletedUser

I have. I am the leader of War., a prestigious premade that has come to be based locally in K66. Actually...I was just kidding about that part.

War. is a new startup tribe with a new strategy for world 56. I invited every player over 65 points in the continent. Why 65 points? Because players past that point have shown repeated activity in the world (ie. logged in more than once). Why everyone? Because I can and its part of my strategy to make K66 and eventually the world, ours.

As a tribe starting up from scratch earlygame, there are two vital things a tribe needs to do:
1. Acquire the best members in the area (In this case K66)
2. Stifle the competition

War.'s recruitment plans, whether you like them or not, is doing both. I would guess, at the moment that around 1/3 of the active players in K66 (now around 30) reside in War. If you have everyone in the K, then you have acquired the best members, all you need to do is to dismiss those who are not good before protection ends which is what I plan to do. It also stifles the competition as newer players look for the top tribe to go to and recruitment into war. stops any other tribe getting members. So what are we going to do:

1. Get as many good players as possible from K66

This part of the plan is already in place, happening as we speak.

2. Dismiss all the farms

Will happen in a few days

3. Continue repeating strategy until all decent K66 players are in War.

I think a lot of people frown on mass recruitment because rarely is mass recruitment used as a weapon or a thought out strategy. I am not a great player, and Im just trying this as a laugh, if it doesn't work, it doesn't work. If it does though, the payoff is big, and Im willing to risk for that payoff.

DeletedUser

Its something new (or atleast something I've never seen before). You might get a decent run but because of spies and not having that tight of a group you will probably disband sooner or later. But in the meantime I say good luck to you.

DeletedUser

thenemesis is lying. he's not the leader of WAR. I am.... I'll make it the best tribe in the w57. Start at the core then stay in that K till we're rank 100 then go to k76 then 100% and so on before we go to next K we must be 100% in a continent

DeletedUser99964

thenemesis is lying. he's not the leader of WAR. I am.... I'll make it the best tribe in the w57. Start at the core then stay in that K till we're rank 100 then go to k76 then 100% and so on before we go to next K we must be 100% in a continent

So you won't move until you're the only tribe in a k? That's a bad idea.

DeletedUser

Have very little plans of being 100%, I expect the membercount to drop to around 20-30 in the K by the time the continent is filled. That is less than a lot of the tribes that you are probably in. I just plan on going through every bit of potential to find diamonds and then shoving out all the dirt and keeping the diamonds. At the end, War. will end up with all the best players and the other tribes cannot compete. Simple concept.