k74/84/85/94/95/96 - PLG recruitment

DeletedUser

We currently own k74, and k94 as our own and will be adding k84 soon! We will be expanding into k95/96 in the near future and are interested in getting any players with experience with the game just starting on this world. We have started a cluster in k96 and we will be growing off this. We should have up to 200 villages in k96 by the end of the month with aggressive nobling there.

All members are valued and are supported when needing support. We have a pretty good track record with wars, winning are past 2. And we will be winning a 3rd soon! There is a bright future for PLG and there shal be many wars. Aggressive and quick expanding players are what we are looking for.

Cylias

DeletedUser

but you have 98 members...:icon_eek:
do the excess get to be in RR?

DeletedUser

RR is not affiliated with PLG. People will be getting cut soon, I'm sure.

DeletedUser

I hadn't changed it. It is changed now. Obviously you wont find many 200k pnt players on k95 or 96. So convince me your good enough to be in PLG! Thats why I didnt give a pnt requirement in here.

As for as 98 members. Well... not every member participtes in are war so they will be the first to be internally nobled and kicked if something comes along :icon_razz:.

Cylias

shredded

Lol I'm sure they will make the members less with time :) Not everyone stays active for 2 years :)

DeletedUser

We are still recruiting in those ks.

please contact *malcolm* if your interested in joining.

Currently only accepting players with 300k pnts or above.

Cylias

ChillyAcademic

You are almost all off topic so you all get free gifts from me. :D After this, if anything else is posted purposely off topic in this thread, they will be reprimanded more severely.

Last edited: