k75 Tribes Vs Insan3

DeletedUser101836

We have an all out battle with most of the top k75 tribes involved. As the title says, K75 tribes vs insan3. Anyone have thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like Insan3. I wish you the best of luck.

Thoughts
1. PnP from anyone involved would be nice, any background to the conflict or is it just fighting for ground, has there even been a declaration?

2. Stats? Has anything actually occurred, or is the battle starting as of now

DeletedUser

Egyptian-I-Sac of the tribe Jus with the majority of their villages based in K75.
Are you one of the tribes scrapping with Insan3 for dependance as part of a coalition against them?

DeletedUser101836

DaBearo, i play as egyptian-i-sac..... we are all scrapping i wont say insan3 is a bad tribe but its not always about how many nukes you have, its how to use them effectively

DeletedUser19927

Not much of a war really..

Dominant tribe just cleaning up really...

There ain't many other tribes that have the kajunas to put up a fight ! If there was I'd join them , that'd be fun !

DeletedUser101836

sword, i checked you out, your tribeless! No wonder.....you dont wanna get your village taken, you'd rather lye in the shadows and wait till the dust settles, then try and join the winning side after the battle is done

DeletedUser19927

Actually no ..

I left BiA .. Weren't helping my progress.

And it is me making the dust , not waiting for it to settle .

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: InSan3
Side 2:
Tribes: Jus, BiA, D.O.A., BAT-ME

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 2
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 70,088
Side 2: 8,303
Difference: 61,785

chart

DeletedUser102250

I think InSan3 will have 30-35% of the K by this time next week

DeletedUser93513

[6:44:02 PM] Kelly - Germs23:
Armeloth on 10.10. at 05:01
Hello,

I am Armeloth from the tribe STIGz. I am writing all of the top tribes on K75 about starting a coalition. These tribes include:
d.o.a., bat-me, bia, jus, -tht-, ctr, vnp, AOL3, and THE. We need to stand up and form a coalition against InSan3. Together we can actually do something against this tribe and they won't take over this continent, but if we all work seperately, we will more than likely all fall. I am not saying that we all become allies, but I am asking that we all have a cease fire on eachother until we take out this larger tribe. Please do not just read this and think "oh he's a smaller player and he doesn't know what he is talking about, I do. I led a tribe called Dawn on world 27 all the way from the bottom up to rank 2 and formed a coalition of tribes to stand up against the largest tribe in that world. I am asking all of you to take this up with your tribal council and talk about joining it with me.

Thank you all for reading this message,

Armeloth
[6:44:05 PM] Kelly - Germs23: loool

DeletedUser

In my own opinion InSan3 will win this so called "war", we tried to do the same thing in our continent but without co-ordination from each tribe individually, your not going anywhere. We failed doing it in our continent and I see the same thing happening here, either way, good luck to all of you who are involved and remember to have fun destroying eachother ;)

DeletedUser

This post failed to pique my interests.

I only read on because I had nothing better to do.