k75 Tribes Vs Insan3

DeletedUser

So, maybe I'm just being the devil's advocate here, but it seems to me that there is a logical fallacy in the whole idea of forming a coalition to stop one tribe from taking over the continent.

Let's stretch credulity for a minute and say this coalition is formed and wins. The "big mean tribe" is vanquished and gobbled up by the hungry little fishes. But now one of those fishes has gobbled a little more than it's friends and suddenly they're the big fish. And the little fishes get together and pounce on the new big fish. It looks like an endless cycle with refugees just spinning around the bowl and the whole continent slowly goes down.

Would it not be better for the stronger tribes to do what they can to hold out? These coalitions tend to fail miserably but the upside seems pretty small to boot.

Furthermore, if I were a devious kind of person, what if the "big mean tribe" was actually the puppeteer behind the coalition? Bring them all together for a single telling, crippling blow. Use misinformation to set them up and then wipe out everybody but the puppet tribe who is rolled back into the "big mean tribe."

Why yes, I have considered the premise that "fighting among ourselves makes us weak" but frankly you're *already* weak or you wouldn't need the coalition. You'd be stronger if you took over other small tribes through conquest. Especially if you don't share a border with the "big mean tribe" and then meet them on equal footing. . . or are you all not good enough for that?

DeletedUser

So, maybe I'm just being the devil's advocate here, but it seems to me that there is a logical fallacy in the whole idea of forming a coalition to stop one tribe from taking over the continent.

Let's stretch credulity for a minute and say this coalition is formed and wins. The "big mean tribe" is vanquished and gobbled up by the hungry little fishes. But now one of those fishes has gobbled a little more than it's friends and suddenly they're the big fish. And the little fishes get together and pounce on the new big fish. It looks like an endless cycle with refugees just spinning around the bowl and the whole continent slowly goes down.

Would it not be better for the stronger tribes to do what they can to hold out? These coalitions tend to fail miserably but the upside seems pretty small to boot.

Furthermore, if I were a devious kind of person, what if the "big mean tribe" was actually the puppeteer behind the coalition? Bring them all together for a single telling, crippling blow. Use misinformation to set them up and then wipe out everybody but the puppet tribe who is rolled back into the "big mean tribe."

Why yes, I have considered the premise that "fighting among ourselves makes us weak" but frankly you're *already* weak or you wouldn't need the coalition. You'd be stronger if you took over other small tribes through conquest. Especially if you don't share a border with the "big mean tribe" and then meet them on equal footing. . . or are you all not good enough for that?

Look at Insan3's nobling, they aren't going to be stopped easily, the smaller tribes can't hold their own so it's only logical to form a coalition.
To that point, with activity and participation they can and do work. Insan3 is pushing for the K, and the tribes in the K have seen the threat and are going to attempt to balance it out.

Having said that, tribes these days tend to be in it for themselves...and no matter what agreement is struck in the face of a common enemy, I doubt support will be sent between tribes. Insan3 have a lot of enemies judging by their nobling history, to the point I'm unsure they even care about diplomacy, or think they need to target a certain group at a time.

They'll either sweep through the K causing havoc for the tribes who fail to band together, or a couple of tribes actually manage to pull a workable agreement and cause them problems but still not fully stop their growth.

DeletedUser

Insan3 have a lot of enemies judging by their nobling history, to the point I'm unsure they even care about diplomacy, or think they need to target a certain group at a time.

^^Its part of Blood & Emperor's plan to keep us all active..and sleep deprived >.<

DeletedUser101986

lol i can't have my boys getting rusty now can i? :p

as for their coalition,it seems 1/2 of the contacted tribes "agreed" through mail of dukes,but the actualy members have changed their minds and decided to to launch attacks on us o.0? though i do have to hand it to some,we've seen some 20+ hour long ram attacks and cat waves aimed at farms,which is some nice dedication considering they are coming from mostly small players who have nothing to lose :p

DeletedUser

^^Its part of Blood & Emperor's plan to keep us all active..and sleep deprived >.<

Sounds like a lot of fun, a war tribe is the most exciting place to be, but can burn you guys out. I sincerely hope that doesn't happen. My best wishes to you all.

DeletedUser

insan3 are getting stronger every day growing faster and faster K75 will be owned

DeletedUser102250

It's been more than a week, but they have over 30% like i though they would

DeletedUser101836

Update: The tribe D.O.A. has back stabbed the rest of the coalition and sided with the enemy. They had posted in forums about being so hard and co-ordinated, that there full force would be exerted on insan3, yet all was to no avail as there words were lies. Its a sad day in the k75 war. I hope insan3 will see past there little lie and realizes there only buying themselves time to build a force to oppose them. Remember NAPS are meant to be broken. They are like IOUS, but instead they mean we will attack you later.

Emperor sin said:
Not accepting alliance/NAP proposals

i guess that went out the window hey, thought you could win the k alone?

DeletedUser93513

Update: The tribe D.O.A. has back stabbed the rest of the coalition and sided with the enemy. They had posted in forums about being so hard and co-ordinated, that there full force would be exerted on insan3, yet all was to no avail as there words were lies. Its a sad day in the k75 war. I hope insan3 will see past there little lie and realizes there only buying themselves time to build a force to oppose them. Remember NAPS are meant to be broken. They are like IOUS, but instead they mean we will attack you later.

i guess that went out the window hey, thought you could win the k alone?

There are many reasons for NAPs, but this has nothing to do with us thinking we can't win the K by ourselves. I'm sorry D.O.A. backstabbed you, but their diplomat came to us and we had a long talk. We decided to have one NAP, after weeks of being in war with almost every other tribe in K75.

I'm sorry your members left you for D.O.A., but I hope what's left of Jus & BiA keep trying, and not giving up. It's not over until the fat lady sings.

Also, I don't get what you mean by this:

I hope insan3 will see past there little lie

Don't say we didn't try to keep everything fair, because we did. We had people from almost every tribe in your little 'coalition' mail me asking for invites, asking me if I need a spy, etc. And we shot down all of them. I even recall forwarding you a mail from one of those that wouldn't stop mailing me info about your tribe(s).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser101836

Thats just poor sporting it if you ask me. Both your diplomat and DOA's. DOA is running away from war. DOA promised my guys not to get attacked by your members. So they left. Your showing your true colors by accepting a NAP after profusely saying in game you needed no help to win the k.

DeletedUser101836

Theres no point in even speaking, yes you were honorable when they came to you for spies, but how many did you take information from prior to them? NAPS are meant to be broken and you know it. This puts a little astrix beside your tribes name because you couldn't do it yourselves, and thats the message your giving your guys. Your not directly doing it but your getting the tards over at DOA to push the buttons for you.

DeletedUser93513

after profusely saying in game you needed no help to win the k.

Where did I say this? That doesn't sound like me, that sounds like some random cocky person. InSan3 aren't cocky. We're not conceited. We respect all of our enemies. I'd like to see proof of the above, please.

And, D.O.A. aren't helping us take the K, are they? I don't understand your reasoning here. It's a ceasefire.

There was a problem when they recruited all of your guys, though.

Bliss15 today at 01:02
Well, me myself don't know what to say.
And we are planning offensives on those that are left behind too.
xBloodxThiirstyx- today at 01:00
A merge? You could've told us about this. Now this is a problem, too little red dots.

A ceasefire doesn't mean we are working together. Not at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser101836

A ceasefire certainly does mean this, you promise them a ceasefire, they figure that means they take the rest of the k out. Your working through them. You wont come out and say it directly but you know i'm right. You still negate the fact your not winning the k now your simply letting them do your dirty work while you build strong.

HorseSoldier

They'll either merge them in or war them at a later date. Thats what naps are for; divide and conquer.

DeletedUser101836

If you could read above horse youd see i said NAPS are war ious so ya stating what i did already...ding next point

DeletedUser93513

A ceasefire certainly does mean this, you promise them a ceasefire, they figure that means they take the rest of the k out. Your working through them. You wont come out and say it directly but you know i'm right. You still negate the fact your not winning the k now your simply letting them do your dirty work while you build strong.

You're not making any sense. We already own 35% + of this K. At this point, we don't necessarily need another tribe's help to completely dominate K75. Sorry if that sounds a little..blah. Whatever.

Not working together, not using them for help to dominate. It's a ceasefire. A suspension of active hostilities between two tribes. I don't know how else to define this word for you?

DeletedUser101836

haha Blood heres how i define my point further to you... attack DOA and take the k over then. Stop saying there not a part of any plan and take them out, otherwise your further proving your tribe intended to use them for this purpose