K75

DeletedUser

My god you're whipped!

Pajuno is sitting [cry] players and has sat KBC players, I would say therefore his support for [cry] is a little more than pnp lies and moral support.

Anyway we digress, the point of this thread was Fraser telling the world that [cry] are taking K75, however it's not going to plan but who knows maybe one day he will make a threat he can follow through with. :lol:

DeletedUser

Yes, well good luck to you cshipley. You seem to be a good leader who is well spoken and who represents for what it is. I respect that.

As for paj sitting cry accounts, I don't know. I only see who is sat in Phoenix and I guess I never thought to ask.

DeletedUser

As for being whipped, lol.....

well, again everyone is entitle to their opinions, but tbh man, I think it's a common misconception of how Pajuno acts towards his tribe. I consider myself his equal I would say...friend even?? I listen to what he has to say and tells me to do b/c well, the guy knows what he's doing. His and Mark-E. Excellent leadership. Excellent guys.

And fyi, pajuno is turning me into a better player than he :p

....o boy, now I've done it :-o

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
My god you're whipped!

Pajuno is sitting [cry] players and has sat KBC players, I would say therefore his support for [cry] is a little more than pnp lies and moral support.

Anyway we digress, the point of this thread was Fraser telling the world that [cry] are taking K75, however it's not going to plan but who knows maybe one day he will make a threat he can follow through with. :lol:

LOL>

Bull just manhandled you in pnp shipley. All you had to say was, "Pathetic". That was some embarrasingly funny stuff right there.

He already pointed out that Cry/Phoenx have very similar goals.. So why wouldnt i help out a friend with a sitting?? Why wouldnt i take the time to ensure that another family tribe has no future??? Tribes across the world have done this... Boy, would you love to know who sometimes sits in my tribe...... LMFAO.

And just FYI, i am not ashamed to say that bull is a far better player than i am now. He will be the First Child of Phoenx. LMFAO. (as in product obtained and trained in this world)

@ brownnoser... you keep pointing out my statements like i am actually speaking for cry. I am speaking in person as if what i would do... So maybe i should have worded it differently...

As in, why would anyone want to put their best players into Qudos account when they are under fire themselves, bring about all that stress in a pretty definite losing battle....

I apologize for the confusion i posted, i intended for you to understand as if i was in his shoes... Guess i overestimated you.

DeletedUser

My god you're whipped!

And maby one day you will grow some balls and land on a front line, untill then shut you mouth.

DeletedUser

ooo Fraser is getting upset, ruh roh...

maybe someday soon you'll begin posting stats that show some serious domination by the tribe that declared war on another.

I know I'm only making a bad situation worse, just stop posting this crap Fraser. Admit you made a mistake (just to yourself even, if not publicly) and start focusing on your game.

I am just now realizing how big of a mistake I made when I suggested things arent moving fast enough, this world is indeed a slow world. So lets both keep that in mind and give this war some time to brew. I think winning or losing this pnp needs to slow down a bit because it has gone way to far ahead of the actual war.

I dont suggest we stop posting, this is way to entertaining, just shove it in and out at a medium pace (Adam Sandler).

DeletedUser

And maby one day you will grow some balls and land on a front line, untill then shut you mouth.

How tough, a cyber warrior hidden behind a computer screen :icon_rolleyes:

Keep talking, it makes the fact you are losing even more funny.
Good luck on your K75 domination pleb, keep telling yourself your doing great, deluded.

Last edited by a moderator:

xinryr

Alright, don't hit me this will be the last of the spam here :)

As some of you may know, recently Parmenion and I have had a conflict based on him threatening me, and me standing ground against him. While I may have stepped further than I normally would have, I was not willing to bow to his threats.

However, when my tribesmen became involved in the situation, that made everything different. They do not deserve to be attacked as they have been, and they should not have been pulled into my fight. With the many incomings from Parmenion and fellow BD members, he has proven his willingness to follow through with his threats, and now I find myself facing a tough choice.

Therefore, I am hereby stepping up to apologize to Parmenion for offending him in any way; to state that I acknowledge his prowess and presence on this world; and to ask that he end the onslaught upon my fellow tribesmen and myself. What I do now, I do for them, and for them I am willing now to accept defeat in our conflict. I overstepped my bounds.

You win Parmenion.

DeletedUser

As some of you may know, recently Parmenion and I have had a conflict based on him threatening me, and me standing ground against him. While I may have stepped further than I normally would have, I was not willing to bow to his threats.

However, when my tribesmen became involved in the situation, that made everything different. They do not deserve to be attacked as they have been, and they should not have been pulled into my fight. With the many incomings from Parmenion and fellow BD members, he has proven his willingness to follow through with his threats, and now I find myself facing a tough choice.

Therefore, I am hereby stepping up to apologize to Parmenion for offending him in any way; to state that I acknowledge his prowess and presence on this world; and to ask that he end the onslaught upon my fellow tribesmen and myself. What I do now, I do for them, and for them I am willing now to accept defeat in our conflict. I overstepped my bounds.

You win Parmenion.

wow :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

You win Parmenion.

Parm can definitely be intense. Like I wrote earlier, it takes cajones to stand up to him, so you still have a tip of my hat. I'm not surprised with the outcome, but even though you lost whatever squabble you guys had, it takes a lot to roll with the big boys, and to walk away with some dignity, instead of just running with some RL excuse.

DeletedUser

@ brownnoser... you keep pointing out my statements like i am actually speaking for cry.
:icon_idea: Yes, I do.... :icon_redface:
I am speaking in person as if what i would do... So maybe i should have worded it differently...
:icon_idea::icon_idea:Yes, you should have.....:icon_redface::icon_redface:
As in, why would anyone want to put their best players into Qudos account when they are under fire themselves, bring about all that stress in a pretty definite losing battle....
:icon_idea::icon_idea::icon_idea:Ohhhh, that's what you meant.... 2nd time of writing lucky......:icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:
I apologize for the confusion i posted, i intended for you to understand as if i was in his shoes... Guess i overestimated you.
That's OK paj, apology accepted in the spirit it was given, you know Paj, I could stop quoting your words and instead do what everyone else does and just randomly make up stuff as I go along..... I guess I underestimated your duplicitousness in PnP.

DeletedUser

How tough, a cyber warrior hidden behind a computer screen :icon_rolleyes:

Keep talking, it makes the fact you are losing even more funny.
Good luck on your K75 domination pleb, keep telling yourself your doing great, deluded.

Well why dont you step up to the plate then sunshine. All you do is sit there looking pretty , while you hide in the back lines, smirking like a little kid.

Bring it.

DeletedUser

Apologies for not spending months building my account on a border with a tribe we held an alliance with for months previously. :icon_rolleyes:

All talk as always fraser, you say bring it on pnp, (you say a lot of stupid stuff on pnp) yet your tribe clearly don't bring anything in game. It's one deluded lie after another from you.

Keep mentioning my name, I'm happy I am getting to you, it shows how desperate your situation is and believe me it is. Everyone can see the noose around K65 is tightening, no amount of semi-literate drivel you type on here can disguise that.

Actions speak louder than words, instead of saying "bring it", why not actually do something and actually bring something in game? :lol:

DeletedUser

Apologies for not spending months building my account on a border with a tribe we held an alliance with for months previously. :icon_rolleyes:

Its not like i called the war yesterday guttless wonder, you've had more then enough time, it just goes to show what kind of leader you really are ... GUTLESS

:icon_rolleyes:

Actions speak louder than words, instead of saying "bring it", why not actually do something and actually bring something in game? :lol:

Look Who's Talking...

Opponents defeated

As attacker

Rank Name Defeated
1 canine- 12,11 Mio.
2 parmenion 11,60 Mio.
3 ArianaPowAh 10,67 Mio.

7 Fraseryeah 9,39 Mio. <~~~~ thats me. Apparently i do nothing at all. Go home, no action to see here.

And
way
down
the
bottom
of
the
rankings
is
a
know
it
all
mass
recruiting
spy
point
whore

442 cshipley 1,97 Mio.

:D

DeletedUser

I've got to the point where reading this thread actually makes me cringe now. The abuse and threats is approaching new levels and I don't believe the constant barrage of insults enhances either tribes reputation in W30 (and that's coming from a T-W-C player).
I'd actually like to call for a truce with the insults and abuse guys as it's becoming too personal and I’m actually surprised the mods have allowed it to continue to this extent.

Both you guys have some great strength as dukes but this kind of debate is shadowing all the good that you actually contribute towards the game. I don’t think I’m alone in asking for an end to it.

Although some people do take pleasure in seeing this, it's out of the spirit of the game so I’d like to ask that we refrain from insulting each other and stick to facts, stats and actions which are relevant.

I'm sure it's not too much to ask that we agree to keep the debate relevant and factual without it losing all its passion. Hope you guys can agree?

DeletedUser

First - love that post Fraser :lol:

Second, in light of the fact that you would have sacraficed yourself for your tribemates Xinryr I accept your apology. In effect you proved me wrong in that it takes a big man to sacrafice himself on the alter to save his comrades. A lot of folk would just run away.

Keep playing. Your tribe and the game need more people with that kind of selflessness.

DeletedUser

crasula, weren't you the one threatening someones family in games? Threatening their children? And you got off because of backwards politics? That's a pretty shit-bag comment of you to make.

DeletedUser

Actually my account made those comments not me but i still take responsibility for them as i trust my sitters to act as if it was their own account . I did actually publicly apologise for those comments too but it seems that you are only interested in continuing to drag out irrelevant dribble which is unrelated to the original topic.

Off topic bull!

(P.S. I actually was punished contrary to what everyone seems to think).

DeletedUser

well i'd say an account should be permanently banned for something like that - it's disgusting frankly, no matter if this is game or not...it's terrible.

now, knowing that it wasn't you (and i'm not going to pull a shipley and "show me proof" b/c your word seems good enough to me) I'm glad you weren't permanently banned. But someone is responsible I would say. neways, I really don't care about the matter, but I will say this....

Your environment around you shapes the way you are. Again, don't care, but if someone from phoenix sat me and did that....

....actually nvm, i can't think of one person that would...they are too good of people...talk smack, yes, threaten lives...

sounds like you need a new crew guy....applications can be found at the front dest ;)