K76 Nightmare Talk about a Gang bang.

DeletedUser

Came to w58 forums by total mistake. (tired)

But its great to see that world 22 =STARKILLER= is still about. I wish you would have joined 56 old friend. I had the oportunity to serve with the founder of RBE, Chemi Kills :lol:

Good luck with K76 OP

Sniping is your friend.

Hey! Haven't spoken with you in a while either! I hope you have been good.

And chemikills? Wow.... He is the one that sent me the invite to RBE in the very beginning :)

its not only him many from w22 has joined and im really glad...good luck star

Yep, a quite a few of us joined out on the rim. Fortunately nobody has noticed us yet and has left us alone. We are pretending to be another noob rim tribe :icon_twisted:

Thanks for the support too!

It's been too long to not play with you all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yep, a quite a few of us joined out on the rim. Fortunately nobody has noticed us yet and has left us alone. We are pretending to be another noob rim tribe :icon_twisted:

Thanks for the support too!

It's been too long to not play with you all.

lol i know your skill and ywevis and so on...its worse for the others if they underestimate u....hope u grow like in w22 and will see how things go...once again we are 2 are far from each other :D:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

lol i know your skill and ywevis and so on...its worse for the others if they underestimate u....hope u grow like in w22 and will see how things go...once again we are 2 are far from each other :D:icon_biggrin:

Haha we have already been underestimated.... But Im more worried about the tribe growing! Being on the rim, if done right, can be a huge advantage considering two fronts will always be empty. Im really wanting us to succeed out here so im putting most of my time into leading and helping out.

Later on I may point whore :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Haha we have already been underestimated.... But Im more worried about the tribe growing! Being on the rim, if done right, can be a huge advantage considering two fronts will always be empty. Im really wanting us to succeed out here so im putting most of my time into leading and helping out.

Later on I may point whore :icon_wink:

hahahha then i feel sorry for those who did they will really be surprised :D...well i think its matter of time we hear about your tribe going up the ranks...i think you joined late thats why u arent already there :D good luck u have throw rocks and mythepidemic here too :D