K83 declares on FENIX

DeletedUser52035

Are these the Fenix players from the winners of W8?

But yeah, we declared on them today due to various reasons.

A little war between us (about 9m total points between the tribes)

I am representing my tribe on my own, lets see how good we do

ErEL

DeletedUser106615

Yeah! Where are the pics and spoilers :(.

The mighty Accuracy marches off to war. Whoo! I guess this thread is where we make fun of each other and such.

DeletedUser105579

Are these the Fenix players from the winners of W8?

But yeah, we declared on them today due to various reasons.

A little war between us (about 9m total points between the tribes)

I am representing my tribe on my own, lets see how good we do

ErEL

Boring post is boring. Needs more dragons and maybe some wizards.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Aren't you the guy who tried to get into Impact while leading a tribe?

Accuracy Jun 10,2012 14:26
For when Impact reach this side of the map who do I contact about recruitment?

- James

Lucaya Jun 10,2012 14:28
Me/Madsquad.

Accuracy Jun 10,2012 14:29
Okay, thanks.

As it says your recruitment is closed, would there be any exceptions?

Lucaya Jun 10,2012 14:32
no.

Accuracy Jun 10,2012 14:33
twat

By the way, tell your tribe when they are sending fake trains, at least send me some proper ones and not with 20 sec between 1st and last attack.

By the way, it's Fenix vs K83 + Fish.

[SPOIL]
WIZARD252520AND252520DRAGON1.jpg
[/SPOIL]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106615

By the way, tell your tribe when they are sending fake trains, at least send me some proper ones and not with 20 sec between 1st and last attack.

[SPOIL]
[/SPOIL]

Nice lol.

Fish is based in K84 fyi. No where near you. They just happen to be our allies ._.

DeletedUser

Update: Jun 29 17:25 The tribe Guppy has joined the war.

DeletedUser

well hello guys and gals

point 1 I am the only member of FENIX in w8 winners list in the tribe fenix. Also k83 i ain't started on you guys yet

so you now know where i am bring it

my world 8 closing stats

Name: flinty2005
Tribe: Fenix
Villages: 3,554
Average points per village: 10,162
Tribe Changes: 4
Conquers: 4905 (+4744-161)
Best Rank: 11
01st February 2011
Most Points: 36,118,945
15th June 2012
Most Villages: 3,554
15th June 2012
OD Rank: 3.
(273,349,928 score)
OD Attack Rank: 1.
(194,986,343 score)
OD Defense Rank: 12.
(78,363,585 score)

DeletedUser

Real PnP will come soon....Are you ready to defend your lying to the members of K83 Accuracy?

DeletedUser52035

Real PnP will come soon....Are you ready to defend your lying to the members of K83 Accuracy?

I've been honest bro, supporting all of our frontline members, you also have a surprise coming soon :)

DeletedUser

Goodluck to both sides.

[SPOIL]
[/SPOIL]

Why u want proper trains?
Can u send a proper train urself? :)
if yes, Would u like to invest time in teaching these guys how to send a proper train?

BTW, I have to say when people make these kind of comment, it is just to show that the opposite side is bad. I really beleive we need to give respect to opponents.

DeletedUser

Can u send a proper train urself? :)

No, he cannot send trains...thats why he was #1 in W23 for like 50 years
emoticon-00138-thinking.gif

Ontopic: Good luck to both sides. I know accuracy is a great player and Fenix was great against wind. Hope you guys can get rid of the crap and make a strong tribe.

DeletedUser

I've been honest bro, supporting all of our frontline members, you also have a surprise coming soon :)

Supporting front line members has nothing to do with you lying to members.

Accuracy Jun 28,2012 04:32
Hi everyone I just have an important announcement to make, within the next week me and [player]English Frank[/player] will be looking to dismiss about 15-20 players from the tribe who are not taking part in anything.

At the moment we have a rough idea on who is active and who is not.

Everyone in the tribe is on a notepad that I add notes to whether its impressive growth, active on the forums or a helpful person and at the moment I can tell you that there are only about 10 people that fit into this criteria

Obviously we aren't going to be harsh but we are going to become VERY strict with players in the tribe and all recruitment has come to a complete stop (Possible one or two with good reason)

I have been monitoring growth from everyone and on the whole it is not bad, though some people gain not even 2k points in a week.

There are hardly any requests for support on the forums so there is no excuse for people nobling/catting down your village.

Don't worry if you are active, I know who you are.

If in the next week I don't see an improvement from the majority of you then I will give you 3 days grace period where I will remove you after that.

I don't mind if some of you decide that we out of order and join other tribes, It doesn't bother us the slightest if we only have 20 tribe members left, we are just running a professional tribe and want to maintain high standards.

We gather that some of you will take this the wrong way and if you want a rough idea on your current progression with the tribe then let me know.

Kindest regards,

Tribe Council

When you send an email to everyone saying they can join other tribes and when it happens you declare war on the new tribe because of this, it doesn't make you sound so "honest." If it was any tribe but Fenix you should have said so. You didn't so I joined them.

TribalFury2 Jun 28,2012 17:56
Why did you declare war after sending out an email stating that of we wanted to go to another tribe it was no problem? Are you not a man of your word?

Accuracy Jun 28,2012 17:58
You knew going to FENIX would piss us off.

TribalFury2 Jun 28,2012 17:59
I had no idea, it was a NAP.

I had a friend there and you posted an email saying it was ok. You said it in the email. If you hadn't said that I would never have left. YOU said it was OK.

Accuracy Jun 28,2012 18:05
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ns1eTg2wt8

TribalFury2 Jun 28,2012 18:13
I dont watch you tube videos...say what you have to say.

You should have posted any tribe but them if thats what you meant... I a going to highlight what you said:

I don't mind if some of you decide that we out of order and join other tribes, It doesn't bother us the slightest if we only have 20 tribe members left, we are just running a professional tribe and want to maintain high standards.

Are you man of your word or not?

Accuracy Jun 28,2012 18:15
Well not for you no, now if you'd leave me alone. Thankyou

TribalFury2 Jun 28,2012 18:17
Not for anyone it seems.

Guess you lie to your own tribe members then.

I guess you haven't grown up enough to be a man. When I say something, I stick to it. Kids don't....

Trying to join another tribe while leading a tribe is very low. Your excuse on the K83 forum was laughable and I am surprised anyone actually accepted it, I know I didn't.

Your "Tribal Council" is a joke that you don't message them about anything that happens in the tribe. What is it a council of? I was on this "council" but never got a mail from you and when I messaged you on skype I wouldnt get a response.

Your massive swings of being allies, NAP, enemies with tribes were mind bending. With WP you were naped, allied and then turned them enemies and no one knew why. I can only assume another tribe close by is pulling your strings. Doesn't surprise me...

Your ego is bigger than most. Making threads about your growth was childish. Hell you made it here on the externals also. Do you really need your ego stroked?

Accuracy, eventually K83 will wake up to your lies. Not sure if it will be when you join another tribe or when they become food for TheNR.

I speak for myself and only myself.

DeletedUser

Supporting front line members has nothing to do with you lying to members.

When you send an email to everyone saying they can join other tribes and when it happens you declare war on the new tribe because of this, it doesn't make you sound so "honest." If it was any tribe but Fenix you should have said so. You didn't so I joined them.

I guess you haven't grown up enough to be a man. When I say something, I stick to it. Kids don't....

Trying to join another tribe while leading a tribe is very low. Your excuse on the K83 forum was laughable and I am surprised anyone actually accepted it, I know I didn't.

Your "Tribal Council" is a joke that you don't message them about anything that happens in the tribe. What is it a council of? I was on this "council" but never got a mail from you and when I messaged you on skype I wouldnt get a response.

Your massive swings of being allies, NAP, enemies with tribes were mind bending. With WP you were naped, allied and then turned them enemies and no one knew why. I can only assume another tribe close by is pulling your strings. Doesn't surprise me...

Your ego is bigger than most. Making threads about your growth was childish. Hell you made it here on the externals also. Do you really need your ego stroked?

Accuracy, eventually K83 will wake up to your lies. Not sure if it will be when you join another tribe or when they become food for TheNR.

I speak for myself and only myself.

In case you didn't notice kiddo, what he was basically saying is that it doesn't matter to him if people left to join other tribes because they didn't like the way things were being run. He didn't say attacks wouldn't be made, just that he basically wouldn't lose any sleep over people leaving.

What he did was offer the tribe's chafe a way to identify themselves. People who were active and knew how to be a good tribe member would stay, and those that thought he was being super-harsh and unreasonable would leave.

Something else you may have noticed....war happens in this game. When a tribe balloons up, for whatever reason, they become a threat, and Accuracy appears to have moved to eliminate either a current threat or a potential threat. Can't really fault him for that.

Next time instead of broadcasting the fact that you didn't think you were up to snuff, maybe try sticking around next time.

DeletedUser

In case you didn't notice kiddo, what he was basically saying is that it doesn't matter to him if people left to join other tribes because they didn't like the way things were being run. He didn't say attacks wouldn't be made, just that he basically wouldn't lose any sleep over people leaving.

What he did was offer the tribe's chafe a way to identify themselves. People who were active and knew how to be a good tribe member would stay, and those that thought he was being super-harsh and unreasonable would leave.

Something else you may have noticed....war happens in this game. When a tribe balloons up, for whatever reason, they become a threat, and Accuracy appears to have moved to eliminate either a current threat or a potential threat. Can't really fault him for that.

Next time instead of broadcasting the fact that you didn't think you were up to snuff, maybe try sticking around next time.

If he hadn't realized that I hadn't been active in the tribe in WEEKS, then he is at fault. A good leader would have realized that and done something about it. I hadn't nobled a village since June 3rd, lol. BUT if you check out my profile you will see I am very active on another world during this time. Doesn't take a genius to figure out that I didn't care about 61.

"Up to snuff" has nothing to do with this. My TW experience goes back to world 10 and am very experienced player.

I had long gave up on this world... When your "leader" is trying to join other tribes it doesn't give you much hope in the tribe he is leading.

Ok, kiddo....?

DeletedUser

If he hadn't realized that I hadn't been active in the tribe in WEEKS, then he is at fault. A good leader would have realized that and done something about it. I hadn't nobled a village since June 3rd, lol. BUT if you check out my profile you will see I am very active on another world during this time. Doesn't take a genius to figure out that I didn't care about 61.

"Up to snuff" has nothing to do with this. My TW experience goes back to world 10 and am very experienced player.

I had long gave up on this world... When your "leader" is trying to join other tribes it doesn't give you much hope in the tribe he is leading.

Ok, kiddo....?

He probably DID realize you hadn't been active, and I'm betting you were on that list he mentioned, that would be dismissed soon. Past worlds don't mean jack when you don't apply your self to the world your on. The most experienced player in the world is only useful if they're active, and since you just said you weren't on this world, you basically dug a hole for yourself.

So basically, despite the fact that he likely would've dismissed you (and the tribe would've most likely eaten you afterwards), you're pissed because he declared on the tribe you ran to in lieu of being dismissed. Yeah....that makes a lot of sense.