K92; looking for good tribe.

DeletedUser

Hai w35

I've recently joined w35, I've played other worlds, and plan to co-play a account on w23 soon. But I'd also like to have a little practice world with packets and decided w35 because Nonsou's here. My new plan is to stalk her. I'm looking for a decent tribe, things you'll see from me:

• Activeness
  • Troops
  • Farming
  • ODA

Thats a little, let me join you to find out more :icon_confused:.

Fear Yourself

DeletedUser

You xan join SPAM-E, although if you came here to be with clamju then i suggest you try to get in whichever tribe she is in.

DeletedUser

Clamju quit this World and Im not sure she came back or that she will come back next week :icon_wink:
She is addicted to W35 :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Clamju quit this World and Im not sure she came back or that she will come back next week :icon_wink:
She is addicted to W35 :icon_rolleyes:

she...did...WHAT?

murderous intent...i iz feeling it :mad:

DeletedUser

Anyways, looking for decent tribe. Going to talk to marcotje (yes, I'm on a computer now), then if that doesn't work out I'll talk to forbes. Both tribes are in my K, both tribes will good.

jdif

I've helped creat Spam-E in a way, anyway, enough chit-chat, how many of you guys are helping take down the in war family?

DeletedUser

:O i asked jdif! although, you probably did somehow :) unbeknownst to me of course

jdif

how did you help to create SPAM-E ?

When HAZARD disbanded I let danmanu3 take a few of my better members, and before you were around I was fighting Hero-E, I could have destroyed you guys but instead me and danmanu3 became friends