KaerAzure

Kylan

What cheating are you talking about stupid man ? You know nothing about my unfair ban but you thought to post here just to make some conversation, right?

unfair my ass... I wonder when you will be caught and banned again...

DeletedUser

kylan if you hold the truth and the real reason for my ban enlight us all or spare us.

kniver

I think that it is funny you two are fighting maybe you should just kiss and make up jk
dont kill me lol :icon_cry:

maybe you should just make fun of ibo it always cheers me up.

Ibo you are gay

see was that so hard

DeletedUser

I think that it is funny you two are fighting maybe you should just kiss and make up jk
dont kill me lol :icon_cry:

maybe you should just make fun of ibo it always cheers me up.

Ibo you are gay

see was that so hard

*tear*

DeletedUser23009

Looks like three times in the past few days finally got to ibo. It's okay, you're only slightly gay. It would've been a lot worse if you didn't have the shorts on in the pic :icon_eek:

macabrius

Gabrios said:
What cheating are you talking about stupid man ? You know nothing about my unfair ban but you thought to post here just to make some conversation, right?

Why didnt u accept ur punishment ?? I had been banned for taking some villages ASed by Tribe members but i didnt know that. Well i just accepted my pusnishment and im still playing =)

I wonder why u didnt accept ur punishement, maybe ur cheats was so bads that u dont even had a choice to get a punishment =)

Well im just wondering because i rly dont know nothing about ur ban.

Overvoltage

Why didnt u accept ur punishment ?? I had been banned for taking some villages ASed by Tribe members but i didnt know that. Well i just accepted my pusnishment and im still playing =)

I wonder why u didnt accept ur punishement, maybe ur cheats was so bads that u dont even had a choice to get a punishment =)

Well im just wondering because i rly dont know nothing about ur ban.

heh, is a 60 village deduction worth it?

probably something high to make him 'stop playing' (aka: effectively ban him)