kalishnov

DeletedUser

My curiousity is getting the better of me today so I'm gonna ask the public forums about this one. This guy kalishnov joined my tribe not too long along and claims he was from world 9 and now I'm not as stupid as I look in assuming a person from world 9 who also claimed to have over 1 million points and believe they would actually waste their time in a small tribe like mine. So the question to all of you is this, have any of you ever heard of this man or his is claim as fake as I'm starting to believe.(He is also getting very curious a bout the others in the tribe asking us to pubicly post our troup count number and starting to ask the top members personal questions which in my case bothers me as I'm autistic and I could careless about anyone or anything inside this game.) So yea just curious on anyone's opinion on him/her.

DeletedUser

My curiousity is getting the better of me today so I'm gonna ask the public forums about this one. This guy kalishnov joined my tribe not too long along and claims he was from world 9 and now I'm not as stupid as I look in assuming a person from world 9 who also claimed to have over 1 million points and believe they would actually waste their time in a small tribe like mine. So the question to all of you is this, have any of you ever heard of this man or his is claim as fake as I'm starting to believe.(He is also getting very curious a bout the others in the tribe asking us to pubicly post our troup count number and starting to ask the top members personal questions which in my case bothers me as I'm autistic and I could careless about anyone or anything inside this game.) So yea just curious on anyone's opinion on him/her.
Probably a spy.
Don't give him any privileges.

DeletedUser

That much I'm assuming the fact he has less points than even the smallest players and making noble claims is what got me curious to his claim at being so great. But thank you for responding ^^

DeletedUser

Presumably he is a spy. To be asking for troop counts after just joining is very suspicious.

And if he still plays W9, 1 mil is petty really. In fact, a decent TW player would have more than 1 mil, because they would have been able to survive that long really. Ask him who he was in W9, and a link to a TWStats page, if it exists.

DeletedUser

He claims that the world is gone and can't get his stats. But I'm already guessing a spy and I'll deal with him accordingly thank you everyone for your help and this topic can be closed.

DeletedUser

He claims that the world is gone and can't get his stats. But I'm already guessing a spy and I'll deal with him accordingly thank you everyone for your help and this topic can be closed.

The world can't be gone. Force him to dig it up - it may take finding, but it will be there, somehow.

Shitbrick82

He maybe saying that his account from world nine is no longer showing on TWStats if he no longer plays there (sorry you didn't state if he said he still plays that world) 1 mill is tiny for a world that old and i'm guessing he was rimmed long ago, but if you don't trust him then you may aswell rim him, as its pointless having members you don't trust.

DeletedUser

Click here! If you look on the twstats archives (link provided) you'll see that the guy played there but never even nobled a village. The guy is lying or, he switched to a new alias. I'd confront him about it ASAP as you really dont want that kind of player in your tribe.

DeletedUser

He ended up quiting the tribe and forming his own tribe i confront him about it and he called me a butthole(nicer termer for what he actually said)Called my gf ugly and said i suck, well you get the idea I report him for his conduct and told him if he doesn't like me than i gladly will be awaiting his attack with glee as I watch them fall one by one on my wall. He has yet to awnser me back, sadly my orginal tribe's leader a old friend of mine had to quit cause she ran out of free time so I've gone solo for a while I'd like to thank everyone for their swift awnsers and of course posting back thank you all very much and I hope you all have a good game.

(topic can be closed)

DeletedUser

Why thank you *Bows* Good game everyone ^^ May your nobles hit hard and your trains last forever.

DeletedUser92753

This guy tried the same shit with me. He is an idiot. For someone with such "grand" claims, he could at least try to emulate a top player, rather than showing everyone how stupid he is. And btw, I do not think he was a spy. He asked for troop counts when he was a duke of the tribe I was in for a short amount of time. He tried to mandate our village names be greek city-states because our tribe name had to do with spartans.the boy is just stupid.