Karma is a female dog

DeletedUser

damn you bufus we could've been good together!! (no sexual pun intended so lita back off! lol)

DeletedUser

Oh God, lita is lurking near by writing a comment, I can just feel it.. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser74388

In stead of most, I'll say a lot of your takes are from inactives, not trying to make your stats sound not as impressive or cool, just stating a fact obviously not all are, but alot are, just look at goth's losses at the start of the war :lol:

So what are you really trying to say here...EVO is BETTER than Rain at nobling the other tribes inactives? :lol: Why would that be a surprise seeing as we are better at nobling actives also, that just stands to reason....

Really, with joelandon and allaction being counted in the stats, you really have no room to gripe about inactives, you have had more than enough opportunity to do likewise.

/jane has the good since to bite her tongue in regards to lita or a koss bufus comment. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Jane im glad you could join our little party here.. i was just enjoying myself here. oh poop.. i was suppose to be logged out. (all these out of topic posts .. (waits for Gouge to kick my azz) )

FooFoo Pig

So what are you really trying to say here...EVO is BETTER than Rain at nobling the other tribes inactives? :lol: Why would that be a surprise seeing as we are better at nobling actives also, that just stands to reason....

Really, with joelandon and allaction being counted in the stats, you really have no room to gripe about inactives, you have had more than enough opportunity to do likewise.

/jane has the good since to bite her tongue in regards to lita or a koss bufus comment. :icon_razz:

No. Just stating that a lot are from inactives, not saying anything about who is better at whatever. :icon_wink:

I'm not complaining about anyone being in either side's war stats, I don't keep track of stats much I just play :icon_razz:

thebigt625

Jane im glad you could join our little party here.. i was just enjoying myself here. oh poop.. i was suppose to be logged out. (all these out of topic posts .. (waits for Gouge to kick my azz) )
Re-watching LOTS
I will be forever thankful to you for bringing the show to my attention.
<3

DeletedUser

damn you bufus we could've been good together!! (no sexual pun intended so lita back off! lol)

Alright I'll forgive you Kosseh.. but ur ass is still mine!!! :icon_twisted:

Oh God, lita is lurking near by writing a comment, I can just feel it.. :icon_eek:

Me use puns against you kosseh? :icon_surprised: Why I'd never do that :icon_rolleyes:

Butt as Absent gave me such excellent material I can't help it. Congrats on taking kosseh's ass he's been so lonely of late since jambo left him :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

LITA!! :mad::mad:

i just told Foofoo how they havent sniffed out our inactives yet and here you are giving away that Jambo has left (although evident from his stats anyway).. But still!! grrrr.. thats it you're sleeping on the couch tonight! :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

i just told Foofoo how they havent sniffed out our inactives yet and here you are giving away that Jambo has left (although evident from his stats anyway).. But still!! grrrr.. thats it you're sleeping on the couch tonight! :icon_smile:

He's in K45, somehow I think his account will be fine for now.. along with your other inactives who all seem to be off the fronts. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Leave her! ... you...you....ah! :villagers: