Karma is a female dog

DeletedUser

not really... the forums have been pretty void of those as of late... just look at the stats and or the map to see who the real noobs are ;)

DeletedUser

Evo si nearly 100 mill points ahead of rain, soo... im not sure where that puts you in the lead

DeletedUser

I think he is talking war conquers but I think EVO is still ahead in that regard.

DeletedUser

yeah, as far as i know EVO is ahead in war conquers, unless theres some conspiracy behind that as well

35se

well i saw a before and after map update.

yes EVO has gained a lot of ground in a few K's. Rain has also made some good ground in some K's

but so far it looks like battle of the inactives. so pointing out war conquers isnt really all that impressive yet.

DeletedUser

the only war stats thats not impressive is from the rain side except Annors stats against us.

Let me put it this way.. RAIN had months to prepare for this war and to their credit came out of the block firing at the start of this war and took a massive lead. We had very little time to prepare not to mention we had our merge with TI where TI had to re arrange a shitton of their defense in the south to prepare while our north also struggles to rearrange our defense without having to mention we just finished beating the crap outta each other.

And the best excuse you come up with is "its now a battle of inactives?" :lol: when at the start of the war you guys were so proud posting stats.

FooFoo Pig

the only war stats thats not impressive is from the rain side except Annors stats against us.

Let me put it this way.. RAIN had months to prepare for this war and to their credit came out of the block firing at the start of this war and took a massive lead. We had very little time to prepare not to mention we had our merge with TI where TI had to re arrange a shitton of their defense in the south to prepare while our north also struggles to rearrange our defense without having to mention we just finished beating the crap outta each other.

And the best excuse you come up with is "its now a battle of inactives?" :lol: when at the start of the war you guys were so proud posting stats.

Why thank you, :icon_razz:

And because they weren't inactive then? :icon_surprised:

Face it inactives do happen in wars, ours just happened to be near the front so most of your takes are from them... :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

lol i give credit where its due and ur the only one so far thats impressive from Rain really.. that my own opinion though.

i never said inactives dont happen in wars, maybe you guys just havent sniffed out ours yet? :icon_wink: . in fact we had our own that are dead accounts now.. Allaction and joelandon where also alot of RAIN takes are from :icon_wink:. Also Rilech is not an inactive.. atleast not when he was boasting about using his lone K77 doing some catting on our backline and look where that got him now :lol: Then i read his new profile and not so cocky now but obviously is still active since he knows exactly how many EVO players are attacking him.

Both tribes had their fair share of bans.. both tribes got inactives and both tribes got their agressive players and their slackers but what RAIN had a big advantage on was how much time they had to prepare for this war

FooFoo Pig

lol i give credit where its due and ur the only one so far thats impressive from Rain really.. that my own opinion though.

i never said inactives dont happen in wars, maybe you guys just havent sniffed out ours yet? :icon_wink: . in fact we had our own that are dead accounts now.. Allaction and joelandon where also alot of RAIN takes are from :icon_wink:. Also Rilech is not an inactive.. atleast not when he was boasting about using his lone K77 doing some catting on our backline and look where that got him now :lol: Then i read his new profile and not so cocky now but obviously is still active since he knows exactly how many EVO players are attacking him.

Both tribes had their fair share of bans.. both tribes got inactives and both tribes got their agressive players and their slackers but what RAIN had a big advantage on was how much time they had to prepare for this war

Just doing my part.

EVO has inactives? *runs to find them* :icon_razz:

Well lets re-word what I said, then :icon_razz:

In stead of most, I'll say a lot of your takes are from inactives, not trying to make your stats sound not as impressive or cool, just stating a fact obviously not all are, but alot are, just look at goth's losses at the start of the war :lol:

DeletedUser

We had very little time to prepare not to mention we had our merge with TI where TI had to re arrange a shitton of their defense in the south to prepare while our north also struggles to rearrange our defense

You called a cease fire like a month before the merger with TI-R and reshuffled defense. Even TI-R pulled their defense off of your fronts and reshuffled. The only noble movement between the two of you after that was inactives. So don't give me this "We weren't ready" crap. Maybe you were not as prepared as you wanted to be but you were preparing for a long time. Also remember, you declared war on us first, so why would you declare if you weren't ready? :icon_eek:

RAIN had a big advantage on was how much time they had to prepare for this war

Perhaps we thought we had the advantage in December, but it's not December anymore and last I checked RAIN was not preparing for a war in the south so the dynamics changed last minute meanwhile you were already were preparing ahead of time. Your stacks were in place opening day, our nuke reports are proof enough of that.

*Pats EVO on the back..

DeletedUser

Im not sure who you're qouting on that "We weren't ready" crap. If you go back to my posts i cant see where i blatantly stated that we weren't ready. putting words in my mouth now? :lol: Once you fix your reply to me then ill give you a better reply since it doesn't make sense since i never said "We weren't ready" :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Sorry Koss, I guess it should have been a single quote instead of a double, I wasn't quoting you I was summarizing the direction of your statement which was implying that you were somehow not prepared and RAIN was which is far from the truth. As stated the dynamics changed when the south became a battle ground, and EVO/TI-R did in fact plan in advance and EVO declared on us first. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

LOL you guys are such hypocrites but like I told off suzie in my previous post about EVO players always find a way against common sense to call us random names or insult us. You guys boasted about your own deathstar or lone villages, so might want to check up on ur facts. Oh yes, look where it got me, I killed over 500 of your nukes, over 100 of nobles from 8 different players.

DeletedUser

You will find this very hard to believe and i don't blame you.. but we were just in the middle of moving stacks when we declared, ready or not we did have stacks when your nukes landed. Allaction was easily cleared coz he was mostly only half stacked. There was another reason why we decided to declare first which i can't fully explain why because i was not here when we declared i was on a 3 week holiday and came back to a banned account :lol: . my statement did not have any hidden direction i stated what i stated which was RAIN had a lot more time to prepare than EVO thats all :)

DeletedUser

Alright I'll forgive you Kosseh.. but ur ass is still mine!!! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

WOW congrats Rilech on killing those nukes and nobles. Now tell me.. how long will it take you to recover the vills you've lost so far compare to the nukes we lost. I can tell you now that some of those 500 nukes we lost are already half built up again and the nobles you killed are being transferred to..*wait for it* ... the new vills you "gifted" to us for the next round of the OP :lol: but hey keep catting those backlines maybe you'll eventually make a difference :lol: i got no issue if u can back up your talk but so far nothing.