kata?

• Thread starter DeletedUser52670
  • Start date

DeletedUser52670

Hey guys, just wondering how everyone is doing and what's happened in this world since i left. Is Tj / Marcusmccloud still playing or has he run off? If so, who are the current dukes of Kata and whatcha been up to. Would be thankful for the info and just saying Hi to anyone still in the tribe who i might know. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser52670

use PM or somin... public forum nay place fer dis
I'm using the general, but i don't know specifically who i am talking to, no idea who is playing the tribe at the moment so it is a general shout out and i am entirely entitled to post here. If a mod has issue however then so be it, i don't see anything infringing rules.

Your sig to do with Aelstorm by the way?? If so, much love :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lovely band, but't more related to mine tribe RUM!!...

as to gettin in touch with kata... ye could check twstats, or make an in-game account and message someone ye recognize from tharrr... im sure ye'd get faster responses

DeletedUser

I'm using the general, but i don't know specifically who i am talking to, no idea who is playing the tribe at the moment so it is a general shout out and i am entirely entitled to post here. If a mod has issue however then so be it, i don't see anything infringing rules.

Your sig to do with Aelstorm by the way?? If so, much love :icon_wink:

ye old mate -core- is still duke with myself, but i'm a relative noob compared to him (i've been there since the rebirth of Kata). We have come along way, but to be honest, there is still a way to go....

Iain

DeletedUser52670

Rebirth of Kata? ... When did it die and what happened? And core as in the same core from PLG in W23? What account you playing in?? Is it one of the Apocalypse accounts or are they all dead now? I'm trying to remember the pass for the .war. account but i have a feeling Tj would have changed it, if it still exists even. Thanks for getting back to me though. Can you mail people in game who might have info on this and ask them to get back to me. Would be really interested.

-core-

Rebirth of Kata? ... When did it die and what happened? And core as in the same core from PLG in W23? What account you playing in?? Is it one of the Apocalypse accounts or are they all dead now? I'm trying to remember the pass for the .war. account but i have a feeling Tj would have changed it, if it still exists even. Thanks for getting back to me though. Can you mail people in game who might have info on this and ask them to get back to me. Would be really interested.

<3 much love sessy! Hit me in Skype.. you should have me on your list. Or may be I will msg you private.

DeletedUser

Haha Hey Unknown long time no see. A lot changed after you left. The old Kata that we were is completely different, other than the fact that Core is leading it now. Hit me up I'll fill ya in.

-core-

NO DONT GO TO HIM! YOU COME TO ME! APART FROM YOUR GAY COLOR I GOT LOADS OF LOVES FOR YA!! ;) You still in W23? I quit Leading after I refreshed Kata 4 months ago and Quit my account 3 weeks ago.

DeletedUser

:lol: Hey I made your sigs and CoA! Oh and his funky purple one, too...special...just for him. :lol:

DeletedUser

Oh yeah well it's NOT not MOT! lol

Slip o' the tongue is all! haha

DeletedUser

I remember this time at camp when I was like 10...

This kid was playing pokemon and he had an Unknown. I asked him where he caught it and he said "In the Unknown Tower, of course!" Not knowing where the hell that was I wanted to smack the douche upside the head.

Just sayin.