KBC v. "GODs" (K67)

DeletedUser

Why dont you understand wot i am telling you when you lose all your troops, offensive and defensive and the attacker only loses his offensive troops you have lost the engagment, the bigger village always wins the trade off as they can rebuild quicker than you it's a game of chess ...... You cant return fire even if you want to and then you have to spend all your resources rebuilding troops and defenses.... i cant understand why you keep thinking thats a victory....duh.
If i scout you and you have troops i will attack you as you are more dangerous than a person without any troops can't you understand this basic concept.... When i scouted your players i choose to attack people that had the most to lose and there were people like Soul and Neo, I asked people to attack you because you were running wild with your smack attack in the forums. Soul of Darkness was a prime example of wot i am trying to explain to you but you dont seem to comprehend the idea. I scouted Xemerald and Soul of Darkness, Xemerald didn't have many troops so i decided to take out Soul instead as he had the more troops.... Take a look at his village now he is bottem of your members list seems my objective worked to my advantage dont you think, i then kept baiting him and drawing support to his village so i could take that out as well. I even nobled him untill he had 10 loyality and then we ran into trouble so i let him regroup. That was the same for most of the attacks, we only destroyed your troops to give us time to build more villages which will make us more powerfull and more able to attack again quicker than the second mosr powerful tribe in the continent. Every time you get attacked and have to rebuild you suffer a great lose which is time my friend. Time is the best ally to have on your team. Well we have a NAP now so lets not talk about wars, we are friends no... :lol: If you would like me to explain about the Art of War send me a text as my friend Atomic Kitten has said i should spend more time teaching other people how to play the game that way they will not make silly mistakes, again, feel free to mail me for advice Direngrey.

ps..... the Gap is very large now with only 54 players in GODS and 70 odd in KBC we are still 50k+ bigger ... hhhmmmm mission success me thinks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I NEVER WANTED A NAP WITH KBC :icon_cry:I SPECIFICALLY JOINED GODS TO WAR WITH YOU. SO YOUR EAGERNESS TO END THIS NAP MATCHES MY OWN:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

If i wanted a cease fire i wouldnt attacked blackbird the other day

DeletedUser

I WILL NOT ACCEPT A NAP WITH KBC IF I FEEL YOU SHOULD BE ATTACKED SO BE IT:icon_rolleyes:

Someone better rein in his tribesmen ... and quickly.

I'm not sure how much patience we at KBC have for leaders who cannot control their troops.

HenryHaynes, are you stating that you have rejected a NAP with KBC, and will continue to attack?

Please clarify. Soon.

DeletedUser

If you attack henry it is a violation of the NAP that "YOUR" leaders begged for, that "YOUR" leaders agreed to, so sit back and deal with

DeletedUser

AS IN LIFE AND IN MAKE BELIEVE I TAKE THREATS VERY SERIOSLY . EVEN IF YOU NOBLED ME THIS VENDETTA WILL NOT END! EVEN IF I JOIN ANOTHER TRIBE. CONGRATS! YOU JUST MADE A MORTAL ENEMY :icon_biggrin:
You just signed your death certificate.

DeletedUser

MY PATIENCE GOES AS FAR PEOPLE PATTING THEMSELVES ON THE BACK WHEN THE GRAVE HASNT BEEN DUG.IF WE HAVE A NAP:icon_cry:THEN WHY ALL THE TRASH TALKING! IAM NOT A LEADER OF A GOD TRIBE BUT I WORKING ON IT;)SO I WONT BE RESPONDSIBLE FOR ENDING THE NAP:icon_cry: BUT LIKE I SAID YALL EAGERNESS MATCHES MY OWN
Someone better rein in his tribesmen ... and quickly.

I'm not sure how much patience we at KBC have for leaders who cannot control their troops.

HenryHaynes, are you stating that you have rejected a NAP with KBC, and will continue to attack?

Please clarify. Soon.

DeletedUser

AS IN LIFE AND IN MAKE BELIEVE I TAKE THREATS VERY SERIOSLY . EVEN IF YOU NOBLED ME THIS VENDETTA WILL NOT END! EVEN IF I JOIN ANOTHER TRIBE. CONGRATS! YOU JUST MADE A MORTAL ENEMY :icon_biggrin:

lol. I dare you to come at me, I just nobled a 4000+ pointer from your tribe and I need another target. And by the way, the correct spelling is seriously.

DeletedUser

MY PATIENCE GOES AS FAR PEOPLE PATTING THEMSELVES ON THE BACK WHEN THE GRAVE HASNT BEEN DUG.IF WE HAVE A NAP:icon_cry:THEN WHY ALL THE TRASH TALKING! IAM NOT A LEADER OF A GOD TRIBE BUT I WORKING ON IT;)SO I WONT BE RESPONDSIBLE FOR ENDING THE NAP:icon_cry: BUT LIKE I SAID YALL EAGERNESS MATCHES MY OWN

Sir no one cares about you. Please die.

DeletedUser

WOW! BIG WORDS FROM A little boy who only encouragement is that we will never meet. how fortunate........no:icon_wink:

Hahaha... read the entire thread my friend. I've already done enough damage to your tribe. What have you done so far? I rest my case.

DeletedUser

once this joke of an nap is over you'llsee. like i said when I started attacking yall thats when my tribal leaders put a holt to the war but the secound its over.......well you know.just ask blackbird. well we have to continue this engaging conversation tomorrow unless I die keep your fingers crossed.
Hahaha... read the entire thread my friend. I've already done enough damage to your tribe. What have you done so far? I rest my case.

DeletedUser

once this joke of an nap is over you'llsee. like i said when I started attacking yall thats when my tribal leaders put a holt to the war but the secound its over.......well you know.just ask blackbird. well we have to continue this engaging conversation tomorrow unless I die keep your fingers crossed.

Yeah right. There are good players in your tribe, and you are not one of them. Prove your worth in battle and not in the forum. And again, it's halt not holt.

direngray

ps..... the Gap is very large now with only 54 players in GODS and 70 odd in KBC we are still 50k+ bigger ... hhhmmmm mission success me thinks.

your basing your entire sucsess on deafeating one player balts. wow well done.
and all the gap in points proves that you did what you said you've done "only support the Elite" in your tribe. well done again. you just making our jobs easier here. and its not all about who is bigger. balts sure it helps alot but then again ive seen huge tribes be taken down by smaller tribes. even when there was a gap of 75k of points and guess what they did not do it through mass recruitment.

@henry. wow you only just find out where the P&P fourms are and get all excited??.
if you want to attack us then go ahead and whatch your self get kick out of GOD and get your ass handed to you.
and about you becoming a leader of GOD i hope you do become one then our job would be so so so much easier.

g'day to you all.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You guys should just cancel your NAP and focus on seeing which tribe has members capable of dominating their respective areas, for I don't see much action between you guys on the war stats. Hell, LMTT has nobled more KBC members than Gods.

direngray

You guys should just cancel your NAP and focus on seeing which tribe has members capable of dominating their respective areas, for I don't see much action between you guys on the war stats. Hell, LMTT has nobled more KBC members than Gods.

wow is this like 9 tirbes we're against?

DeletedUser

wow is this like 9 tirbes we're against?

That may be my fault, DirEnGray.

Once I was forced to turn from my "GODs" targets, I nobled a 2.5K LMTT dude in about three hours ...

Maybe they're grumpy now, too?

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: KBC
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LMTT4 LMTT1 LMTT2 LMTT3 LMTT5 LMTT6
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 2