KBC v. "GODs" (K67)

DeletedUser

guys, I meant it when I said it. Stop posting. I had taken a hiatus from the P&P because I thought this was done with.

I've contacted a Mod to close this down as it is spam and nothing more at this point.

direngray

yea i know. and im in this "war". but it seems that no one is posting lol i will soon change that. lmao XD

DeletedUser13939

Totally random and off topic. Stop raising old topics :>. Let them fight their war :>.

Sorry, I just enjoy reading GOD's shared forums even though we are no longer allies. :p

Well direngray, see if I will share any of my gold since you want to be so mean. >.>

DeletedUser

Sorry, I just enjoy reading GOD's shared forums even though we are no longer allies. :p

Well direngray, see if I will share any of my gold since you want to be so mean. >.>

I think it was a joke, DK. No offense was intended.

DeletedUser

do I really need to get myself a 'badge of honor' by spamming this topic in order to get it closed?

This is a warning, the next member of my tribe that spams on this topic is going to get attacked by me in game. When I said let this topic die, I meant it.

DeletedUser

do I really need to get myself a 'badge of honor' by spamming this topic in order to get it closed?

This is a warning, the next member of my tribe that spams on this topic is going to get attacked by me in game. When I said let this topic die, I meant it.

No, but you could stop replying on it. That's a start... . Smartass :icon_cool:.

direngray

omg DK your being so mean !!!! not sharing gold is bad. why dont you share some i need some for my little village !!