Rejected Keep Villages After Delete/Restart (after BP drops)

The Guide

Reaction score
I completely understand with the need to remove banned players, early restart villages, etc but I've run into something that's just blown my mind.

On the world 50 US server we were fortunate enough to have a non-pp world.. This resulted in farming being extra important and a key part of the game again.

Right after BP dropped (5 days beginner protection), I go and clear a few players. Lose 30 axes here, 20 axes there, some dude pops militia and i lose 40 axes 10 lc there etc etc etc

That's no problem. all part of the game....

But then, these villages start vanishing. One village vanishes, then 2 the next day and just slowly the players that I'm farming a decent amount are gone.

I reach out to TW support and I'm told that A village will disappear if the account deletes within 14 days of starting.

Now for the suggestion/question.

Why are players being deleted up to 14 days after starting? Players are obviously going to farm/attack other players when BP drops. If a player deletes/restarts their village due to being attack then what happens for the attacker? The attacker is then just screwed, all their efforts gone to waste and a village disappears from the map?

I'm not calling for it to be like old days where every restart turns into a barbarian village but at least give some value to player farming. What's the point of even farming players or attacking enemies before noble phase if they can just delete/start over 14 days into the world and screw all your efforts over?

Please revert this change so that actual legitimate villages go barbarian... Not everyone is a push account and the push account abusers aware of this clearly won't be restarting their villages within that 15 day period.

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
This change was implemented (over a year ago by now) to fight bot registrations and has seemed succesful so far;

We will not revert this update - suggestion rejected