Reaction score
Author
Crimsoni
Contributors
fmthemaster (The Quacks)
Quickbar Entry
javascript:
var url=document.URL;
if(url.indexOf('screen=am_farm')==-1||keyPressRunning)
{
var url = window.location.search.replace("?","")
var linkParts =url.split("&");
var sitterPart = $.grep(linkParts,(obj)=>obj.indexOf("t=")!=-1)
var villagePart = $.grep(linkParts,(obj)=>obj.indexOf("village=")!=-1)
var newURL = window.location.pathname +"?" + sitterPart.concat(villagePart,["screen=am_farm"]).join("&");
window.open(newURL, "_self")
throw("going to LA");
}
var keyPressRunning;

$.getScript('https://gistcdn.githack.com/filipemiguel97/cc262814e19c35edb262a485f5bd2e3d/raw/keypress_faster.js');
Public?
Public
Dear sirs,

I bring to your attention a slightly tweaked version of Keypress by Crimsoni.

I simply took the script and made it slightly faster so that it sends 4.9 attacks per second as 4.5 in the original script. I also introduced some tweaks so that it would be faster to load and less invasive. Furthermore, I added the feature of going directly to Loot Assistant if called from outside of it. This changes might seem minor, but they are very relevant if one is willing to compete with automated farm scripts, as several of them send 5 attacks per second.

The modifications include a preamble to the script that redirects you to the loot assistant page if you are not currently there, and more importantly, I tweaked it so that it is slightly faster. Keypress had a bug where it would only send ~4.5 attacks per second. This version will send 4.9 attacks per second, very close to the limit imposed by tribal wars. This may not seem very relevant, but it is extremely important for speed users. I have seen several illegal scripts that replicated this feature, gaining an edge on legal players. Approving this script, will even the field

Best wishes,
Filipe

Changelog
- Increased the speed slightly
- Made the script less invasive
9/03/2021 - edited the quick bar entry so that it automatically updates to the latest version
2/08/2021 - Fixed a bug that would allow the script to keep running on the non-active tab.
Last edited:
Upvote 1