Khan is declaring war on ADON

• Thread starter DeletedUser118436
  • Start date

DeletedUser118436

t70v2p.jpg

Never has there been info in the written history where any khan land has been taken, and the price of trying has always been much bloodshed. We shall defend our fellow khans when threatened whatever the cost may be. To threaten one is to threaten all.
And now, we will spill the blood of our enemy and drink it from their skull. We will then make a castle out of the bones of the dead, and then I will put my throne on the top of it and keep watching you.
Hereby, we declare war on ADON tribe. From now on, this land is to be ruled by the Great Yassa of The Great Genghis Khan. Those who oppose will be shuttered and annihilated.
As the Great Khan said, "I am the punishment of God. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.'

It is the brave man's part to live with glory, or with glory die.

Kül Tigin

Last edited by a moderator:

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
He has every right to noble your basher if he wants to; that isn't a violation of any agreement. Likewise, you have every right to support and defend your basher.

Anyway wibo, since you said you'll be forced to attack him, I guess his attacks on you makes no difference to the matter does it?

DeletedUser118436

This was not the first time and felt this would go on and on. And I decided to end this hypocrisy for good. He had many great sins according to The Great Yassa.

Floyd Mayweather Jr

The greatest happiness is to vanquish your enemies, to chase them before you, to rob them of their wealth, to see those dear to them bathed in tears, to clasp to your bosom their wives and daughters

wibo08

He has every right to noble your basher if he wants to; that isn't a violation of any agreement. Likewise, you have every right to support and defend your basher.

Anyway wibo, since you said you'll be forced to attack him, I guess his attacks on you makes no difference to the matter does it?
It was a co that said, I already said somewhere im not playing on this acc. Real life takes over, and some of us treat tribalwars as a game... to have fun.

wibo08

About the right, there are certain things you don't do. There is no rule or law that refrains me from banging your mom, yet i didn't do it out of respect for our friendship. And because she is fat.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
It was a co that said, I already said somewhere im not playing on this acc. Real life takes over, and some of us treat tribalwars as a game... to have fun.

Pretty sure everyone does that. Just some people might have different definitions of fun i guess?

Krapek

t70v2p.jpg

Never has there been info in the written history where any khan land has been taken, and the price of trying has always been much bloodshed. We shall defend our fellow khans when threatened whatever the cost may be. To threaten one is to threaten all.
And now, we will spill the blood of our enemy and drink it from their skull. We will then make a castle out of the bones of the dead, and then I will put my throne on the top of it and keep watching you.
Hereby, we declare war on ADON tribe. From now on, this land is to be ruled by the Great Yassa of The Great Genghis Khan. Those who oppose will be shuttered and annihilated.
As the Great Khan said, "I am the punishment of God. If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.'

It is the brave man's part to live with glory, or with glory die.

Kül Tigin

I thought Cartel's declaration (read: mine) was bad, but... i was wrong.

wibo08

Maho even forgot his signature, what a noob. Now everyone could say it was me. Shame my fancy add-on is apparently illegal, fix that, mods.

wibo08

The curse? All msged sent on pc while i was playing on wibo08 still had my fancy ass signature

Jobo | Noobstiaan/Wibo08

but with fancy colours.

DeletedUser118436

I am bored of nobling wibo. Who I should noble now with 95 nobles, I m thinking. Any suggestions?