Khan vs RoyalE (Real)

DeletedUser42044

Deal was made 10/02/

So you have three guess why we noble 100 villages per month from GOTR before that day and only 3-4 in period month after.

You tought we are inactive for taking brake over your tribe ? Thats why you hit us from back ?

DeletedUser

That deal was never made, do not bother lying. We joined Khan to attack you, how that is backstabbing I will never know because I wasn't in RoyalE.

rodelxxz

It's our problem not yours. Why bring things up on externals ? You know you could have supported the guy or whatever instead of blabbing about not knowing facts. ;) Whether it was his co or him exchanging words with Kuljani it is the same thing coz it is same account.

As your name says Bro. "Life Goes on".

rodelxxz

That deal was never made, do not bother lying. We joined Khan to attack you, how that is backstabbing I will never know because I wasn't in RoyalE.

You joined Khan to attack us.. :)

You joined Royal To Spy on us right good idea?

DeletedUser

It's our problem not yours. Why bring things up on externals ? You know you could have supported the guy or whatever instead of blabbing about not knowing facts. ;) Whether it was his co or him exchanging words with Kuljani it is the same thing coz it is same account.

Did not understand much of that...
It got new players, and we didn't refuse it we asked for an explanation, but your duke didn't want to take the effort to discuss things with me, so he launched an OP which he has launched almost nothing in :)

rodelxxz

We didn't spy on RoyalE, what would be the point you are at war with nobody (facepalm).

Duh, You know. What I ate for breakfast. :)

RoyalE - rafael311 on 07.03.2014 at 15:39 Thanks
anyone avail to sit at 1700 st for the new op.. I will not be able to send at that time.. if anyone involved with the op can sit and send when atene palada gives us orders... thanks..
NoLove - h3rlihy on 07.03.2014 at 16:16 Thanks
I can

---->> This made me laugh though. :D

rodelxxz

Did not understand much of that...
It got new players, and we didn't refuse it we asked for an explanation, but your duke didn't want to take the effort to discuss things with me, so he launched an OP which he has launched almost nothing in :)

Of course we would OP you. Why would we just kick you out? To rejoin khan? and Attack us near the Future. You and Your Co's on H3rlihy has large heads. --- ;P

DeletedUser

I am just pointing out your leaders input into the OP, not much at all.

I don't think I have ever spoken to you on W71. So can you please stop repeating what your leader says 'large heads' and form your own opinion after we have spoken?

rodelxxz

I am just pointing out your leaders input into the OP, not much at all.

I don't think I have ever spoken to you on W71. So can you please stop repeating what your leader says 'large heads' and form your own opinion after we have spoken?

Well your lucky his if that's the case.

Okay, You're a cry baby. :)

DeletedUser42044

Same attidute you shown wille you was in Royale. Not worthing to working with you not to discussing you.

Mine advice for future words - never tell your leader that he is lier, at least not until you are still in his tribe. Second keep to your words, excusess like "mine co said it not me" wont work most of the time.

Have fun

DeletedUser

I said it you were a liar afterwards :O

Your confusing excuses with conversation, I said that a past player on the account had said it, so I needed to discuss with you again...

Deleted User - 11521651

What if you confronted Bill O'reilly? I think sentences like "Go to hell" are very needed in such a situation.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107718

Same attidute you shown wille you was in Royale. Not worthing to working with you not to discussing you.

Mine advice for future words - never tell your leader that he is lier, at least not until you are still in his tribe. Second keep to your words, excusess like "mine co said it not me" wont work most of the time.

Have fun
Maybe you should start following your own ideals if that is the case... what goes around, comes around, you know?

DeletedUser42044

im sorry for refusing your offer to play like co in royale. your credibilty is gonna in mine eyes. nothing personal.