Khan vs RoyalE (Real)

DeletedUser

I heard there was an OP on royale yesterday and khan got one whole village.

we can't have good op's each time ^^ but sure well deffended against us so far, we see if we can come up with any other strategy instead :) sometime we brake them in one way or another ;)

DeletedUser93993

​why does everyone think that east khan isnt good ;)

Thats my boy

How many people called W2V noobs since the start ...

Well you lot managed to win a world, that's a pretty large reason to command at least respect. I guess your slow start made people think less of you

DeletedUser42044

Well it was not so bad OP after all, finaly we having fun and some chalange in this world. West and east Khan each having one skilled and 1-2 decent members, others - taken from smaller tribes, seams low experienced players. So i wont make a big deiference there.

Its now time for "one more rim tribe ", like we was called from khan leadership, to strike back.. so good luck and have fun mine turkish friends

DeletedUser

Well it was not so bad OP after all, finaly we having fun and some chalange in this world. West and east Khan each having one skilled and 1-2 decent members, others - taken from smaller tribes, seams low experienced players. So i wont make a big deiference there.

Its now time for "one more rim tribe ", like we was called from khan leadership, to strike back.. so good luck and have fun mine turkish friends

seems like you don't know much about skill :D if you say your getting a challange, well RoyalE isent much of a challange, it's easy to deffend when the timeframe to send nobels is big, even a kid on 5years would have been abel to deffend those nobels, seriously KuljaniCS say somethings that proves a point instead

and im not Turkish

BreakingPointt

seems like you don't know much about skill :D if you say your getting a challange, well RoyalE isent much of a challange, it's easy to deffend when the timeframe to send nobels is big, even a kid on 5years would have been abel to deffend those nobels, seriously KuljaniCS say somethings that proves a point instead

and im not Turkish

Side 1:
Tribes: RoyalE
Side 2:
Tribes: Khan

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,181
Side 2: 1,417
Difference: 1,764

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 145
Side 2: 98
Difference: 47

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 21,172,679
Side 2: 11,803,153
Difference: 9,369,526

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,374,368
Side 2: 872,741
Difference: 501,627

chart

Man shut up please.

DeletedUser

around 125 of those villas was from The walking tree and The prevailing shadow, very "impressive" :xmas eek:

BreakingPointt

So what?As far as i remmember they were members or Khan or not?

BreakingPointt

point is they were your members,and they gave you villages,also they were deffending villages on front so i dont understand why are you even speaking about them.
We saw your op few days ago didnt end well for you guys.
Its now Royal turn :) gl

DeletedUser42044

and im not Turkish

so whats the point of targeting villages that "easy" to defend? why did not you focusing on closer villa?

oh yeah i know - their too stacked for khan

pNoS8IR.png

DeletedUser

so whats the point of targeting villages that "easy" to defend? why did not you focusing on closer villa?

oh yeah i know - their too stacked for khan

pNoS8IR.png

you know this means you guys are scared of West so you mass stack each villa close to you instead of using easy sniping on that timeframe :D or perhaps sniping is a rare thing in Royal?

point is they were your members,and they gave you villages,also they were deffending villages on front so i dont understand why are you even speaking about them.
We saw your op few days ago didnt end well for you guys.
Its now Royal turn :) gl

if all ops would prove to be a gain this game would have become borring :D you have to lose in order to win....

maby you should post the correct stats next time :D I could not add The Walking Tree in as it was not possible, it's only a few more + to add anyway,didn't care to count
Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: polarbeary

Side 1: 147
Side 2: 145
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 1,303,566
Side 2: 1,374,368
Difference: 70,802

chart

Last edited by a moderator:

rodelxxz

you know this means you guys are scared of West so you mass stack each villa close to you instead of using easy sniping on that timeframe :D or perhaps sniping is a rare thing in Royal?

if all ops would prove to be a gain this game would have become borring :D you have to lose in order to win....

maby you should post the correct stats next time :D I could not add The Walking Tree in as it was not possible, it's only a few more + to add anyway,didn't care to count
Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: polarbeary

Side 1: 147
Side 2: 145
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 1,303,566
Side 2: 1,374,368
Difference: 70,802

chart
I don't See it's a problem that we did not sniped the Attacks you sent. we lost one Vill killed 1.4Mil. Units. and Recapped the Vill. It's not like we failed On doing so defending it. -Lolz

You still have to add Walking Tree :p -- Lol, As for the same Reason mate. Polarbeary was like Walking Tree the moment she saw those incomings She Quit. :p So I wont take it away from you. -- Let's call it even between Walking Tree and Our Polarbeary. The only thing that matters now is this war. :)