Khan vs RoyalE (Real)

DeletedUser

KuljaniCS did not and will not like anyone, maybe except his nice little core players. He even eats up his own tribe members, use their academy for meathsields and he never won a war on W71 on a 1 on 1 engagement between tribes.
He always either recruited players, then internalled them or had them to defend their core players then internalled them. Feel free to prove me wrong, but not with "yes, because...". Reasons are one thing, actions are another...

rodelxxz

Does kuljani like anyone at all?
I dont have a feeling for him at all, I just think he is just overreacting everything.
This agresiveness will hurt him..

Who knows, only thor may..

Thanks for sharing the info tho, you re open hearted..

Do you really hate that much :)
And if thats the case, you re right, that makes the war even better..

What's to hide that I'm quitting my account is going downhill haha! I wish you guys the best of luck on this world. I just dont have that much time. ;)

rodelxxz

KuljaniCS did not and will not like anyone, maybe except his nice little core players. He even eats up his own tribe members, use their academy for meathsields and he never won a war on W71 on a 1 on 1 engagement between tribes.
He always either recruited players, then internalled them or had them to defend their core players then internalled them. Feel free to prove me wrong, but not with "yes, because...". Reasons are one thing, actions are another...

Oh, Shut up what do you know? you never fought us. lol

I dont think your opinion is Relevant --- Coz we have not been beaten yet too.

DeletedUser111085

Oh, Shut up what do you know? you never fought us. lol

I dont think your opinion is Relevant --- Coz we have not been beaten yet too.

Judging by your constant immature responses i hold his opinion more valid than yours, afterall you and KujanCS seem to be joint at the hip.

rodelxxz

Judging by your constant immature responses i hold his opinion more valid than yours, afterall you and KujanCS seem to be joint at the hip.

he comes here every now and then and just flames Krieger for no reason his tribe died longggg ago. he flames and flames our duke. So you expect me to reply a decent one? We fought together, so I guess we are. We are not like you Big heads thinks mighty for themselves Plays Selfishly dont care for their leaders dont care for anyone and only thinks for themselves.

I LOVE HATERS though <3

Last edited:

Milos 80

This is funny to me because it's the only message Milos has ever posted. How sad... It's clearly a cry for help.

I like you Milos. Hang in there buddy. Things will get better.

Thank you bro.I hope so :(

DeletedUser

Well...after reading this I'm kind of depressed...the game has changed so much since w29(no I won't tell you who I really am)
I do enjoy reading these things but rarely post in them. I'm not the greatest writer out there so bare with me. I will try to keep this short and simple...

First....Mirdin if I mess up anything you have in the works I apologize but I must get this off my chest

I'll start with the Khan family....
[ally]RoyalE[/ally] vs [ally]Khan[/ally] last month timeframe

Side 1:
Tribes: RoyalE
Side 2:
Tribes: Khan

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,033
Side 2: 1,344
Difference: 689

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 91
Side 2: 46
Difference: 45

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 15,960,471
Side 2: 11,200,725
Difference: 4,759,746

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 853,069
Side 2: 428,988
Difference: 424,081

chart

[ally]RoyalE[/ally] vs [ally]Khan![/ally] last month timeframe

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Khan!

Total conquers:

Side 2: 471
Difference: 1,562

chart

Side 1: 169
Side 2: 8
Difference: 161

chart

Side 2: 2,352,560
Difference: 13,607,911

chart

Side 1: 1,505,260
Side 2: 72,019
Difference: 1,433,241

chart

[ally]RoyalE[/ally] vs [ally]Alpha[/ally], [ally]BOTW[/ally] and [ally]LPDL[/ally] last month timeframe

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: ALPHA, BOTW, LPDL

Total conquers:

Side 2: 658
Difference: 1,375

chart

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 0
Difference: 38

chart

Side 2: 1,276,894
Difference: 14,683,577

chart

Side 1: 243,093
Difference: 243,093

chart

Someone see the pattern here? Let me remind you, this was when Khan was still at war with RoyalE, now, some more recent stats:

[ally]RoyalE[/ally] vs [ally]Khan[/ally] last week timeframe

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Khan

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 534
Side 2: 290
Difference: 244

chart

Side 1: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 4,408,213
Side 2: 2,501,400
Difference: 1,906,813

chart

Side 1: 0
Difference: 0

chart

[ally]RoyalE[/ally] vs [ally]Khan![/ally] last week timeframe

Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

Side 2: 165
Difference: 369

chart

Side 1: 77
Side 2: 6
Difference: 71

chart

Side 2: 701,897
Difference: 3,706,316

chart

Side 1: 686,988
Side 2: 57,838
Difference: 629,150

chart

[ally]RoyalE[/ally] vs [ally]Alpha[/ally], [ally]BOTW[/ally] and [ally]LPDL[/ally] last week timeframe

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: ALPHA, BOTW, LPDL

Total conquers:

Side 2: 147
Difference: 387

chart

Side 1: 13
Difference: 13

chart

Side 2: 193,394
Difference: 4,214,819

chart

Side 1: 88,948
Difference: 88,948

chart

To me...it looks as if the KHAN family has sold out their allies....shame on you guys

And royalE knows what they did so shame on you guys too...

kittys Master Mar 24, 10:30
Well he has me beat so I won't whine n cry about that...what I am going to cry about is how when he started he'd had 65 villages and I had 15... took close to a week to get me wore down and if you check stats I was getting pounding two days before you guys started...in my opinion that's horrible lol

On another note...look at a map...even if I hadn't been getting wailed on...no way I should have made 24 hours...might wanna get your guys together lol

And finally...khan sold out their allies to save themselves...stats will verify this...be careful because when you guys start mixing it up with the big guys in the end game....they will do the same to you...anyway having said all that....best of luck to you guys...I'm not leaving this world till its over so I'm sure I'll see you around sometime

KuljaniCS Mar 24, 12:42
im familiar with it and i agree with you. if you want to give real warrning to rest of the community i advise you to put this on external forum so everyone could see. make sure you put that stats also.

kittys Master Mar 24, 13:25
Lol very true....been awhile since I played...w29 was my last serious effort...I kinda miss the PnP...I may do that this evening

That's a lot of work for the first ttime around so be nice please :)

Maybe later on today I'll do one showing just how good at least one member of royalE really is...

Having done this I'm sure if moved to the the top of the hit list lol so guess I'll see you guys from the rim...happy hunting and best of luck to everyone

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You guys are hurting his rep more :p It wouldn't be as bad if you guys didn't keep shooting up the place with exellance talk :p I have nothing against RoyalE or Kuljani, but you guys gutta take it down a notch and let him talk more because the more you talk him up the more problems and issues with reputation your giving him.

DeletedUser

kittys Master What in the stats are telling you that Khan "sold out their allies" to save themselves? Only thing I see is that RoyalE attacked Khan!, the academy tribe of Khan, after the war between our tribes had ended. There should be someone working on that in a diplomatic way right now thought if it hasn't been solved (no idea since I don't handle diplomacy).

You guys are hurting his rep more :p It wouldn't be as bad if you guys didn't keep shooting up the place with exellance talk :p I have nothing against RoyalE or Kuljani, but you guys gutta take it down a notch and let him talk more because the more you talk him up the more problems and issues with reputation your giving him.

Well, nothing wrong with trying to speak for and defend, etc. friends/tribemates on the externals. But as you say, true, sometimes it might hurt peoples reputation and that without them even opening their mouth themselves. :icon_rolleyes:

Love is in the air :(
Nobody likes me :icon_cry:

Have a free hug! :)
I'm sure their are plenty of people who like you, some of them just don't have the courage to tell you through words or haven't seen your inner beauty yet, so open your heart and take a step outside into the big world in search of friendsship and love! I'm sure you can acheive whatever you want, you just have to clench your teeth and continue to move on even if you have the wind blowing in your face. ;)

DeletedUser

You did not ruin anything kitty. Stats speak for themselves. Good thing I noticed in time :)

Dear RoyalE, we never fought you because well, you never had the guts to stand up to us in a straight fight, you used intimidation and poorly written circulars to players to get them to jump ship, which they refused, until you got our academy against us (it was my bad judgement to let it be run by a kid). Then I convinced members to leave just so they can play on. And you used them as meatshields and nobled them internally anyway. So spare me the excuses.
On a sidenote, Khan does the same, however, they are more dastardly at it. first, they pretend they are your allies, then, they recruit your members behind your back and then they noble some inactives just for the fun of it.
After that is done, they scout active members while allies and say "just wanted to see what happens", and in the end, they find lame excuses like:

Hello,

Your weakness is an opportunity for our enemy. When you refuse to be more active/strong or when you lose your grounds, it means we are more vulnerable. Up to now, we warned your leaders about this many times in a friendly way. We see that nothing is being done about this. So no more friendly warnings. Alliance with Alpha ends now.

Recruitment for Alpha players is open for now but it will close soon. You can talk to your friends and ask for a group invite.

-Ted

Circular mail

I mean really? Their academy lost 71 villages against RoyalE (and were bigger), their allies lost 13 with "inactive" members and "weakness".
Then they recruit more of the players and try to kill off the rest. Funny, isn't it? TW is all about politics, treason and backstabbing now, and you know what, with all their "honorful" tactics, neither Khan or RoyalE will win World 71, but they will be remembered as the slimiest backstabbing and weakest tribes ever on a world. They found each other rather well.

Wondered why the first round was a stalemate? That's why, their backstabbing tactics don't work on each other because they hate each other. So when they fight, it ends in a stalemate since neither can fight from the looks of it. Unless RoyalE decides it is time to start coordinated attacks and actually make OP's, which may just give them the edge.

DeletedUser

I would have to agree with RoyalE to be honest, or whoever sent that mail I have no idea who teddy is (not being rude, I just don't..) If lesser players are blocking the way to targets or are a liability they should be taken. If Alpha was weak and would be taken by W1V or whoever else, why would they not take it for themselves before losing ground to enemies. That's just some common sense, even in war games you should see both sides.

DeletedUser

Dear RoyalE, we never fought you because well, you never had the guts to stand up to us in a straight fight, you used intimidation and poorly written circulars to players to get them to jump ship, which they refused, until you got our academy against us (it was my bad judgement to let it be run by a kid). Then I convinced members to leave just so they can play on. And you used them as meatshields and nobled them internally anyway. So spare me the excuses....

...Their academy lost 71 villages against RoyalE (and were bigger), their allies lost 13 with "inactive" members and "weakness".

Think things through before posting please. :icon_rolleyes:
Also, you are comparing stats from the last week when Khan wasn't even at war with RoyalE. Thought, RoyalE seemed to use that to focus on continued hits against Khan!, our academy tribe. Also, an academy tribe is a place for active players to try and prove themselves, their isn't a requirement for them to be extremely good at the game. Furthermore, I guess that the cease of attacks agaisnt each other should have included against our academy tribe, so people probably weren't expecting continued attacks. So of course they lost some villages if you think about it. :icon_idea:
Also, I could be mean now and say that "at least our academy tribe didn't turn on us" and well, I did and I'm sorry for it. :icon_redface:

Just on a sidenote, RoyalE, why you guys picked on us for 1 letter, when you did the same?? (*Insert meme picture here please*)

first, they pretend they are your allies

We never pretended. We were allies with Alpha. The players who joined us are still considered "allies", thought more part of the tribe now. The mail about the end of the alliance wasn't very detailed about exactly why it ended, but there were several reasons and you should know about them. Some players were given a chance to join us as a sign of friendship towards old allies and players we have worked together with.

and then they noble some inactives just for the fun of it

Yeah, probably was because it was fun and not because of inactivity or something similar... :icon_rolleyes:

After that is done, they scout active members while allies and say "just wanted to see what happens"

Don't know when that happened, who was involved and if it was an accident or an activity test of some sort (yeah, you can look inactive if you don't grow or gain ODA, but still be active and logging in each day) or something else. If it was made by someone intentionally, then yeah, that player from us is probably guilty. :icon_redface:

Then they recruit more of the players and try to kill off the rest.

So, we have recruited the friends of our allies that were given a chance and wanted to join and left are the people who either didn't want to join, were inactive or seemed unfit to be recruited because of 90% barb-nobling or something similar. The alliance is gone. Should there be any reason why we wouldn't need to/want to noble the rest in our own pace when necessary due to the well needed expansion which every tribe has? :icon_idea:

That's why, their backstabbing tactics don't work on each other

...neither Khan or RoyalE will win World 71, but they will be remembered as the slimiest backstabbing and weakest tribes ever on a world.

We didn't backstab you, we offered some of your players a new home. Some were given the chance to join Smile also. As a response you declared war on us without us having done anything "evil" in reality. RoyalE hasn't "backstabbed" any other tribe that comes to my mind (yeah, guess I defended RoyalE here), but there was some internal backstabbing among members in the tribe. I guess for you alone that is enough to make us be remembered as the 2 biggest and slimiest backstabbers on this world? :icon_confused:

Unless RoyalE decides it is time to start coordinated attacks and actually make OP's, which may just give them the edge.

I'm sure they had coordinated OPs... :icon_idea:

I would have to agree with RoyalE to be honest, or whoever sent that mail I have no idea who teddy is (not being rude, I just don't..) If lesser players are blocking the way to targets or are a liability they should be taken. If Alpha was weak and would be taken by W1V or whoever else, why would they not take it for themselves before losing ground to enemies. That's just some common sense, even in war games you should see both sides.

Ted is from Khan. Don't think he thinks of it as rude if you don't know him, hihi... :lol:
What more can I say, your statement is true. :)

DeletedUser

Maybe you want me to give you details on each aspect... And the scoutings were intentional "just to see what happens". Why we declared war? You launched attacks on us, that means war, unless you play by other rules... Sure, let's just all co-play, that's why people play the game :) Hey, at least by co-playing you win the world, and the "world cup" right? Uhm... in your case, no and there will be no prize... so sometimes some people want to play in their own name...

And to see the stats.... so far we're doing good considering you made the plan on us days before you sent that message about the alliance being over and we did in in... uhm, 20 or 30 minutes or so? I;m not saying it will stay that way, but, for an organised OP which you had time to plan for... I'm not bragging, but seriously, "Take as many villages in one sweep" how teddy put it will not work with this kind of OP...

Against Khan!
[h=4]Summary[/h]
Conquered villagesPoint increaseDefeated opponents while attackingDefeated opponents while defending
Your tribe
Enemy
====
Difference

Against Khan

[h=4]Summary[/h]
Conquered villagesPoint increaseDefeated opponents while attackingDefeated opponents while defending
Your tribe
Enemy
====
Difference

Hmm... I;m waiting for the excuses on this one :) (We will win in the long run) <--- most definitely, more troops, more villages so on and so forth, but in a 1 on 1 fight... would be interesting to say the least...

Shame on you Khan, for underestimating the "inactive" and "weak players"

I guess a new thread is in order. Khan and Khan! vs Alpha? :)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ALPHA
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 37
Difference: 14

chart

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 16
Difference: 13

chart

Side 1: 35,000
Side 2: 254,861
Difference: 219,861

chart

Side 1: 28,802
Side 2: 139,474
Difference: 110,672

chart

DeletedUser

And the scoutings were intentional "just to see what happens"

Still doesn't tell me if it was an "activity-test" of some sort, etc... :icon_rolleyes:
Either way, whoever that was who sent that scouting acted on his/her own. :icon_idea:

You launched attacks on us, that means war

Like I said, players were given a chance to be recruited and continue to work together and the rest of the active players who didn't want to, were barb-noblers, etc. or inactive players were left as potential targets for future expansion since their wasn't any reason to keep an alliance with those remaining players which you also should understand why yourself. :icon_idea:
Furthermore, tribes attack other tribes all the time that they don't have any diplomacy with, it doesn't mean that everyone declares war on each other due to 1 or 2 players getting some attacks and maybe losing a few villages. :icon_idea:

Sure, let's just all co-play, that's why people play the game :) Hey, at least by co-playing you win the world, and the "world cup" right? Uhm... in your case, no and there will be no prize... so sometimes some people want to play in their own name...

Basically, you are saying "Khan gave the active and friendly players from Alpha an offer to continue to work with them. Those who are left are players who wanted to play on their own and fight their way through Khan and whatever tribe that stands in their way even if they were former friends." :icon_rolleyes:
Also, what's so bad about co-playing? Increases survivability in wars and increases time you can spend on RL-stuff. Sure winning with solo-players on every account is possible (theoretically), but it's just takes too much time for all players on the frontlines to keep going every war. :icon_rolleyes:
Also, co-playing doesn't mean that you merge every player into new accounts and of course that wouldn't work as a "winning strategy". That's why we don't have it as a "winning strategy". There are solo-players in Khan too you know. :icon_idea:

And to see the stats.... so far we're doing good considering you made the plan on us days before you sent that message about the alliance being over

I'm part of the Khan council and there wasn't any word about a plan to noble you or declare on you or make a coordinated OP on you before the alliance was made. Not even a hint of a word about anything similar was written in the council forum. After realizing that the alliance had to be cancelled due to different reasons and the alliance got cancelled, a plan was put together to integrate active and friendly Alpha players so that we could continue to work with them and cut of the the rest that were inactive, barb-noblers, etc. etc. etc... there wasn't any plan on declaring war on the rest and remove them. They were going to be treated as any other rim-tribe, potential targets just for normal expansion. Of course some players would send some scoutings, etc. against those players who were left because of that when the alliance got cancelled. I mean, Khan wasn't at war with any other tribe at that moment and people still want to grow. :icon_rolleyes:
The one player who declared war was you with your conspiracy theory about us backstabbing and planning OPs days ahead just to eliminate you. I mean, come on? All we did was to try and cut of the inactive players, etc. while still working together with the active friendly ones after having given Alpha a chance to take care of things themselves multiple times without any real progress. :icon_idea:

Also, won't comment on war stats X vs Y caps in this war. I will just wish you good luck and try to be a friendly enemy as always. :icon_wink:

and we did in in... uhm, 20 or 30 minutes or so?

Wouldn't call "your plan" a "plan". Was more, nuke anything you can see on the map, even if you have to send 5k swords with your nuke. Yes, saw a report on the 5k swords. Just made me think, it was probably for the best to cut of some of the players from this cooperation we had between our tribes. :icon_rolleyes:

I;m not saying it will stay that way, but, for an organised OP which you had time to plan for... I'm not bragging, but seriously, "Take as many villages in one sweep" how teddy put it will not work with this kind of OP...

Once again, never was any organized OP that got planned days ahead. All that is happening now is just a combination of the alliance being cancelled which gives new targets to expand upon in everyones own nobling-pace and retaliation towards your declaration of war and nukes that got sent against multiple Khan players randomly. :icon_idea:
I would consider that bragging since you make a statement of yourself having a strong defence that will make all attempts at nobling those who declared and started to attack us a failure mostly. Either it's bragging or you have gotten some outside tribes to send support to you and think that you will be able to stand your ground with their help. If it's not bragging, then change the way you write things so that it doesn't sound as if you are bragging. :icon_confused:

Hmm... I;m waiting for the excuses on this one :)

Once again you seem to be bragging. :icon_rolleyes:
I won't give excuses for Khan, because I don't think Khan needs to give any excuses. Like I said above, I just wish you good luck with the war that you started yourself. :)

Shame on you Khan, for underestimating the "inactive" and "weak players"

Congratulations to you for taking ~3-4 villages from our academy tribe that has been hit for weeks and is still being hit by RoyalE after having made your suprise declaration and nuking. :icon_wink:

I guess a new thread is in order. Khan and Khan! vs Alpha? :)

Or we could treat it as RoyalE + Alpha vs Khan! and keep it in this forum. Don't think it's really necessary to make a new thread about it. :icon_rolleyes:

Will end it here with, please make sure to read my post carefully and think before posting. I know I write much, but you will have to deal with it. That's just how I am, sorry to everyone for my long posts! :icon_redface:

DeletedUser71259

the rest of the active players who didn't want to, were barb-noblers, etc. or inactive players

Please, go easy with the slander. Not all of us who remained were inactive and I most assuredly am not a barb nobler. I'm a smaller player with 6 villages, 1 was a bonus village and the others were all taken off of players.

DeletedUser

the rest of the active players who didn't want to, were barb-noblers, etc. or inactive players

Please, go easy with the slander. Not all of us who remained were inactive and I most assuredly am not a barb nobler. I'm a smaller player with 6 villages, 1 was a bonus village and the others were all taken off of players.

Will end it here with, please make sure to read my post carefully and think before posting.

Ok, gonna give you a second chance, read my posts carefully and think before posting, thank you! :)

Deleted User - 11521651

I just learned something! If I include the phrase "etc" in all my statements, I will be irrefutable! ...etc.

DeletedUser

I just learned something! If I include the phrase "etc" in all my statements, I will be irrefutable! ...etc.

If none of the options on the matter being mentioned suits your case and the "etc." comes into play since you belong to that category, then a counter question would be asked about what "etc." refers too and how it affects you and you wouldn't probably be able to use "etc." in the explanation about what you refer to with "etc." in the situation. Thus if I were you, I wouldn't make the statement that you automatically become irrefutable if you add "etc." in your sentences. :icon_idea:

Also, we need more smileys that show other emotions, etc. when we write on externals imho.. :icon_rolleyes::icon_redface: