Khan vs RoyalE (Real)

Deleted User - 11521651

Your run-on sentence and constant repetition of words confused the heck out of me. You make a solid point about smileys though. I always mistake that lightbulb smiley for a butthole.

kül tigin

Please, go easy with the slander. Not all of us who remained were inactive and I most assuredly am not a barb nobler. I'm a smaller player with 6 villages, 1 was a bonus village and the others were all taken off of players.

I truly believe you. You even try to noble me ;) A heart of a lion..

DeletedUser

@The Defender.

Really? You are part of the Khan council and had no idea you were going to attack? I figured it out 2 weeks before you decided to attack... You're not as smart as you say it seems...

You say you attacked some random players with scouts when you launched. Really... You have no idea what Khan did and you're in the council. OK... let me refresh your memory, after teddy sent out that message, I gave my players a choice, start merging sand move ovre. Well, since Khan didn't have a very nice reputation with Alpha (from the beginning), in which you say you were our "allies" yet you never worked with us in any direct way even if we asked you to, but you worked against us, my players refused to do what you asked. AGAIN. That statement is false "we were your allies". We were you allies so you have one less tribe to worry about attacking you. ANd grow on our inactives when you had enough in your academy.

Your OP (which you say was not) interestingly ncluded hunderds of fakes and nukes on our biggest players, not to mention scouting runs, all this before we declared. I'm sorry, but when you send attacks at 90% of a tribe, that's an OP. And yes, it showed it was unorganised...

Spare me the cheap talk and excuses and I am not bragging. Good luck to you too. I will keep an eye on you how you will not win the world despite all your efforts with co-play, breaking off alliances, making NAP's with enemies, whatever tactics you imply. I wish all former Apha players good luck as well, they did far better in attacks against us than any other Khan! or Khan member. Though you are basically using them right now, matters not, it was their choice :)

mitzi86

Miridin you show too much immaturity in these forums. Its not who you are, and you should stray away from it. But incase you do care, there was never an op. it was literally "send some fakes at these players, heres a script, otherwise claim and start nobling" No plan announced, just a "go have fun". So we all surely did. =)

DeletedUser

@Mirdin, it's been a while. You took your time to think up a reply it seems? Here comes my reply, 2 days later compared to your ~8 days. Wasn't home irl during the weekend and it's not funny to write long posts on the phone, lol... anyway, here we go again. :)

@The Defender.

Really? You are part of the Khan council and had no idea you were going to attack? I figured it out 2 weeks before you decided to attack...

I know that there wasn't any plans to attack you. After the alliance disappeared, the inactive, etc. etc. etc. players were going to be treated as any other players that we don't have any diplomacy with, "expansion targets that get nobled whenever our people have time/nobles/want to". :icon_rolleyes:
Please stop pretending and coming up with dream scenarios making me have to repeat myself. Just accept the truth. :icon_idea:

You're not as smart as you say it seems...

I haven't made any statement about myself being smart. :icon_idea:
On a sidenote, only you have been bragging here. :icon_rolleyes:

You say you attacked some random players with scouts when you launched. Really... You have no idea what Khan did and you're in the council.

I know what Khan did and didn't. But you obviously try to bend the truth to make it look like I don't know what is going on. But I have already mentioned what happened and why things happened in previous posts. There was no backstabbing, that is jsut something you made up and there is only a war because you declared one on us.

OK... let me refresh your memory, after teddy sent out that message, I gave my players a choice, start merging sand move ovre. Well, since Khan didn't have a very nice reputation with Alpha (from the beginning), in which you say you were our "allies" yet you never worked with us in any direct way even if we asked you to, but you worked against us, my players refused to do what you asked. AGAIN. That statement is false "we were your allies". We were you allies so you have one less tribe to worry about attacking you. ANd grow on our inactives when you had enough in your academy.

To start of, they aren't "your" players. They are players that are part of the tribe ALPHA. I'm sure you know that to, but you make it sound as if they are your property and I'm sure you don't want to call them that, right? :icon_idea:
You say that everyone refused to listen to the info Ted gave to you so that you would be able to forward that info to the players of ALPHA. But, not everyone refused as you say. There was a bunch of players who listened and cooperated. The reason why there were still players left who didn't cooperate was that some were inactives, some probably didn't know/care about it and some listened to your words which probably did effect their thoughts about Khan in a bad way due to all the stuff that you make up. :icon_idea:
You say that you knew how we were planning on attacking you and stuff and how you figured it all out long ago, you say that the alliance never really was one and that we weren't really allies or friends (even thought we were imo), then why did you even make an alliance with us to begin with? I will tell you why you did, you did it because all the fantasies and lies you made up about backstabbing happened after the alliance ended.

Your OP (which you say was not) interestingly ncluded hunderds of fakes and nukes on our biggest players, not to mention scouting runs, all this before we declared. I'm sorry, but when you send attacks at 90% of a tribe, that's an OP. And yes, it showed it was unorganised...

Your biggest players that didn't want to cooperate and who listened to your (Mirdin) lies were active players. Like I already said many times, not all players were inactive in ALPHA. So, how do you noble active players at +100k points normally? Do you just send a train and hope the village doesn't get stacked? Even if it's not an OP you still fire of some fakes due to many reasons. 90% of the tribe had fakes, but only a few had real attacks probably. Of course this changed when you declared war, then more real attacks were sent as a retaliation to your outgoing attacks against us. If you don't know why people send fakes against a whole tribe when they aim for 1 player with real attacks, then go and read some guides. Sending fakes against 90% of a tribe doesn't mean it's a "tribe-OP". :icon_rolleyes:
I will give you right for one thing thought, it was indeed unorganized attacks. And do you know why? Well, because there never was any backstabbing or plans of starting a war and nobling all of you in one wave. :icon_idea:

Spare me the cheap talk and excuses and I am not bragging.

I'm only telling you the truth and you know it. Also, I think I pointed out how your sentences indicated that you were bragging. If it was meant that way is another story and people like me couldn't know and will only have to believe in your words, but since you have spoken about things that aren't true it makes it hard to believe in you, sorry. :icon_redface:

Good luck to you too.

+1 for the most friendly sentence you have written. Big hug to you! <3

I will keep an eye on you how you will not win the world despite all your efforts with co-play, breaking off alliances, making NAP's with enemies, whatever tactics you imply.

+1 popularity for Khan because Mirdin will be watching us on our journey. <3

I wish all former Apha players good luck as well, they did far better in attacks against us than any other Khan! or Khan member. Though you are basically using them right now, matters not, it was their choice :)

+1 for another friendly sentence towards your ex-tribemates. <3
Btw, remember how you wrote above that the Alpha players refused to listen to Ted? Well, you speak against yourself again now by stating that some actually must have listened to Ted. While we are at it, you forgot to do what I wrote in my other post, "read carefully and think before posting". :icon_rolleyes:
The only one "using players" for his/her own believes is you. You used everyone who was left in ALPHA to start a war against Khan because you didn't like us and probably were afraid of losing your privs as a leader of ALPHA when the active and friendly players were going to be integrated into Khan. :icon_idea:

I think I went forward a bit harder on you this time Mirdin, at least that's what my stomach tells me I think (or maybe I'm just hungry). I hope i don't sound too agressive, etc. in my writing thought. Still love you and wish you all the best. :icon_redface::icon_wink:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Until either of these tribes decide to hit w2v or even w1v they always be regarded as those tribes that never did anything. Even though that couldn't be further from the truth, it's what people will remember. Khan and royle can throw handbags all they want but it's getting a bit late for that carry on. If they are to make any impact on deciding the world, they might as well announce it now. It will be very embarrassing for whoever eventually wins to get steam rolled by the winner of w1v/w2v war. Maybe all they are capable of is second best

DeletedUser

Until either of these tribes decide to hit w2v or even w1v they always be regarded as those tribes that never did anything. Even though that couldn't be further from the truth, it's what people will remember. Khan and royle can throw handbags all they want but it's getting a bit late for that carry on. If they are to make any impact on deciding the world, they might as well announce it now. It will be very embarrassing for whoever eventually wins to get steam rolled by the winner of w1v/w2v war. Maybe all they are capable of is second best

This, but to add to it... I don't think it should be Khan vs. RoyalE anymore. I think it should be their main, active players who are willing to move forward vs. those that are inactive/hang onto the old tribe tags. I know some would not be up for it... so it begs the question: What is worth more... remaining with those you started with to die a hopeless death OR to have a fighting chance at winning the world?

I'd like to see Khan/RoyalE bring some controversy into the world by joining with W1V against W2V, but I feel like I won't be seeing that. Even if Khan/RoyalE just temporarily NAP'd for long enough to save the world and then fought at the end it'd be better than the current direction. I am saying a merge would be their best option to continue having a fighting chance toward victory of this world.

DeletedUser

This, but to add to it... I don't think it should be Khan vs. RoyalE anymore. I think it should be their main, active players who are willing to move forward vs. those that are inactive/hang onto the old tribe tags. I know some would not be up for it... so it begs the question: What is worth more... remaining with those you started with to die a hopeless death OR to have a fighting chance at winning the world?

I'd like to see Khan/RoyalE bring some controversy into the world by joining with W1V against W2V, but I feel like I won't be seeing that. Even if Khan/RoyalE just temporarily NAP'd for long enough to save the world and then fought at the end it'd be better than the current direction. I am saying a merge would be their best option to continue having a fighting chance toward victory of this world.

W2V , doesnt carry a wonderful reputation of keeping their word when it comes to alliance , especially at the end game phase . so i would say , any one who wanna take the candy of moving ahead with W2V should really take it on their own risk and there will be a time when they will be asked to do away with some of their OWN , LOYAL team members who might be just following their leaders till now .

But yes , both these tribes Royale and Khan are trump cards in this world now . and i am sure their leadership is smart enough to look ahead of the small issues and would try to work on a bigger picture.

DeletedUser42044

As we regularly getting treats, demandings and offensives from Khan leader its clear we having hostile neighbor and obvious treat in our backyard. We still having NAP from our side but we are always on yellow alert and ready for their possible moves.

DeletedUser

I like how you are desperately trying to bring your w56 propaganda over to this world dudeja. You know very well why we ended up warring you guys(ex ally) in w56. If it happened to slip your mind maybe you should go back to w56 forums and refresh yourself since I am not gonna do what you just did which is basically take something out of context from what happened in w56 without as much as to a small explanation why things ended the way they did. Our current ally which is UWR may not be as competitive as MM was but they work with us cooperatively and the respect and loyalty is mutual between both tribes regardless of the size. You will see in this world how precious we treat our allies and how we help them adapt to our ways and be more proactive.. Maybe you need to look up GOG's stats? :D

I won't keep replying to you as I used to but just thought I'd policed your out of context post.

DeletedUser

I like how you are desperately trying to bring your w56 propaganda over to this world dudeja. You know very well why we ended up warring you guys(ex ally) in w56. If it happened to slip your mind maybe you should go back to w56 forums and refresh yourself since I am not gonna do what you just did which is basically take something out of context from what happened in w56 without as much as to a small explanation why things ended the way they did. Our current ally which is UWR may not be as competitive as MM was but they work with us cooperatively and the respect and loyalty is mutual between both tribes regardless of the size. You will see in this world how precious we treat our allies and how we help them adapt to our ways and be more proactive.. Maybe you need to look up GOG's stats? :D

I won't keep replying to you as I used to but just thought I'd policed your out of context post.

not sure how you termed my only post about our past as a desperate attempt , anyways what i am sure of is i would not be the first person to talk about it in the forums of W71 saying that without even checking them , i may be wrong but i am still taking this risk .

as for UWR or any other tribe i am pretty new to comment on any political relations but this world is far from over and i specifically said the allies should watch out for the END phase / merge ;)

DeletedUser

W2V , doesnt carry a wonderful reputation of keeping their word when it comes to alliance , especially at the end game phase . so i would say , any one who wanna take the candy of moving ahead with W2V should really take it on their own risk and there will be a time when they will be asked to do away with some of their OWN , LOYAL team members who might be just following their leaders till now .

But yes , both these tribes Royale and Khan are trump cards in this world now . and i am sure their leadership is smart enough to look ahead of the small issues and would try to work on a bigger picture.

I smell desperation dudeja but i suppose when your losing so badly anything is worth a try huh ?

DeletedUser

I smell desperation dudeja but i suppose when your losing so badly anything is worth a try huh ?

you can smell whatever you want mate .

but the fact is i am not afraid of losing , or else i would have not taken a frontline account in W1V after watching the stats .... so think before talking next time . i dont wanna start it again with you guys on externals but that did make you sound stupid.

i came here for a decent fight against you guys and i guess we are doing ok so far in game . but you guys should not try to put the PNP sticker on the fact and figures which people bring up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105718

Facts? Did you post any? :lol:

Such a huge fact that has nothing to do with propaganda at all. :icon_idea:

He didn't say you were scared of losing. He said "your losing so badly anything is worth a try ?". More of implying that you would go as far as lie or spread nonsense.

DeletedUser104264

Dudeja, we are keeping our word just fine on w71. We merged with virtually of all Contra and there was no disbanding. Let's face it, your former duke just wanted to win by any means at W2V's expense. We didn't go for it. :D

DeletedUser

And a decent fight you shall get dudeja. No more free easy SK villas for u I'm afraid you gonna have to work harder for them. Good job on a lil moral booster nobling spree though.

PnP is part of every world if you dish it out but can't take it then get back in your hole and hide.

DeletedUser

Facts? Did you post any? :lol:

Such a huge fact that has nothing to do with propaganda at all. :icon_idea:

He didn't say you were scared of losing. He said "your losing so badly anything is worth a try ?". More of implying that you would go as far as lie or spread nonsense.

a food for thought for you may be ... if some one isnt afraid of losing he/she/they wont go ahead to lie or would want to spread nonsense about anything ... do not try too hard to cover up the obvious, under the PnP carpet i have already said that in my previous post ... now if you may excuse me ... i dont wanna waste my time replying you , i would rather talk to my ol love saunfree :)

Dudeja, we are keeping our word just fine on w71. We merged with virtually of all Contra and there was no disbanding. Let's face it, your former duke just wanted to win by any means at W2V's expense. We didn't go for it. :D

good that you guys have done better in keeping promises than your previous worlds :) would be interesting to see how it actually continues (y)

DeletedUser

good that you guys have done better in keeping promises than your previous worlds :) would be interesting to see how it actually continues (y)
Here we go again more desperate attempts :D I like the small detail added as well about "worlds" as if it happened multiple times in multiple worlds.. Are you on drugs or something? Lol

Again about us "keeping promises" it's always about us backstabbing about us keeping our word and that.. Why aren't you mentioning why we exactly turned on you guys? Why aren't you going on that details? Come on id love to see you make a fool of yourself out here. You have forgotten the not one but multiple reason why it happened? Or you choose to not mention them and instead chuck a lil biased jab here and there carefully not painting the whole picture to make us look bad? Again go back to w56 forums if you suffering some sort of amnesia. Because your PnP jab about previous "worlds" :D here and there is not fooling anyone. I'd like to pick something from the Vemork book.. If you can't back it up then zip it ;)

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'd like to pick something from the Vemork book.. If you can't back it up then zip it ;)

No one zipped it... You guys are just trying so hard to pick fight on the externals that it got so boring and ridiculous after a while. :icon_idea: All these threads which are supposed to be discussions have just turned into avenues for petty fights and people like you.