Khan vs RoyalE (Real)

DeletedUser105718

You guys are just trying so hard to pick fight on the externals that it got so boring and ridiculous after a while. :icon_idea: All these threads which are supposed to be discussions have just turned into avenues for petty fights and people like you
You seem to have excluded yourself and you're the one that picks fights. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Here we go again more desperate attempts :D I like the small detail added as well about "worlds" as if it happened multiple times in multiple worlds.. Are you on drugs or something? Lol

Again about us "keeping promises" it's always about us backstabbing about us keeping our word and that.. Why aren't you mentioning why we exactly turned on you guys? Why aren't you going on that details? Come on id love to see you make a fool of yourself out here. You have forgotten the not one but multiple reason why it happened? Or you choose to not mention them and instead chuck a lil biased jab here and there carefully not painting the whole picture to make us look bad? Again go back to w56 forums if you suffering some sort of amnesia. Because your PnP jab about previous "worlds" :D here and there is not fooling anyone. I'd like to pick something from the Vemork book.. If you can't back it up then zip it ;)

well if you insist , here is the long story in short with significant points , you may call me out where ever you want .

1) W56 , MOM and W2V were allied . both being super powers , MM was a newbie RIM tribe

2) W2V broke the alliance with MOM as they knew MOM were equally skilled / better players and later it could have created issues for W2V , MOM was gang banged and not to mention W2V joined the party on a later stage when MOM was already being hit from all sides.

3) MM/W2V were supposed to merge at the end , when the time came , W2V wanted to carry on with their tag and most importantly and suddenly decided that they didnt want certain members of MM in the winning tribe , due to different reasons ( small / disliked by w2v / blah blah )

4) MM leadership stood by its members and said no to this out of no where Recruitment offer rather than the pre approved/ discussed merge .

5) W2V broke the alliance and hit MM in less than 24 hours .

6)after warring for some time , both tribes decided to put an end to it again and MM's duke was given the Dukeship of w2v to invite each and every member of his choice ( by then there was too much bad blood within the players ) MM duke disbands w2v which as per him was a fitting reply to all the backstabbing W2V did. ( personally neither me nor my co , even being part of the MM council knew about this decision )

7) W2V should rather be thankful to him for this incident as that brought the REAL fighters out of the w2v team , they got back , made the tribe again and kicked MM's rear .. ( Kudos , no doubt )

8) Best part was , W2V ended the world with some of the members which were in their rejected list at the start , but because they left MM during the war and joined W2V , they were given the membership .

anyways , i will still maintain it wasnt any attempt ( forget being desperate ) of PnP , it just came out as obvious as there are many many account in the allied W2V tribes which are much smaller or with much Less OD than some of the rejected MM accounts and it has to be seen when the time comes what decision W2V will take till then , as i said earlier , play on your own risk .

if you take them in , it's wonderful , ... if you dont , well you know what externals are all about . as they say there is no smoke without fire .

disclaimer : 100 % personal views of the writer , with the best of information available to him ...

i know there will be versions of the story from W2V as well , but we have gone through all this in W56 so it seems like we will be derailing the thread by talking any further on this topic ...

so this is last post from me on this story , W2v are more than welcome to end it with their revert .

DeletedUser104264

well if you insist , here is the long story in short with significant points , you may call me out where ever you want .

1) W56 , MOM and W2V were allied . both being super powers , MM was a newbie RIM tribe

2) W2V broke the alliance with MOM as they knew MOM were equally skilled / better players and later it could have created issues for W2V , MOM was gang banged and not to mention W2V joined the party on a later stage when MOM was already being hit from all sides.

3) MM/W2V were supposed to merge at the end , when the time came , W2V wanted to carry on with their tag and most importantly and suddenly decided that they didnt want certain members of MM in the winning tribe , due to different reasons ( small / disliked by w2v / blah blah )

4) MM leadership stood by its members and said no to this out of no where Recruitment offer rather than the pre approved/ discussed merge .

5) W2V broke the alliance and hit MM in less than 24 hours .

6)after warring for some time , both tribes decided to put an end to it again and MM's duke was given the Dukeship of w2v to invite each and every member of his choice ( by then there was too much bad blood within the players ) MM duke disbands w2v which as per him was a fitting reply to all the backstabbing W2V did. ( personally neither me nor my co , even being part of the MM council knew about this decision )

7) W2V should rather be thankful to him for this incident as that brought the REAL fighters out of the w2v team , they got back , made the tribe again and kicked MM's rear .. ( Kudos , no doubt )

8) Best part was , W2V ended the world with some of the members which were in their rejected list at the start , but because they left MM during the war and joined W2V , they were given the membership .

anyways , i will still maintain it wasnt any attempt ( forget being desperate ) of PnP , it just came out as obvious as there are many many account in the allied W2V tribes which are much smaller or with much Less OD than some of the rejected MM accounts and it has to be seen when the time comes what decision W2V will take till then , as i said earlier , play on your own risk .

if you take them in , it's wonderful , ... if you dont , well you know what externals are all about . as they say there is no smoke without fire .

disclaimer : 100 % personal views of the writer , with the best of information available to him ...

i know there will be versions of the story from W2V as well , but we have gone through all this in W56 so it seems like we will be derailing the thread by talking any further on this topic ...

so this is last post from me on this story , W2v are more than welcome to end it with their revert .

It was always about the winning tag. Months of negotiation only to find out MM wanted the tag changed and W2V did not. A new tag was more important to the leaders of -MM- than merging all the -MM- players in. 9 months of additional war was fought because of it.

charshaun

Looks like things are getting heated up between the two again

Nah RoyalE are doing what they always do.. Jump on and eat the accounts what we have already killed..

Bottom feeding scum ;)

DeletedUser

The closer they come to us the faster we get to send em back to the rim :)

DeletedUser42044

Royale is not tribe that would stay back and be silent when other tribes keep breaking NAP. We have been hard nuked by 6 diferent khan members before we asked khan to kicked them and droped NAP when they refused, whats enough its enough.

However none OP on khan is in plan.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ow he will lose no way out now for that internalling/claim hopping/arrogant... person

I look forward to becoming his neighbour very soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

kül tigin

Royale is not tribe that would stay back and be silent when other tribes keep breaking NAP. We have been hard nuked by 6 diferent khan members before we asked khan to kicked them and droped NAP when they refused, whats enough its enough.

However none OP on khan is in plan.

None op on khan planned but what you planned was not good for your members also, so in the end, they all deleted..

So we will remember royal as very brave.. Khan deleted because of your pathetic playing style...

DocJunior25

None op on khan planned but what you planned was not good for your members also, so in the end, they all deleted..

So we will remember royal as very brave.. Khan deleted because of your pathetic playing style...

Between Kahn and royale Kahn was definitely the better tribe they at least fought back a little Royale just deleted and fell apart